• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wrestling and tickling stepmom on Maury Povich yesterday

isurrender

TMF Poster
A segment of the Maury Povich show had a woman who accused her husband of cheating on her with his stepmom. Her husband frequently wrestled and tickled his stepmom in front of her.

He insisted that he didn't cheat on her, and he did pass that part of the polygraph test, though he was forced to admit he was attracted to his stepmom.

He may not have crossed the line, but he sure straddled it.

BTW, polygraph tests are not at all accurate. I'm sure many people have been hurt by Maury Povich's show when they are wrongly accused and then fail a polygraph test to boot.

Most of these people shouldn't need a polygraph anyway. I mean the strange woman's panties in the glove compartment next to the used condom wasn't enough evidence?

I watched that one. The word was used a bunch. The wife protested a bit too much, the guy was apparently a frequent victim, and he mentioned that the stepmom was "beyond ticklish." She was also the same age as the stepson, and asked Maury "Can't we have a little fun?"

Was this a new show or a rerun? I've seen something similar in a preview clip of a 2014 episode.

Shockingly, a great many of those type shows are staged. Just like a large portion of the "true stories" on here, however Still fun to watch/and read.

Shockingly, a great many of those type shows are staged. Just like a large portion of the "true stories" on here, however Still fun to watch/and read.

Correct, sir.

1.) I had a friend who was an actress and got hired for the Montel Williams Show to be "the other woman" for a segment. She met her supposed "boyfriend", and his "girlfriend" for the first time backstage in the Green Room. She was prepped on the situation, and had to improvise her answers, but it was all staged. I still have the segment somewhere on a videotape! As soon it was over, she came over to my apartment and laughed about the whole experience.

2.) Me and my roommates were asked by MTV to do a season of "The Real World" (this was in the mid-90s). They had scenarios they wanted us to "go with"; for instance, there was absolutely no love interest amongst us roommates, but they wanted us to pair up over the course of the season; it was already a racially mixed household, but they wanted a change made, ie: kick someone out of the house and get a different roommate. I was already completely uninterested, and said no, but the others weren't thrilled once they found out the deal, anyway.

3.) About ten years ago, I watched the World Series with two sisters I went to high school with. They both are producers now on well-known cable networks (that I won't mention but most everybody gets them). Anyways, I was out of work, and they suggested I try out for a new reality show contest one of them was developing. I was assured, right there and then, I would win the contest, no problem. It was all fixed. I politely declined.

PS: You sure are right about the True Stories section! I'd say one out of eight really went down. (Never embellished mine, though!)

Correct, sir.

1.) I had a friend who was an actress and got hired for the Montel Williams Show to be "the other woman" for a segment. She met her supposed "boyfriend", and his "girlfriend" for the first time backstage in the Green Room. She was prepped on the situation, and had to improvise her answers, but it was all staged. I still have the segment somewhere on a videotape! As soon it was over, she came over to my apartment and laughed about the whole experience.

2.) Me and my roommates were asked by MTV to do a season of "The Real World" (this was in the mid-90s). They had scenarios they wanted us to "go with"; for instance, there was absolutely no love interest amongst us roommates, but they wanted us to pair up over the course of the season; it was already a racially mixed household, but they wanted a change made, ie: kick someone out of the house and get a different roommate. I was already completely uninterested, and said no, but the others weren't thrilled once they found out the deal, anyway.

3.) About ten years ago, I watched the World Series with two sisters I went to high school with. They both are producers now on well-known cable networks (that I won't mention but most everybody gets them). Anyways, I was out of work, and they suggested I try out for a new reality show contest one of them was developing. I was assured, right there and then, I would win the contest, no problem. It was all fixed. I politely declined.

PS: You sure are right about the True Stories section! I'd say one out of eight really went down. (Never embellished mine, though!)

Just now saw this, sorry for the delay, but thank you for the reply.

I miss the good ol days of Springer where he brought truly insane people on like KKK members and just let people beat the shit out of each other.

Slightly related, but in my adolescence I’d wrestle a friend’s mother and tickle her nylon soles to make her submit. Ah, memories...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Slightly related, but in my adolescence I’d wrestle a friend’s mother and tickle her nylon soles to make her submit. Ah, memories...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Now that sounds fun! :p

There are reasons that the polygraph isn't admissable as evidence in court.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back