• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to find someone to tickle if you are an incel

I'm officially an incel since i'm 25 and never being able to date/kiss/have any kind of sex with a woman. How can i then find a person to share my fetish with? I think my condition is caused by my diagnosed aspergerism (that leads me to unsocial behaviour so low status and exclusionfrom hierarchies) summed up with facial traits that can seems weird even if not ugly.
No, i'm not a bad person and i whitnessed a lot of "bad person" having way more success than me so i was wondering if maybe it's all about "vibrating". You should "vibrate" or perform in a bad way or in a good way, but you have to be percieved as active and leading.
So i was thinking i should maybe become more active maybe in a positive way (not into criminal/thug/degradated life at all). Problem is: how? Should i have a better posture? Act more confident? Having success in sports or at work? And also: how can i get that with this stupid aspergerism making me a social freak?

Need some advice...

Chris Titus once said, “Screw normal; if you’re normal, the crowd will accept you; but if you’re deranged, the crowd will make you their leader”.

Just keep being you. A touch more confidence in who you are, and definitely network yourself. You’re going to meet ups and downs, so take it all in stride and let it roll off your shoulders.

Are there any social groups revolving around Asperger’s? Whether it’s a support group, or an activity group? If you’re struggling to gain control, perhaps being around likeminded people will ease the stress of self-consciousness? Who knows, you might meet someone special through those. Of course, make it a priority that it’s for building a social foundation, not an attempt to get laid.

People suck. You just see that better than most. But welcome to Kink World, we’re all freaks baby ;). Focus on building a social foundation, bolstering your confidence, and just loving yourself. Everything else will fall in line.

Best wishes brother.

Last edited:
Countless topics have been made on this, but the biggest problem I have with your post is that it comes off with a sense of entitlement. That being a nice guy = women should fall all over you and let you indulge your fetish with them.

The biggest advice I can give you is to look into a mirror and ask yourself these questions: Would you want to date you right now? Would you want to have sex with you right now? Would you want to session with you right now?

I struggled with this for years, and still do on occasion have the problem of unintentionally making people feel uncomfortable, but it honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore. You have to be you, improve the aspects of yourself YOU find unlikable (for me, I'm working on my weight as an example right now), and to stop feeling both entitled to something more than toleration of your existence and sorry for yourself for not having been far with women in your lifetime.

As for the fetish, there are always different ways to approach it. You can come out of the gate about it(which I'd only recommend under specific circumstances), bring it up when topics about links/sex come up with someone, or you can hire someone to session with, if you have a small amount of money saved up.

I've been there though, and things did end up working out for me in the end, and they can for you. To put it into perspective: I'm 24, and I had sex like 2 or 3 times before this year. And now, I had my first session back in May with my current significant other, with whom I love sessioning with. But I was patient, a decent person, and didn't force it, and it worked out in the end. And I've also done a paid session with her and Kelli Lynn Sage just a week ago, something I still catch myself thinking about because of how great it was.

I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder and ADHD, so I'm on a similar level to you from a conversational perspective. If it is affecting you as a person, get help. It's only going to get worse the less you interact with people, and will make getting help harder as time goes on.

I hope my advice helped, and wish you the best.

I never really understood what an incel meant... I knew it was a guy who didn't have much/any experience with relationships and women, but also got the impression that they had problems with women because of being way too stalker-ish/creepy if they did have a female they were getting close to, or because they behaved as though they're pissed off at women in general for not "choosing" them over what they see as less worthy guys, and feel like making the effort to approach women should be rewarded with a date/sex/whatever and that rejection means that women are "leading them on" (especially if it was a 'friendzone' type situation) and they become sometimes really hateful and misogynistic about their rejections.

I am not sure how to give advice on meeting people... There are many more men than women here looking to meet someone so even a Mr. Suave with the ladies type of guy might have problems getting a real-life session but it can happen occasionally. Otherwise try to remember that women mostly want someone who is interested in them as a human being, not as a means of having sex or other kinds of sexual experiences. I hope you do find someone who accepts you and is open to your interests.

I'm not autistic, but I'm mentally ill and understand the malaise your feeling. You might want to ask yourself a few questions, is your desire for female attention authentic, or is the grass just appearing to be greener on the other side? Do you want what you don't currently have because you don't have it or due to your atavistic need to reproduce, or do you understand what having to deal with another person in a sexual relationship entails and you still find it appealing? If you've come to the decision that your craving for sex is something you want to try to act on, you need to ask yourself what If it doesn't work out for you; will you be okay with that? if you're not okay with being alone then you need to work on that first and foremost. The world can be a very lonesome place for many of us and we need to be able to deal with that.

Best of luck.

Firstly... consider dropping the term "incel". That alone is going to scare away most people. I UNDERSTAND WHY you call yourself this. Technically the term fits. BUT: The term does not have a good reputation. In fact I think a lot of people view it as a cult or gang. You are being mislead by the incel comunity. Don't go to these sites anymore. It's not good for you. It's bad for you.

