• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John McCain has died.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
It was just the other day that he decided not to seek further treatment for his brain cancer.:(

He knew, as every good soldier does, it was his time. Few of us could ever hope to live life with such honor and distinction.

Rest Easy Sir, we’ve got this.

John Mccain was a dedicated Senator, war hero, and man.

Rest In Peace. Senator Mccain.

He served the country both in the millitary and in his political career by working for what he thought was right and best for all of the people, not just his voter base. His daughter is also a sharp and well-rounded voice for moderate Republican women.

Many of the news shows are paying him a tribute this morning.

One of the most incredible facts about Senator Mccain's passing. I don;t know how many people noticed this.

Senator Mccain's mother, Roberta, is still alive, and is 106 years old.

I was not aware of that, until I saw one of the politicians, expressing condolences on Twitter.

I read a statement from Mrs Mccain, saying how it is "tough to bury your child".

While I cannot even fathom what Mrs Mccain is going through, Mrs Mccain has much to be proud of about her son. For so many reasons, personal, political, and social, Senator Mccain was a man probably unlike one we will ever see again in history.

It was just the other day that he decided not to seek further treatment for his brain cancer.:(

A bit stunning how quickly the end came after that. After my wife similarly made the decision to cease being treated for her own brain cancer, over my strenuous and tearful objections, she still lived for a few more months.

Her, Gary Carter, Ted Kennedy, Beau Biden, many less well-known names and now Sen. McCain. FUCK that god-damned shit-hole disease, pardonnez mon français.

His passing comes at a time when his voice is needed most. Hopefully other senators remember his legacy of service, working across the aisle and the lost art of decency in politics.

His passing comes at a time when his voice is needed most. Hopefully other senators remember his legacy of service, working across the aisle and the lost art of decency in politics.

Good grief yes. I'm not even American but I respected the hell out of senator McCain. It's a poor choice of words but he felt like one of the last of a dying breed. The political class worldwide seems to riddled with self-serving opportunists whose ambition outstrips their ability. We need people like John McCain more than ever.

I'm very sad to hear about his passing. The more I learn about the man, the more I respect him. I got to meet him and Palin at a dinner outing during their campaign for the White House. Two of the classiest people I've ever met. Very friendly and humble. His passing is truly a loss and he will be missed :(.

I’m from the UK, but I can honestly say that I had a hell of a lot of respect and admiration for John McCain. He always struck me as one of the most fascinating, complex and distinguished figures in American politics. His patriotism was clear for all to see, and his story of survival against the odds in Vietnam remains one of the most incredible of all. May he rest in peace.

It is a sad day to lose someone like John McCain, and yes he served his country and was captured and tortured for 5 years. The country owes him their gratitude, as a senator for Arizona he did a few good things for Arizona but later on he was a ass and fought against the president...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back