• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the last concert you attended? Which one are you going to next?

Marilyn manson rob zombie was the last one
Next not sure yet

Oh jeeze it was Brett Dennen and the next one will probably be Brett Dennen again, because it just happened to work out that way. &#55357;&#56837;

My last concert was one of the BBC Proms concerts at the Albert Hall, with a performance by the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain - music by Debussy and Mussorgsky's 'A Night on Bare Mountain', which many of you will know without actually knowing that you know as it's often featured in films and other media... Disney's 'Fantasia' for example.

My next concert... if you count it a concert, I'm going to See Dr Busker & The Dorset Rats at a vintage steam fair this weekend - they play folk/country/skiffle/sea shantie type drinking songs and play a number of famous songs with altered lyrics, often reflecting the political climate! It's really good quality stiff in spite of the fact it's a drunk sing-a-long in a big ten.

Other than that, I'm seeing Chvrches in February - they're a pop-synth group with killer melodies from Scotland.

I have learned that it's best to take the chance to see concerts whenever you get the chance, or you will regret it at a later date - I've passed up the chance to see Bon Jovi and Prince in the past and never discovered Bowie quick enough to get a chance to see him live. I'm trying to put this right this year by going to as many gigs/concerts/festivals as possible.

I think it was Evanescence. No idea who or when my next concert will be. *sigh*

Well I'm dating myself by saying the BEE GEEs in the late 70s LOL. Not really a concert kind of guy.

My last one was seeing The Pixies and Weezer. Not sure what's next for me

My last concert was Red and Lacey Sturm. My next concert most likely will be Ghost, unless I go to a small one before that.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back