I looked at an incel forum over the course of a week. I read through a lot of the threads. It not only scared me.. but it broke my heart. To see all of you talk about yourselves and strangers in such a bad way... was very sad. You are part of a community that is not healthy or good for you. Not good for your self esteem. And not good for any other part of your life. When you surround yourself with people who are constantly putting themselves down, putting women and strangers down... putting other "incels" down AND have violent and suicidal thoughts... You do yourself a grave disservice by reading those posts regularly. Read posts like that long enough... you become that label. Your mind is addicted to feeling bad about yourself. This may surprise you but... people can and do get addicted to their emotions. People get addicted to being sad. Or can be addicted to being angry. And other emotions. Why? Because your brain has rewired itself to find pleasure in the sadness. Your brain is sad now. So, you much strive to cheer it up so it can remain cheered up. You won't always be happy every second of your life. None of us are happy every second. But, you have to train your mind to enjoy positive thinking. That means reading other sites and posts that make you laugh. Watch comedies. Listen to music that makes you smile. To put you in a good mood. Do you like cars? Read a car forum. Do you like movies? Join a movie forum. The point is to find sites and real life activities that will bring you happiness.

For example: It's like being an alcoholic. If all you do is go to the bar and sit with people who are drinking... you will never stop drinking yourself. In this example if a person wants to stop drinking... they can't go to the bar anymore. And must take the necessary steps to stop drinking. It takes courage to stop drinking. The temptation is huge. So... you must fight against the temptation to go back to being around the incel community.

You are a virgin. And there's nothing wrong with that. I know you don't want to be a virgin anymore. But that term is WAY better to tell people instead of incel. If you continue to call yourself an incel... you might as well start calling yourself a Nazi. That is the level of bad reputation the incel community has. Distance yourself from it. You want to be around people who lift you up. Are kind and will help you strive towards good things for your life. Incels will not do that for you. You may have found friends there.. but they too are suffering. They are sad. Sometimes we all have to leave friendships behind to improve the quality of our lives. AND THEIRS. And if anyone tells you its wrong to leave the incel community... that should be a wake up call to leave immedietly. Cults by definition never want their members to leave. And essentially that is what you are a part of.

You are letting 3 aspects of your life define you. You are not JUST a Virgin. You do not JUST have Aspergers. You also do not JUST have this fetish. You have done other things in your life that have made you who you are today. And if you don't like those things... change them. What would like to do in your life? We can't tell you what to do in order to be happy. Or how to make money. Because then that would be OUR definition of how you should be happy and content.

I suggest you talk to a Therapist. Or friends/ family that know more about you than strangers do on the internet. We could sit here and give life advice all day and night. But how can we do that without knowing you in real life? I now have knowledge of the incel community because I took the time to read a forum dedicated to incels. I did my research on this. And can give you this advice to leave it. Other things... yes I can give basic advice like watchiing funny films. But advice to fit you personally... I can't tell you what you shold do to attract women. There is no one size fits all advice to be given. Yes we all have advice but at the end of the day... you have to find what you want for your own life. Just like you can't tell me what hobbies I should enjoy to be happy. You don't know me. Tips you could give or suggestions. But at the end of the day... I'm going to seek out what I THINK would make me happy. Maybe it will maybe it won't. And if it doesn't... I go to the next thing that I THINK will make me happy. That's how life works. Trying different things. Just like food. :)

In high school they have guidance counselors to help students figure out the paths of life they want to be on. A therapist can help you with that. :)

Reaching out like this was a wonderful thing you did. :) So, go from here and seek out help from people in your area, such as a Therapist to help you continue this path you want to be on. You may not like or take my advice... but now I will remind you that I am just a stranger trying to help out another stranger. If I was as incel... I would tell you there was no hope to be found. I would tell you that you are a loser and you will never be happy. But I'm not an incel. I'm a stranger, a woman with a tickling fetish that read your post and wrote a post to help you succeed. There IS hope. And happiness will come to you if you find professional advice. And talk with people who care. AND find things that will help you be happy. Nothing comes easy. You have to work at it every day.

I wish you all the best wishes for your life. Health, happiness, and everything you want for your life. Make it happen. Go forward. Start today. :)

Last edited:
First off stop associating with other incels pronto. That shit's gonna make your situation a thousand times worse.

Chris Titus once said, “Screw normal; if you’re normal, the crowd will accept you; but if you’re deranged, the crowd will make you their leader”..

