• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2018!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:imthedj:IT'S BASH TIME!!!:imthedj:

WHO: Bashtastic 'lers and ''lees and a variety of righteous kinksters from all over :grouphug:

WHAT: BELLA BASH 2018 :dancingbanana:

WHEN: Friday 11/9-Sunday 11/11

WHERE: Bodacious Badness in Columbus OH! Casa Bill & Bella on Friday and Sunday, a lovely very nearby hotel on Saturday night :gathering:

WHY: The 10th Anniversary since the first official “Bash” in 2008!!! :dogpile:

HOW: Driving, flying, 1967 Impala, Infinity Stone...Bashers get here anyway they can! :runningdog::tank::witchy:

If you're a Bash-Newbian, WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY! Ask veteran Bashers and check out past party threads! :headbang:

SO WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BASH??

THURSDAY EVENING:

Most folks will join us on Friday; Them Bashers arriving on Thursday evening will get down with a bonfire in my medium-huge backyard and SHAKE and the usual pre-party shenanigans, likely followed by STEAK N SHAKE because Bash

FRIDAY:

The weekend 'officially' starts on Friday evening at 7pm for our now-legendary Bash Feast and other goodies! Anyone who'd like to bring snack treats and/or beverages is MORE than welcome! Good food and good music and great company! :hungry::toast:

SATURDAY:

We arrive beady-eyed and pitiful for breakfast at our local favorite place before more socializing and fun at my place followed by

:omg::bounce::bounce:BOUNCE HOUSE AT BELLA'S!!! :bounce::bounce::omg:

YUP, we got a bouncy house! :bouncybou It was a huge hit last year so we're doin' it again, come get some air before

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Dinner at a local awesome place before the Saturday Night ANNUAL COSTUME PARTY. This year's theme:

:scream::xmas:BASHMAS :DanceBun1::boo2::redheart:

Bashers have always told me that this weekend is their favorite holiday, this year it’s official! ANY HOLIDAY GOES!!! Wear your best Ugly Xmas Sweater or Easter bunny ears and cotton tail or Valentine's Day jammies, help us find hidden Bash Eggs filled with…well, you’ll see :firedevil Show us whatcha got! Saturday night features more yummy food and Bash Games, decorating the Bash Tree and new surprises, you don’t wanna miss it!
And sometime between OMG o'clock and the sun rising there'll be at least one Steak N Shake run, be there or be...hungry :dancingmonster:

SUNDAY:

Somehow even more raggedy than Saturday folks emerge from hotel crypts to find breakfast at various spots ‘round the neighborhood, before descending on my house for:

:rockon::cheer:BASHBALL 2018!!! :cheer::rockon:

Our now-annual Bashball game! (Dodgeball, Bash style). We have a RIDICULOUS amount of fun, one of the highlights of the weekend every year!

You'll also find Bashers eating, hanging out on my deck, playing awesome games like Cards Against Humanity, napping, watching anything from a Marvel movie to a John Mulaney or Jim Jefferies special in my living room...Sunday is whatever we want it to be before:

SUNDAY NIGHT:

Still with us Sunday evening? Join us for dinner at a local place TBA before heading into downtown Columbus for

:bow2::bow2: BASH KARAOKE!!!!:bow2::bow2:

imagehosting

Now a Bash tradition, We have SO MUCH FUN followed by a late bite in the wee hours

MONDAY MORNING: Breakfast at that same awesome place, lots of hugs and lots of tears and airport runs before my post-Bash 12-hour crash

There are also two other very nice hotels not even 30 seconds of walking distance from the party hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee and info I'll send you our location and accommodation info.

Specific times and locations for activities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and there will be a big huge copy of our schedule on a bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $45 to [email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!! :hysteriatrain:

Newbians and those still contemplating: please peruse our Frequently Asked Questions post! :idea:

Now then:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH:
:rules:

The Bash is a fun, relaxed and groovy weekend, safe for all: to keep it that way we have RULES:

1. ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOME SENSE. My home, the hotel, any place we go, and especially your fellow Bashers are to be respected at all times. ASK BEFORE YOU TOUCH. Keep your hands to yourself unless and until you know your touch is welcome; that includes other people and other people's possessions.

2. AVOID THE BRUTE SQUAD. Rule #1 is very much enforced; gossip, drama, or anything else that disrupts the fun will be handled with the quickness. You’ve seen the end of Infinity War. We can make that happen.

3. SAFEWORDS ARE ALWAYS RESPECTED AT BELLA BASH. Lees: don't be afraid to use one, WE’RE HERE TO HAVE FUN; Lers: safewords that are not respected WILL result in being asked to leave and if you act a fool nobody cares about your actual flight times, do NOT test this

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BYRON, OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS.
Not sure about what's next on the agenda? Woke up from a nap with no idea where everybody went (it happens more than you'd think)? Is someone behaving in a way that you feel is anti-relaxed and groovy? Do not hesitate to come to us, we're here to help!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

Last edited:
This event is also known as Hamburger Time and it is very very fun.

And the bouncy castle is not for the faint of heart...it will destroy the constitution of the weak willed.

This gathering is AWESOME with great folks, food, and fun. Safe for sure. The best of the best. Don't miss it!! (Fingers crossed I won't!)

Holiday theme, huh? I call dibs on Rhino History Month. (AKA Snortember.) ^_^

@ Bella: The link you provided isn't working. (Maybe it's just my browser or something. =/ )

perhaps, one year in this century I will be BLESSED to make it out there to meet you and tickle you..you beautiful queen

As the leaves start to turn, I get excited because I get the Bash on my mind. If you never been to a gathering before, this is the perfect one to start out at. You you meet a lot of down to earth like minded people and you will also get to suspend reality and have some childlike fun in the bounce house, playing dodgeball, and singing Karaoke. On top of that, there is always an amazing food spread on Friday night. Bash is by far my favorite time of the year. If you are on the fence, take a chance. Remember he who stands still goes nowhere.

So this may or may not be my first time coming to one of these "Bash's" as you people call them..

As a shy individual, who's curious about attending, how should I approach this? Do I just show up and say hi? Is it one huge room full of people, or are there quiet places to retreat to(as an introvert)?

She's accurate. Too, there are several of us who are sociable enough to great and include folks new to the mob.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back