• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fictional Character Tickling

Cate Archer from No One Lives Forever and Ivy from Soul Calibur have remained my permanent tickle crushes since childhood. As of newer characters, I've been kinda obsessed about (especially fan art interpretations of) Marina from Splatoon 2 lately because of obvious reasons for an upper body tickling fan.

__iida_splatoon_and_splatoon_2_drawn_by_halulu__d718bbf938843d24db37f562058a07a6.png

Films: Lara Croft from 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' (played by Angelina Jolie);
TV: Annie January/Starlight from tv show 'The Boys' (played by Erin Moriarty);
Animated: Faye Valentine from 'Cowboy Bebop' (played by Wendee Lee);
Book: Jasnah Kholin (from 'The Stormlight Archive', written by Brandon Sanderson);
Comic book: Harley Quinn (from 'Mad Love', written by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm);
Video game: Elena Fisher from 'Uncharted' games (played by Emily Rose);

Emma Stone as MJ in Spiderman

Tessa Thompson as the Badass Valkyrie girl in Thor Ragnarock.

Mad Moxxi in Borderlands. All of them.

Jill valentine ( julia voth version), lucina from fire emblem also corrin,cherche a d say'ri from fire emblem then probably Serana from Skyrim. She will always be my favorite. Oh samus too

Since mils stole Mrs. Peel, I will have to settle for some babe in the "True Tickling Stories" section.

In the category of ticklers, I'd subject myself to merry torment at the hands of:

Penelope from The Odyssey
Becky Sharp
Emma Woodhouse
Masha from The Seagull
Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing
Tigra from Marvel Comics
Janet Wood
Denise Huxtable
Jane Craig
Xena and Gabrielle
Buffy Summers
The Halliwell sisters from the original Charmed

Last edited:
All the girls from the arrowverse including Batwoman. Even though she’s lesbian something about the costume and that red wig

Probably the most "wtf" one from me was Grendl's mother from Beowulf.

I just recalled I also wishd growingnup that there were some tickkes in that scene in The Incredibles where a sretched Elastgirl gets stuck in thedoors.

Probably Monika from doki doki literature club. I feel like her psychopathic plans of domination would fall apart at the prospect of tickle torture.

Here’s a top 10, which are like a timeline of my life.

Firestar (first crush)

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Princess Zelda

Kelly Bundy

Rogue (wearing nylon so her powers can’t get me)

Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter)

Harley Quinn

Supergirl (Benoist)

Batgirl (current costume)

Krista Danvers (original character)

Pat Savage (Doc's cousin)

Fire (JLA member, late '80s)

Ice (JLA member, late '80s)

Margot Lane (The Shadow's lovely operative)

Gabrielle (Xena's partner)

Just thought of another one: Madame Bovary! Oh my gosh, she TOTALLY deserves the tickling to end all tickings!

So Holly Golightly....and Madame Bovary. (I see someone mentioned Becky Sharp, too. She's another one.)

In the cartoon world, it's gotta be Betty Boop! Watch any cartoon of her pre-mid 1934, hummina hummina hummina....

Anything Disney lol. I'm looking at you Frozen girls and Alice in Wonderland...yes I'm a beast lol.

Pamela Ewing. (Victoria Principal ) on Dallas. (I was a big Dallas fan, and had the major hots for her when I was a teenager)

Jenna Wade (Priscilla Presley) also from Dallas. Simply because in the Jenna /Pam/ Bobby Love Triangle on that show, Jenna was very annoying. (No offense meant to Ms Presley, she was a very good actress, but I did not like the character she played. )

Mandy Winger. played by Debbie Shelton, also from Dallas. She was one of JR's mistresses, and at that time, Ms Shelton was very beautiful.

Anything Disney lol. I'm looking at you Frozen girls and Alice in Wonderland...yes I'm a beast lol.

Honestly, anytime I see the girl from Tangled (Rapunzel?) In her bare feet, I always think how ticklish she would be if she were a real person and how much fun she would be to tickle. I've never given it that much thought, but everytime I see a meme or something with her in it, that is where my mind automatically shoots to haha

I think my most "wtf" one ever was probably Kayako from the Ju-On/The Grudge franchise.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back