Fuck yeah Titus. Hardly ever see other fans of his.

the only advice I can give is make good friends with co workers that's what I did/do

No! What happened?

basically the producers told him he had to write an episode where he has a love interest in one of the characters and he told them they he wasn't going to do that so the producers basically moved his show to time a slot where it wouldn't get many views so they could cancel it. saw him live on stage one year and he tells it way more funny haha

basically the producers told him he had to write an episode where he has a love interest in one of the characters and he told them they he wasn't going to do that so the producers basically moved his show to time a slot where it wouldn't get many views so they could cancel it. saw him live on stage one year and he tells it way more funny haha

The show is based on his life. That would have been a strange ass love interest. That sucks though, Stacy Keach was hilarious.

Firstly... consider dropping the term "incel". That alone is going to scare away most people. I UNDERSTAND WHY you call yourself this. Technically the term fits. BUT: The term does not have a good reputation. In fact I think a lot of people view it as a cult or gang. You are being mislead by the incel comunity. Don't go to these sites anymore. It's not good for you. It's bad for you.

I looked at an incel forum over the course of a week. I read through a lot of the threads. It not only scared me.. but it broke my heart. To see all of you talk about yourselves and strangers in such a bad way... was very sad. You are part of a community that is not healthy or good for you. Not good for your self esteem. And not good for any other part of your life. When you surround yourself with people who are constantly putting themselves down, putting women and strangers down... putting other "incels" down AND have violent and suicidal thoughts... You do yourself a grave disservice by reading those posts regularly. Read posts like that long enough... you become that label. Your mind is addicted to feeling bad about yourself. This may surprise you but... people can and do get addicted to their emotions. People get addicted to being sad. Or can be addicted to being angry. And other emotions. Why? Because your brain has rewired itself to find pleasure in the sadness. Your brain is sad now. So, you much strive to cheer it up so it can remain cheered up. You won't always be happy every second of your life. None of us are happy every second. But, you have to train your mind to enjoy positive thinking. That means reading other sites and posts that make you laugh. Watch comedies. Listen to music that makes you smile. To put you in a good mood. Do you like cars? Read a car forum. Do you like movies? Join a movie forum. The point is to find sites and real life activities that will bring you happiness.

For example: It's like being an alcoholic. If all you do is go to the bar and sit with people who are drinking... you will never stop drinking yourself. In this example if a person wants to stop drinking... they can't go to the bar anymore. And must take the necessary steps to stop drinking. It takes courage to stop drinking. The temptation is huge. So... you must fight against the temptation to go back to being around the incel community.

You are a virgin. And there's nothing wrong with that. I know you don't want to be a virgin anymore. But that term is WAY better to tell people instead of incel. If you continue to call yourself an incel... you might as well start calling yourself a Nazi. That is the level of bad reputation the incel community has. Distance yourself from it. You want to be around people who lift you up. Are kind and will help you strive towards good things for your life. Incels will not do that for you. You may have found friends there.. but they too are suffering. They are sad. Sometimes we all have to leave friendships behind to improve the quality of our lives. AND THEIRS. And if anyone tells you its wrong to leave the incel community... that should be a wake up call to leave immedietly. Cults by definition never want their members to leave. And essentially that is what you are a part of.

You are letting 3 aspects of your life define you. You are not JUST a Virgin. You do not JUST have Aspergers. You also do not JUST have this fetish. You have done other things in your life that have made you who you are today. And if you don't like those things... change them. What would like to do in your life? We can't tell you what to do in order to be happy. Or how to make money. Because then that would be OUR definition of how you should be happy and content.

I suggest you talk to a Therapist. Or friends/ family that know more about you than strangers do on the internet. We could sit here and give life advice all day and night. But how can we do that without knowing you in real life? I now have knowledge of the incel community because I took the time to read a forum dedicated to incels. I did my research on this. And can give you this advice to leave it. Other things... yes I can give basic advice like watchiing funny films. But advice to fit you personally... I can't tell you what you shold do to attract women. There is no one size fits all advice to be given. Yes we all have advice but at the end of the day... you have to find what you want for your own life. Just like you can't tell me what hobbies I should enjoy to be happy. You don't know me. Tips you could give or suggestions. But at the end of the day... I'm going to seek out what I THINK would make me happy. Maybe it will maybe it won't. And if it doesn't... I go to the next thing that I THINK will make me happy. That's how life works. Trying different things. Just like food. :)

In high school they have guidance counselors to help students figure out the paths of life they want to be on. A therapist can help you with that. :)

Reaching out like this was a wonderful thing you did. :) So, go from here and seek out help from people in your area, such as a Therapist to help you continue this path you want to be on. You may not like or take my advice... but now I will remind you that I am just a stranger trying to help out another stranger. If I was as incel... I would tell you there was no hope to be found. I would tell you that you are a loser and you will never be happy. But I'm not an incel. I'm a stranger, a woman with a tickling fetish that read your post and wrote a post to help you succeed. There IS hope. And happiness will come to you if you find professional advice. And talk with people who care. AND find things that will help you be happy. Nothing comes easy. You have to work at it every day.

