• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fictional Character Tickling

Yes. I would have to hog the her or use a lot of rope. I was hoping she would contortion herself in to a portion where she can move and tickle her feet to get her to talk. Althought she may not be as ticklish somce she seems to always be barefoot.

That's interesting, although you can't really tickle her without some kind of super-bondage - she can bend her body in supernatural ways :)

Yes. I would have to hog the her or use a lot of rope. I was hoping she would contortion herself in to a portion where she can move and tickle her feet to get her to talk. Althought she may not be as ticklish somce she seems to always be barefoot.

Catwoman (all Versions) Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot version), Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) and Titan's Starfire and Black Fire. As you can see, I'm a DC nut.

The blonde doctor in Angie Tribeca! Also any of the women in Brooklyn 99

ANY fictional character? Uh, most of them, I guess.

But on my mind now: Dianne from Seven Deadly Sins. She’s a giant. It’s an anime. It’s weird, but it fits. Also she has earth powers. That’s cool.

hm gotta add a stronger rep for AtlA! Katara for sure and Toph, Azula and several of her group with a particular focus on Ty Lee!

Samus Aran (the fanart, cmon) several GoT characters.

Yennifer from the Witcher, Cara Dune from Mandalorian (even if it might be the death of me lmao) adult Ahsoka Tano as well as Master's Luminara and Aayla Secura.

um...the list goes on and in pretty much every instance I am looking at this from a switch perspective too Cara especially just yanks the Lee out of my switchy brain! hahaha

Samantha Storm. :D

Erin Hardesty (Jessica Biel) in the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I think La Muerte from Book of life might be fun to tickle ;3

i really wanna tickle the 2022 version of the riddler >_< something about his laugh is just really cute.

Uh, most of them, I guess.

But on my mind now: Dianne from Seven Deadly Sins.

Agree with both points!! Though I'd mention Elizabeth or Merlin first. Heck, MOST of the 7DS girls are hot or cute. And their outfits? OMG...

Dr. Eliza from RFDS (Played by Emma Hamilton)

Linda from the 1992 series of Round The Twist (Played by Joelene Crnogorac)

Leah from Home And Away (Played by Ada Nicodemou)

Darcy from A Country Practice (Played by Kym Wilson)

Molly from A Country Practice (Played by Anne Tenny)

Kate from Tricky Business (Played by Gigi Edgley)

Jill from Home Improvement (Played by Patricia Richardson)

Agent 99 in Get Smart (Played by Anne Hathaway)

Andy in The Devil Wears Prada (Played by Anne Hathaway)

Last edited:

Kate from Tricky Business (Played by Gigi Edgley)
Don't know that one; but Chiana (her character from Farscape), oh my ... such a naughty little rebel, she needed a good lesson ;)

Others include;

Rey of Star Wars (Daisy Ridley) - say what you will about the character; she'd be great to tickle.

Xena's sidekick Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor)

Willow of Buffy fame (Allyson Hanagan [sp?])

Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) and/or Kate Beckett (Stan Katic)

Hoshi Sato from S-T Enterprise (Linda Park)

Arwen of the LotR movies (Liv Tyler); maybe double-team with Eowyn (Miranda Otto)

Lily from Legend (Mia Sara) - teach her a needed lesson for luring the Unicorn into a trap. ;)

Sun Shang Xiang from the dynasty Warriors games

Ayame from the Tenchu series - also could use a lesson in manners

Porom from Final Fantasy 4 - The After years (she's grown up since the original game...)

Rosa or Lydia from the original Final Fantasy 4

Yuan from Final Fantasy 10

Sunny Smiles from Fallout - New Vegas

Imoen from Baldur's Gate (a petite red-head sweetheart thief)

And of course my own OC Sparrow (I'll have to share more of her incarnations on here in the future...)

Odalia Blight from Owl House, Nana Noodleman from Sing, Deliria from Krapopolis, Tricia Takanawa from Family Guy

Don't know that one; but Chiana (her character from Farscape), oh my ... such a naughty little rebel, she needed a good lesson ;)

Others include;

Rey of Star Wars (Daisy Ridley) - say what you will about the character; she'd be great to tickle.

Xena's sidekick Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor)

Willow of Buffy fame (Allyson Hanagan [sp?])

Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) and/or Kate Beckett (Stan Katic)

Hoshi Sato from S-T Enterprise (Linda Park)

Arwen of the LotR movies (Liv Tyler); maybe double-team with Eowyn (Miranda Otto)

Lily from Legend (Mia Sara) - teach her a needed lesson for luring the Unicorn into a trap. ;)

Sun Shang Xiang from the dynasty Warriors games

Ayame from the Tenchu series - also could use a lesson in manners

Porom from Final Fantasy 4 - The After years (she's grown up since the original game...)

Rosa or Lydia from the original Final Fantasy 4

Yuan from Final Fantasy 10

Sunny Smiles from Fallout - New Vegas

Imoen from Baldur's Gate (a petite red-head sweetheart thief)

And of course my own OC Sparrow (I'll have to share more of her incarnations on here in the future...)

I’d love to tickle torture Alexis Castle.

and how could I forget;

River Tam from Firefly (Summer Glau) - poor girl needs a reason to smile and laugh
And/or her BFF Kaylee (Jewel Staite)

Rose Tyler from Eckleston-era Dr. Who (Billie Piper))

Elizabeth Swan from Pirates o/t Caribbean (Kiera Knightly)

(That's supposed to be "Yuna" from FFX BTW)

Any number of Bond girls (too many to think of right now)...

She was tickled very briefly on the ribs/belly by Kip Gamblin in an episode of Tricky Business. And she had a nice reaction and giggle.

Her character (Kate) in Tricky Business was the opposite - an (over) organised serious single mum running a private business (definitely not naughty or a rebel).

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back