• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear of others discovering

Ita24

TMF Regular
I love tickling between myself and a female partner. I love reading tickling stories and viewing tickling artwork and videos online. I HATE the idea of anyone in my family or friends finding any of this out. Just thinking about one of them finding out makes my heart race and I get really uneasy. I don't really know why, it's not anything harmful, I guess it's just a private thing and that's why. Anyone else feel that way?

A more interesting question, has anyone actually had someone find out by accident and you had to deal with that?

I told my best friend about my fetish way back in June of 1994. I agonized over the thought about telling him, but I did it. He was cool with my fetish. NOW if the ladies at work found out about my fetish ALL trust most likely will go out the window. I have written a tickling story about two of them. I do real good in keeping my fetish hidden from the ladies at work. I really have no fear of anyone finding out.

I'm kinda nervous about people finding out. I worry what they might think.

As far as someone finding out, it happened to me once. I had asked one female friend if I could tickle her. When she said no, I said ok and just left it at that, hoping she would soon forget about it. Well, quite a while later, I was joking around with her best friend. I had playfully threatened to tie her up and put her in a corner somewhere. Her response was "Then what, are you going to tickle me to death?". After thinking to myself "Sh*t, she knows", I just said "Yeah, I'm crazy like that".

Well, I don ' t really fear it nowadays but I don ' t flaunt it either. If you go on a general fetish community with just a tickle fetish, probably a foot fetish and some other fetishes revolving around it like bondage and maybe costumes you would feel like vanilla essence. There ' s no reason to fear it. Besides who knows when you run into someone that ' s also into it or just thinks it would be fun to tickle you / tease you into tickling them when they know. It ' s a lot of fun you can have.

Why don't we come up with some kind of universal identifier of some kind that only we know about so we can recognize one another out and about in life?

FWIW, I aired a podcast online with the co-director of "Tickled", in which I outed myself as being part of the m/m tickling community. I've never received a negative comment. In fact, my roommates found out about my fetish when the doc came out. Had a very thoughtful discussion with them and they're okay with it. I've also mentioned to some friends that I'm a "fetishist." Family doesn't know but if they did, I would explain as best I could. Plus, I don't live with them, so it's not so much of an issue with me.

Why don't we come up with some kind of universal identifier of some kind that only we know about so we can recognize one another out and about in life?
What do you suggest? Feather accessories like in " The tribe " series? I always fantasied about how much those feathers in Lex ' hair if I remember the character well would tickle.

I’m naturally a pretty secretive (shocker, right) and private person, and I am not good at being truly open and vulnerable about myself, and my tickling interests are included here. I know the fears I have in my head about peoples’ reactions if they were to find out are illogical, but I still can’t help it. So I’ve never really told anyone about it, and don’t plan on it in the immediate future.

I know my family and friends wouldn't understand so it's a real worry for me.

I don't know anyone in the area who shares this interest so I'm not likely to get caught that way. But the stigma is the reason I don't know anyone....Maybe I do, but they're as worried about being found out as I am.

I keep it on the down low but I have told some family members I'm really close with and they were understanding.

I keep this all on the down low. Only people who know are ex gfs. And luckily they were all understanding and accepting of it. But friends and family, I don't plan on ever letting them know.

I follow a lot of models on twitter. I make sure not to favorite anything specific that relates to my fetishes. Because sometimes things that people who I follow favorite, actually show up on my timeline and it says that they favored it. I'll favorite a glamor image that's just a model/models posing. Because nobody bats an eye if you favorite a picture of pretty girls posing. But if an image relates to any specific fetish, I just look.

When I was younger, I was very curious about bellybuttons. And my parents know that. But they don't know that it's become sexual for me. It's very rarely come up now that I'm older, but the times where it has come up, I try to change the subject.

I agree I don’t tell anyone and go through quite a bit to erase internet history etc if someone on a rare occasion uses my computer. Although people (people online) have said I should be open to mention it because if I don’t I’ll never get to tickle anyone. Weird thing is if someone asks I have no problem mentioning other fetishes I have but I always skip over tickling idk why.

After your mother walks in on you pegging your boyfriend it feels a lot less awkward that your friends know you are into tickling and bondage!

My older sister found out by me not doing a great job deleting my search/address history. I am glad she was accepting because I was going out and meeting up with people for play without a safety call. I do worry about my parents finding out about me, but if they were to somehow find out I'm not as scared anymore. If it happens it happens and I'll cross that bridge when it does.

Being judged is part of it, but my anxiety lies in having to explain it, as I really could barely explain to people in forums like this why I'm into it, as it's so hard-wired into my nature, much less muggles. I doubt family and friends could accept "it just is," and frankly, I'd never again feel comfortable around them, as I'd be wondering if they think I'm some sort of "pervert."

And speaking of search-history issues......