I wish you all the best wishes for your life. Health, happiness, and everything you want for your life. Make it happen. Go forward. Start today. :)

This response is probably the best one you will get here. I cant relate to your problem at all, but as a man, I think the first thing you need to do, if your trying to solve your problem is to listen to the women who choose to reply to this thread. It will go a very long way.

When I see "incel" I think about all the women that have been killed by people like Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian and wonder how many more have been hurt by a community that wants to kill women. Not sure why anyone would want to be associated with that.

When I see "incel" I think about all the women that have been killed by people like Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian and wonder how many more have been hurt by a community that wants to kill women. Not sure why anyone would want to be associated with that.

I know why. Or rather I have insight. My own perspective, drawn from my own experiences.

Growing up I was bullied every single school year. Day after day. All except the last one. (We moved out of state.) Even my own mother was a bully to me. Not always but enough that I really did not have a purely safe environment. In school OR at home. It’s only in the last year I’ve come to realize she had an untreated mental illness. It has saddened me to no end… to realize she went her entire life without help.

When I was little, I was watching tv one day. Friday The 13th came on. When I saw how Jason came to be… I felt empathy for him. I connected with the story, and understood how he could come to have such rage. It made sense. I was 8?

Later on I saw other horror characters in a perceived position of power. And Wrestling. Good or bad guys. I would fantasize day to day that these characters were my protectors. (Of course I also had tickling fantasies around some of these characters but… ½ the time it was purely as my protectors.) Anyway, I was being threatened constantly. I was mocked constantly. And when I saw these characters on tv… for a moment... I didn’t feel helpless. I had characters to look up to. Who didn’t take anyone’s b.s anymore. Now, I knew I would NEVER hurt anyone. But… it was a way for me to see others in pain. That wasn’t me for once. I cheered for the bad guys. And was sad when they were defeated. Though in my fantasies… I SAVED THEM from being defeated. And in turn... they loved me…wanted to protect me… and would never hurt me. The worst they would ever do was tickle me. (which is something I wanted of course…) See how these things can get bunched up into a mental ball that's hard to unravel?

Thankfully, I never lost my empathy. Other films and books were life lines to keep my humanity intact. I did have one friend I would see every once in awhile. I also had my Great Grandmother and Grandfather who loved me. They too were being bullied by my mother. And so… I never lost sight that people should not be in pain like this. Thank the stars above. I’m grateful.

One day around 14 or 15 I think… I saw another kid run straight into a tree accidentally. He almost broke his nose, and was bleeding. I laughed my ass off for at least 20 minutes. All that pain was released into something that made me feel good for once. Laughter. Now that is the worst reaction one could have to such an occurrence. But that’s what happened. I did not plan that. How could I? I liked him. But… that feeling… was something I wanted to have again. (And considering I never was tickled myself during those years… ( I DID tickle others… which I won’t get into since those stories happened during my youth.) That laughter that poured out of me felt amazing. Something clicked that day in a very negative way.) What a weird and ironic path to come to right? Esp considering what my fetish is. But that’s what happened. If anyone has read my other writings… well this has nothing to do with Tickling. So, there has been no reason to talk about this. Even though I’ve touched on it in various writings. Idk maybe I have. I’ve been writing for 4 years now so… who knows. But the case could indeed be made that what I wanted sexually… became twisted up into that moment. I don’t think so.. but that element sure has a spotlight on it as I write this. And if that IS true… here again… see how easy it is for emotions to become entangled? And why something like incels have come to fruition?

After so many years of feeling sad. And the lowest self esteem one could have... that moment of seeing that kid run into a tree… I thought to myself. “I am going to laugh at everything and anything. So I never feel sad... or pain ever again. I will NEVER let myself be hurt by ANYONE EVER AGAIN. I will laugh at it ALL.” And I DID. There was nothing anyone could show me that I didn’t laugh at. I trained myself with Horror films, quite quickly, to let laughter be my natural reaction. I ended up dating a pretty big Horror icon. And partied with many more when I got older. All because I admired what they did on screen. And yet… I learned they were nothing like their characters. One of those people was Jake “The Snake” Roberts. I idolized him growing up. And he was very deep into his drug addiction when I met him. He was nice to me though…. until one day…. he turned on me. That was a wake up call. A painful, heart breaking one. I only wanted to help him as I saw how badly he had sunk. That didn’t matter. He turned on me verbally, so badly… I cried all the way home. That was a long and sad, 4 hour ride home. I can’t really impress upon you how that felt. Especially after filling my head with telling me he had fallen in love with me.

Thanks to Diamond Dallas Page he called me a couple years later to apologize. I forgave him. I was thrilled to see him get his life together. But that experience left a scar on my heart. Even when I see him now… it’s painful. I have sat through the films about him. And again felt happy for him. But… I never got over that completely. And he wasn’t the only celebrity to turn on me either. Just because you put kindness coins into someone… doesn’t mean kindness is what comes out. It varies from person to person.

Years before that… again it was horror movies AND online sites… I trained myself to laugh at death itself. (I fear dying. Why not laugh at it too right?) And others misery. If you can laugh at these things… you don’t feel sad or are in pain. And for me…. for once… it wasn’t me in the position of the victim. Anyone who goes years and years of constant attacks… constantly being ostracized… this is the result for a lot or people. But again, thankfully I still had huge amounts of empathy. Honestly too much so. As the example I just shared with Jake… was the result of having too much empathy. I should have just gotten my autograph and left. But… he was a hero to me. Rare is the person who would turn down dinner with one of their heros. And.. how could I leave someone in so much pain? He told me stories that anyone would feel empathy for. The physical pain he was in. His past. I understand why he became a drug addict. I felt I just couldn't up and leave. That goes against everything in my nature. Even with my bullies I tried to find reasons to like them. Because i didn't want to become one of them. Or to act like them. He would call me while I was at work, drunk and high to the point I couldn't understand what he was saying. So, I hung out with Jake for around a couple of months. I kind of became his driver to events. But he also became dependant on me. And told me he was falling in love. So was I. (Is that true that I was falling in love him? No. I had a love for him as a child. And I tried to bring that back to the surface. But... the man that was in front me was not the person I remembered. If anything... he actually was exactly the charachter he portrayed... just a drugged up much, angrier version. So... I think more than anything... I thought with time I could love him. I WANTED to love him... If I could help him. )

But, I knew this wasn’t right for me. Esp if he didn’t get himself together. He did other things that hurt me (almost put me in legal trouble once. He snuck drugs into my car while I was driving him. I was so pissed. ) But… I forgave him... until that last day. All those moments of him doing smack talk in Wrestling… came at ME. And it was far worse than anything he ever said on tv. All because i told him he needed help.

With the incels… they are surrounded by men who basically have done the same thing. They don’t realize they have turned into the aggressor. The bully. And for those unable to express full throttle anger… who are watching others say vicious and outrageous things… they for a moment don’t feel helpless. They can laugh at others pain. And can say whatever they feel like for the most part… and be encouraged for it.

The other painful aspect here is that when one has suicidal thoughts… others will encourage them to do it. Rather than say… “Hey no no no.. that's wrong. You shouldn't feel that way.” When people see those same thoughts and feelings in others… that the viewer has in their own life… they want the other in question to kill off their OWN pain. (The viewer) That pain (they THINK) can be killed vicariously. (Kinda like the book Lord Of The Flies.) They hate their “weakness”. They hate being a victim. And yet… they can’t stop being one. In other words… if they could push someone into killing themselves… who already has expressed the wish to do it… they can live vicariously through that person. And not go through with it themselves. Suicide by proxy. And even take pleasure in that... they can finally feel some amount of control. I was suicidal too. Never took steps but… I use to think of people who did commit suicide as “At least they accomplished and did what they wanted to do. I wish I could do that too. I feel like such a loser that I can’t even commit suicide.” I was a child having those thoughts. Which is just a nightmare. It’s glorification of a perceived loss of control over one’s life… that has a perceived control.... at its most painful. This is instilled in childhood for most. Mental illness is also prevalent in this community. I went back to the forum I read this morning. They took a poll on how many of them have mental illness. And what the illness is. It’s a LOT. So unless they receive treatment… they will remain untreated. And the cycle will continue for most.

Being listened to through aggressive commentary becomes a high. The victim (the incel) becomes the bully. And they recieve attention. At “Chads and Stacy's”. The dominant talkers (and killers/ rapists/ stalkers…) … are put on a pedestal. (Remember some of this IS fantasy and “tough guy talk”) They say and do things the others wish or fantasize they could. It’s about power. It makes them feel recognized. Their pain recognized. They can live vicariously through those “dominant” incels. The words/ posts showcase the pain. Even though really it's all talk. The pain is real. The anger is real. But going forward with any of it… is just a fantasy. For most of them… not all. Some go through with the crimes they talk about. As we already know. The shooting that just happened in Jacksonville… was he an incel> Possibly. But if I assume that… I’m stereotyping as well. And I won’t do that. But that was my first thought. And I know the incel community is not that large. As per the forums anyway. The real #'s... hard to say.