Pro Tip: everyone knows about dumping their cache regularly----history, cookies, etc.,----but also don't forget to erase last Google search keywords if you use them, or else someone who opens up Google on you PC will get a drop down list of sites you just visited that includes "Tickling Media Forum," "Fet Life," which Google automatically pulls up as soon as your cursor hits the bloody search field (just push (Remove) and they disappear). Of course, you could avoid this by putting your fetish sites under "Favorites," but if you share your PC with others and call up TMF et al., the only sure-fire way to avoid detection is to type in the URL manually or use another engine (I don't know if Bing has dropdown when you do searches)

I used to care, but now, most of my friends are in the scene, my husband is my Dom, and if my family hasn’t figured something out by now, that’s on them. Besides, as much as I hate 50 Shades, it has been a great conversation starter when trying to explain it to someone.

Several years back, someone in this forum suggested we use orange ballpoint pens in public to identify as ticklers, as they are not common. The thing is, most people write even less in public today than a decade ago, with handheld devices scanning QR codes and whatnot. Restaurant and store receipts would be it. I guess a retail or restaurant patron who suspected a cashier or waiter of being into it, he or she could buy something by check and use an orange pen, then they could hook up.

For me it was tickling was a double edge sword. On one hand, I had a co worker, "single mother" who couldn't do her job. I covered her for years. She would always thank me with, I owe you big time! or anything you need just ask! One night, I was driving her home from a company party. I pulled in the driveway, she said If you. I stopped her right there and said can I tickle you feet? She froze, thought about and said go for it! The following day she told everyone in the office that I had a foot tickling fetish.

Last edited:
I used to be completely terrified about the idea of anyone from “vanilla” life ever finding out about my weird proclivities, lol. These days I’m only as guarded about it as I am about any other part of my sexual life.

I think most people in my life know so whatever in my book

I don't talk about my fetishes, and I've even lied about them out of modesty more than embarrassment. But I have had a few experiences that have led me to believe that people may be more accepting than we may think. For instance, I was out with some acquaintances and the subject of fetishes came up. The fetish for female feet came up. Because I didn't speak negatively of it, I was asked if I had a foot fetish. "No," I said, "but I can understand it more than a lot of others. And besides, feet can be sexy." There was a brief silence until someone spoke up. "Yeah. He's right." A few others agreed, and the topic was changed to fetishes no one understood.

We didn't speak about tickling that night, but I have heard more than one person mention how it was hot to watch someone squirm, especially when it looks like the lee is having a good time.

I'm of the opinion that many people have a knee-jerk reaction and express disgust at these things, simply because they've been led to think they're supposed to be disgusted by them. After some examination, however, they realize that they don't find it as disgusting as they presented. There are those who hold on the these stigmas. Either they are really offended or they won't give up. At any rate, arguing or trying to convince them otherwise is pointless, so keeping these things quiet is probably the best thing. Just my opinion however.

To me its a private issue between me and whoever I am with at the time which could be a person of either sex and may or may not sexual. Its of no concern to anyone else family, friends, employers whoever.
If a couple married or not have sex then its private and so it should be, whatever happens in the bed room stays in the bedroom, I don't se tickling as being anything different, gays, lesbians, and other groups are accepted (and rightly so) so why the concern about tickling provided that its not underage, non consent or forced then to me its just another fetish, forward thinking and modern people will find it ok, the others with their heads up their backsides who carries what they think just enjoy it.

Back when I was younger and had loads of single mates that actually hung out regularly (not bitter at all about being older with only married mates :p) a girl that I'd played with was a little drunk at the pub we all went to and I wasn't there, and she told my entire friendship circle about what we got up to.

Your probably thinking about how horrendous that must have been for me, well turns out it wasn't... in fact I didn;t even find out about it until a month or so later and thats only because one of my mates mentioned it whilst we were talking about his new sexual encouter with someone he'd met, I was all like "what? you all know? why didn't you say something?" His response was basically, to paraphrase "Because we don't care, you're still you, who gives a fuck what you're into?"

Essentially, what i'm saying is, real friends won't give a shit. As for family... I mean, I wouldn;t talk about sex with my family really so I certainly doubt I go into that much detail about the specifics as yeh, that'd probably be weird but I bet they wouldn't think less of me.

So I'm not scared of anyone finding out really, you'll find fetishes are normally a big deal for you and virtually irrelevant to the people you worry about finding out about it. Thats what I've noticed over the years. I was literally the only one worried about it.

Lately ive been more open about my tickling side. if it comes up in conversation i just say "I really enjoy tickling and being tickled". Compared to being a Masochist and into bondage and other super kinky stuff, this is just as tame as it could be. im even becoming more open about saying i enjoy pain sometimes, i mention in it a very casual way.

Hell, I've even received a lot of "me too"s, which i burry in the back of my mind for potential future discussions. However, I always smirk at the thought of them finding out how much into it i am and to what extent I'm into it :devilish:...

It sucks that tickling isn't as well-known as other fetishes like feet and bondage. The difficult part for me is not that people would find out I have a sexual fantasy / fetish, it's the part about explaining how tickle fetish is a thing at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back