Just like I looked up to horror characters… these “dominant” incels are those horror characters. The incels finally have people to perceive as protecting them. Other aspects: If a woman tries to get on that board (even if they take the incel label on to themselves) they are banned. If a man has a sexual experience… they are prohibited from talking about it. See? They are not giving an inch for hope. Pain is what they are used to. Happiness is not a feeling they are use to. It’s foreign to them. SO the brain goes… “Wtf… no no.. I am miserable… get that other feeling back. I’m addicted to that other feeling.. not this.” Combine this with no sex. Self worth goes right out the window. And it's hard to find that self worth if support isn’t in their life Which is why therapy is so important. I can’t stress that enough. But even with support (like I had) its easier to cling to the feelings of sadness and anger. If that is what one is used to in bigger doses. Getting better almost feels like a betrayel of what one experienced. "How can you tell me to get better? I experienced X,Y, and Z. You don't know what you're talking about. I am a victim". Rape Victims have similiar emotions. Especially when the thought of having sex again comes up. Fear. Fear of it happening again. But with incels: If they try to meet someone... the person could let them down. Thus reindoctrinating into them into what they already believe. That they aren't good enough. And no one will like or love them. Rape victims have trauma. . I believe so do incels. And every time they talk to someone... they go through the bad experiences in their minds all over again. So they cut them off at the pass before they can get hurt. Even though isolation is furthering the pain.

That pain has to come out somehow. For some of them as they get older it will go away. Just like it did for me. Or a series of events will be there wake up call. But I took the steps to have healthier thinking besides the various wake up calls. I stopped watching horror which was one the biggest. I stopped going to horror forums. Now, I can barely watch horror films anymore. The only one I watch is the Walking Dead. And only because it was given to me as a present. It’s a good show. But… its scares me. It depresses me. Which are the correct reactions. And that lets me know I, long ago, trained myself into the correct feelings. And anyone who knows me here… knows I am a nice person. Friendly. It took time to train myself out of the eternal victim mentality. That addiction to a perceived power. I was a victim. But that didn’t mean I had to stay one. Which is why I say quite often… the brain becomes addicted to sadness. Or anger. It’s true.

The incel forums provide a space to come to. To commiserate with others… but to lash out without consequence. The good news is that… most of these people won’t hurt anyone. It’s their way of fantasizing. Their way of getting out their anger. But… it not productive. It’s only a way of swimming around in each others misery. They become addicted to it. But see just like the OP… its people like him who are trying to break away from that. Which is a great sign. But it's a hard and slow process when you have to turn against your perceived protectors. Which is why its imperative to leave those forums. I could have stayed with Jake. But I knew I would be enabling him. To stay with him would have meant I would have had to stay silent about his addiction. Not only with drugs… but to end up and be his continuous, verbal, punching bag.

Notice I didn’t share my story until chicago posed this question. But because people are scared and curious as to why this community exists… I thought my story would shed a bit of light on it. But, I know I’m doing the OP a disservice by sharing it to a degree. It’s another story filled with sad stories. Another reason to say “SEE… people are ASSHOLES”. No. Not everyone is.

In my life story… I came out the other side. I was proactive in becoming happy. You won’t see that aspect on incel forums. So… again. I wish you well on your journey to happiness. You can find it.. if you work at it. But you have to work at it… if you want it badly enough. And I think you do.

Last edited:
CapturedDoll said:
And again felt happy for him. But… I never got over that completely. And he wasn’t the only celebrity to turn on me either. Just because you put kindness coins into someone… doesn’t mean kindness is what comes out. It varies from person to person.

The other painful aspect here is that when one has suicidal thoughts… others will encourage them to do it. Rather than say… “Hey no no no.. that's wrong. You shouldn't feel that way.” When people see those same thoughts and feelings in others… that the viewer has in their own life… they want the other in question to kill off their OWN pain. (The viewer) That pain (they THINK) can be killed vicariously. (Kinda like the book Lord Of The Flies.) They hate their “weakness”. They hate being a victim. And yet… they can’t stop being one. In other words… if they could push someone into killing themselves… who already has expressed the wish to do it… they can live vicariously through that person. And not go through with it themselves. Suicide by proxy.

anyone who knows me here… knows I am a nice person. Friendly. It took time to train myself out of the eternal victim mentality. That addiction to a perceived power. I was a victim. But that didn’t mean I had to stay one. Which is why I say quite often… the brain becomes addicted to sadness. Or anger. It’s true.

most of these people won’t hurt anyone. It’s their way of fantasizing. Their way of getting out their anger. But… it not productive. It’s only a way of swimming around in each others misery. They become addicted to it..

So much of what you wrote resonated with me, Doll, but I trimmed the quote above to show the parts that I found the most powerful and that I have experienced and observed personally and can agree wholeheartedly with your observations on why this mentality happens to people who are rejected and ostracized, and why dwelling upon violence, anger, and despair becomes a strange way of consoling yourself and ignoring the humanity and empathetic response you know you should react with to such things, because your own feelings, hoping for humane treatment and empathy from others, have been hurt when you did not receive these responses from others and were treated poorly. This was also a fascinating story in itself, things I had not seen you write about your life before & didn't know about you.

I have been through some things that, while not necessarily comparable to your experiences, left me with the same impression. My only close friend in Jr. High was moody and obsessive over, among other things, self-harm, dark 'magic'/witchcraft used to harm, the "goth" mentality, and Kurt Cobain's death (we also had a mutual friend, another 13-year-old girl like us at the time, who died in a house fire on the same day as Cobain - April 5th, 1994, seemingly sealing our connection to the mood surrounding fans of Nirvana in the aftermath of his suicide.). While she was the more assertive person and more deeply into these interests than I was, she led me to become heavily interested in this self-destructive mindset too, bc she was really one of the only friends I had at the time and I felt both a need to follow along with her example and a connection to the pain and depression behind her interests, having felt rejected and alone myself.

While I have never been able to stomach a lot of horror films, and rarely (but occasionally) get into a horror movie or series (Walking Dead was one I still like as well, but it saddens me and makes me feel upset at times too)... One thing about the horror movie fandom I found disturbing is when 'torture porn' and 'extreme shock value' type of horror films rose to popularity, and how horror fans seemed like they couldn't get enough of searching for films that would cause a genuine reaction of disgust and fear, and makers of horror movies responded by churning out movies meant to go as far as possible into sick and disgusting images and themes, trying to win the label of the most-extreme of these films, without much effort at accomplishing anything than being so appalling that the fans looking for the deepest shock would respond to them. I had (and still do have) trouble with understanding why fans of this type of horror consume it so heavily and become so desensitized that they are not bothered by scenes unless they go to new levels of sickness not seen before... And often seem more excited by this than bothered or disturbed. It concerns me because if you fill your head constantly with sickness, as entertainment, and feel like it won't affect you in other ways...sickness begins to become a normalized mindset for you.

I hope the young man who wrote this thread reads your thoughts on these subjects, and thinks over what you are expressing about these feelings and why they are unhealthy and result in a cycle of further misery if they become a normalized, reinforced mindset.

So much of what you wrote resonated with me, Doll, but I trimmed the quote above to show the parts that I found the most powerful and that I have experienced and observed personally and can agree wholeheartedly with your observations on why this mentality happens to people who are rejected and ostracized, and why dwelling upon violence, anger, and despair becomes a strange way of consoling yourself and ignoring the humanity and empathetic response you know you should react with to such things, because your own feelings, hoping for humane treatment and empathy from others, have been hurt when you did not receive these responses from others and were treated poorly. This was also a fascinating story in itself, things I had not seen you write about your life before & didn't know about you.

I appreciate that. This wasn’t fun to write. I actually have knots in my stomach from going through those times. As this is my happy place… I’ve seen moments where I could have shared this… but… there’s enough sad stories in the world. And here, for me, is my happy place. As it is for others. :) But, with this fetish comes a lot of pain, for a lot of people. I want to share joy. Yeah sadistic joy through my creativities sometimes lol. But above all.. actual joy. I love coming here, and I want others to continue to enjoy coming here. And feel safe to be themselves. I love making people happy. Orgasmically happy, and just happy in general. In turn, people make me happy here. :) It’s a wonderful give and take exchange. :)

I have been through some things that, while not necessarily comparable to your experiences, left me with the same impression. My only close friend in Jr. High was moody and obsessive over, among other things, self-harm, dark 'magic'/witchcraft used to harm, the "goth" mentality, and Kurt Cobain's death (we also had a mutual friend, another 13-year-old girl like us at the time, who died in a house fire on the same day as Cobain - April 5th, 1994, seemingly sealing our connection to the mood surrounding fans of Nirvana in the aftermath of his suicide.). While she was the more assertive person and more deeply into these interests than I was, she led me to become heavily interested in this self-destructive mindset too, bc she was really one of the only friends I had at the time and I felt both a need to follow along with her example and a connection to the pain and depression behind her interests, having felt rejected and alone myself.

Yes I can see how that happened. The friend I talked about was pretty bitchy. And while we had genuine fun together… it wasn’t always fun to be around her. But… as she really was the only friend I had… I put up with it. Now as an adult, I have heard some of the things her own mother put her through. With family: I think it’s fair to say that.. family members can induce a form of Stockholm Syndrome. We can’t leave as children… and yet, we still love them. My mother was like a part 2 version of Joan Crawford sometimes. But I miss her sometimes. It's a theory.

I really wish I had the answers to stop bullying entirely. But… that’s a dream. And one I don’t think will ever happen. The song “Jeremy” by Pearl Jam resonated with me for a very long time. I can’t even listen to it anymore.

While I have never been able to stomach a lot of horror films, and rarely (but occasionally) get into a horror movie or series (Walking Dead was one I still like as well, but it saddens me and makes me feel upset at times too)... One thing about the horror movie fandom I found disturbing is when 'torture porn' and 'extreme shock value' type of horror films rose to popularity, and how horror fans seemed like they couldn't get enough of searching for films that would cause a genuine reaction of disgust and fear, and makers of horror movies responded by churning out movies meant to go as far as possible into sick and disgusting images and themes, trying to win the label of the most-extreme of these films, without much effort at accomplishing anything than being so appalling that the fans looking for the deepest shock would respond to them. I had (and still do have) trouble with understanding why fans of this type of horror consume it so heavily and become so desensitized that they are not bothered by scenes unless they go to new levels of sickness not seen before... And often seem more excited by this than bothered or disturbed. It concerns me because if you fill your head constantly with sickness, as entertainment, and feel like it won't affect you in other ways...sickness begins to become a normalized mindset for you.

EXACTLY. That’s EXACTLY what happened to me.

In the Horror and Exploitation genre of fans… Especially the Exploitation Horror fans… we would call it the “punch to the gut” feeling. We wanted that feeling. That meant the film was good. Or certain scenes were great and affecting. (Of course the story itself counted to but.. We didn’t want to become desensitized. But a big part of ME did. So nothing could ever bother me again. ) But, because we were getting desensitized.. we had to keep upping the stakes. I didn’t quite realize that though back then. I just knew I wanted to see hardcore stuff. It really though... Idk it was just: a moment in time. 70's, 80's and 90s were for me ,the golden age of Horror.

We also tried to find the beauty in death. Death done “well”, being showcased was so interesting to me. Like take for example Tina’s death in a Nightmare On Elm Street. That is still art to me. It was so well done. “Carrie” is also a Masterpiece.

Again, as I was scared of death… I wanted a reason to not be afraid of it. But... the more excruciating the scene… the better the film’s value. And who would top out as the best villains of all time. There's a host of reasons people have. It just got to the point where some of the last films I watched were just the last straw. Torture porn. Exactly. Too vile to mention. I stopped around 2006.

But… when you have films like “The Elephant Man”, “Mask” (The story of Rocky Dennis). “Alive” (The story of the Andes Mountain crash/ survivors) the true horror of people’s lives… those films are highly respected for other reasons that have nothing to do with the shock value. I think a lot of us feel we would befriend these outcasts. Or what we would do in situations like these presented. So many of these films raise questions of how people can operate Psychologically. A lot of us were outcasts… and we relate to other outcasts. And what happens to other outcasts with enough damage. Like Carrie. It's a strange mix of empathy… and sadistic joy. And the power of film overall And how much it can affect you. The closest I get to Horror anymore is Apocalyptic films. But that’s it really. I still watch a classic on Halloween but… yeah no.

I hope the young man who wrote this thread reads your thoughts on these subjects, and thinks over what you are expressing about these feelings and why they are unhealthy and result in a cycle of further misery if they become a normalized, reinforced mindset.

I hope so too. I didn’t spend 4 hours writing this today for fun. It was to help him. And others to have a better understand of that community. To process it, in why it has come to be. Because talking about it… brings discussions and ideas on how to help them. Or the signs that we can see to avoid the worst of them. The violent ones. there's only so much anyone can do. Professional Therapists can help them more than we can. And that goes for anyone with severe issues.

Last edited:
You don't really strike me as the type to fit the current definition of an incel, based on the type that blames others for their situations and lives in vile, misogynistic echo chambers online.
You're just a guy who's had some bad luck, and some issues that can be stumbling blocks when trying to meet people.
But as noted, there are women with the same issues, and there are groups that offer support online and in-person.
Might be nice to meet people (including women) who feel just as disadvantaged as you do.

I need to add that- I didn't spend my ENTIRE childhood in pain. Or only watch creepy stuff. Far from it. The 80's had so much funny and fun stuff to watch. From cartoons to great, beautiful and interesting music. Romantic music. Sexy. Rock. Comedies. Stand up. Video Games. Board Games. Trips to the beach. I just focused on the negative aspects because of the topic itself.
And chicago's question.

Plenty of bad times. But plenty of good times. I DID have a good childhood for the most part. :)

And I had fun with Weird Al and others...*ahem* nuff said. ;)

I coulden't be who I am now... if it wasn't for the bad times. :)

Last edited:
I can't coddle dudes that describe themselves as incels but I'm hoping this guy is just misguided and something sets him straight. There's enough mysogyny and hatred towards females in the world.

I can't coddle dudes that describe themselves as incels but I'm hoping this guy is just misguided and something sets him straight. There's enough mysogyny and hatred towards females in the world.

Exactly. No one can coddle someone they don't know. Advice sure. But... people have to put in the effort on and offline to grow if they want change. We live in a world where men are running up to women.. and the elderly... and smashing rocks in their face. Completely umprompted.

Therapy imho, is the way to go.

Exactly. No one can coddle someone they don't know. Advice sure. But... people have to put in the effort on and offline to grow if they want change. We live in a world where men are running up to women.. and the elderly... and smashing rocks in their face. Completely umprompted.

Therapy imho, is the way to go.

Agreed 100%

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back