• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni pays a visit (F/m - adult)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
I was shooting the breeze with PeterVincentTGVK and in a moment of overconfidence I told him to give me a writing challenge - I'd write a short story in a limited timeframe on a subject and dynamic of his choosing. He challenged me to write an f/f or f/m story with his popular character, Jenni the Clown. This is what happened. He gave it the thumbs up and suggested I post it.

NB - it might be helpful to have my read my latest Samantha Storm story and his Jenni and Samantha crossover...

JENNI PAYS A VISIT

I stifled a yawn as I scrolled through the new offerings on Netflix. Nothing was taking my interest. New episodes of Better Call Saul were up but I wanted to be more awake to appreciate those. Maybe I’d crash. I looked at my watch and it was just gone 11pm. Early for a Saturday night but it had been a long week.

That was when someone knocked on my door.

Had I imagined that? No-one had buzzed from outside so it must be a neighbour. I waited a few seconds and there was the knock again.

I stumbled through to the hall, opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks. Put it this way; it wasn’t a neighbour. I found myself looking at a tall, gorgeous and curvaceous brunette. Normally this would be a nice surprise but her long hair was done up in pigtails, her face was painted white and her lips were bright red like a clown or harlequin. She wore a tight satin, blue and pink body suit which was low cut to show a traffic-stopping cleavage. I looked her up and down while trying to think of something to say.

In the end she broke the silence. She waved at me with a white gloved hand and gave me a big smile. “Hiiiii.”

“Uh, hi?” I replied. “Are you sure you have the right place?”

“Of course I am, silly. You’re Mike aren’t you. Arentcha gonna invite me in?” She beamed and fluttered her long eyelashes.

“Eh? Oh sure.” I stood aside and ushered her in.

She stepped in and walked into the lounge. I followed her. Why had I just allowed this bizarrely dressed woman into my home? I was asking myself this question as she posed one of her own.

“Well aren’t you gonna offer me something to drink?” She smiled.

“Drink? Yeah, right of course. Um, what would you like?”

“You have Scotch?”

“I have a couple of Coronas in the fridge. Otherwise I can offer you tea, coffee or water.”

“Corona will be fine. May I have it in a glass, please?”

She sat down on the sofa as I went to fix her drink. She gave me a mild look of reproach as I returned with her beer. “You don’t expect me to drink alone do you?”

In a dazed fashion I went back to the kitchen and popped the cap on another Corona.

“Here’s to fun,” she said cheerfully and clinked her glass against my bottle.

At that point I recovered my senses to a degree. “Sorry, but can I ask who you are and why you’re here?”

“I’m Jenni of course.” She said it like that answered everything.

“OK Jenni, why are you here exactly? I have to admit you caught me off guard.”

“Oh that’s an easy one,” she smiled. “We have a mutual friend.”

“Really?” I drank some of my beer. “I have to be honest I’d be surprised if that were true.”

“Yes, a devilishly sexy, raven-haired minx who calls herself Samantha.”

Uh-oh. She could only mean Samantha Storm. It was true I did know Samantha and I had fictionalised some of her exploits as an international spy and woman of mystery but I had never dipped my toe into her world. I was happier with the more mundane day to day. “Samantha? Can’t say I know a Samantha.” I said as casually as possible. “I know a Sarah though.”

Jenni gave me a cheeky smile. “Come on now, Mikey. You know who I’m talking about. She was over at my house not so long ago and I was having so much fun with her. She is soooo ticklish! Unfortunately I don’t think she was so keen. I turned my back on her for one moment and the next thing I knew her hand was on my neck, she gave me a gentle pinch, everything went fuzzy and the next thing I know I’m waking up on the couch and there’s no sign of Sammie anywhere.

Oh this was just perfect. One of the psychos from Samantha’s world had decided to gatecrash mine. For all I knew this buxom clown could be some kind of hitwoman. Maybe those white gloves were to make sure she didn’t leave prints.

She must have read my mind as she leaned over and put her hand on my knee. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you or anything. I just want to know all about her. I can’t get that gal out of my head.”

“And what makes you think I can help you?” I really wanted to move Jenni’s hand from my knee, her fingers were gently squeezing in a random pattern. It almost tickled.

“I did some research and you seem to be the link between Sammie and the world of tickle fetish fiction.”

I must have blushed because she laughed at me.”

“Relax, I’m not going to out you as a kinkster. I just want to know all about Sammie.” She leaned in a little more. “C’mon, you can tell me.”

My eyes were drawn like magnets to her mouth-watering breasts which were barely contained by her tight satin outfit.

“Stop staring at my boobs, Mikey, I need you to focus.” She giggled.

Busted!

“Sorry, they’re kinda hard to ignore.” I muttered. “Look, I know Samantha but her world and mine don’t really crossover. I write naughty stories about her so she has become kind of a tickle fetish heroine to some people online but as for what she really gets up to, your guess is as good as mine.”

Jenni frowned slightly, “I don’t care about the spy stuff. I’m not a spy. I’m a tickler. I like tickling. That’s what I care about.”

“Tickling? Well I know bits and pieces but mostly I make it up. Is that what you want, the stories.”

“No Mikey, I want the bits and pieces.” She held up her glass to the light. “You know I don’t normally like beer like this but sometimes the fizzy stuff is fun. Look at how the little bubbles float to the top of the glass.”

I found myself transfixed by the bubbles. I’d never really paid attention to them before.

“See, there goes one now.” The high-pitched cheery tone was replaced by something lower and smoother. I could listen to this voice for hours. My focus narrowed to the single bubble I watched swim up through the amber liquid. I couldn’t even make out the words Jenni was saying anymore. Her voice was soft and soothing and I felt quite sleepy.

The next thing I remember was walking through my flat with Jenni she had her arm around my waist and was whispering in my ear. Despite being woozy I was acutely aware of how nice she smelled and of the swell of her breast pressing against my upper arm and chest.

We were in my bedroom now. She sat me down on my bed and then sat down next to me. Her white gloved palms pushed on my chest and lowered me to my back. I looked up at her as she smiled down at me, she was humming a little tune to herself. The last thing I remember was her gloved fingers deftly unbuttoning my shirt and unbuckling my belt.

I was floating through the night sky. I must be dreaming because I can’t fly in real life. Flying in dreams is cool. I looked down and saw I was naked.

Shit.

This must be an anxiety dream. I’m usually public speaking when this happens in dreams.

“Hey, earth to Mikey, come chat with me.”

Huh? Where was that voice coming from? I looked down again and saw my big toe was wiggling.

“Who’s there?” I tried to say, but my voice sounded impossibly quiet.

The nice dream evaporated and my eyes snapped open. I was lying on my bed. And there was Jenni, smiling down at me and wiggling my big toe. And I was still naked. And I was tied up. Somehow she had stripped me naked and tied me in a spreadeagle position on my own bed.

I opened my mouth to give her an earful of abuse but she pressed a white gloved finger to my lips. “Now, silly thing there’s no need to shout. I’m not gonna hurtcha. Besides, if your neighbours do turn up, they’re going to see you all tied up in your birthday suit and me here playing with you. Not exactly Silence of the Lambs is it?”

The fact I was naked was mortifying. Was it cold in here? I hoped it wasn’t cold.

Jenni seemed to have a sixth sense about these things. She poked me in the belly button and made me flinch. “Oh don’t worry about being naked. You look fine. Besides, I just wanted easy access to everything you got so those pesky clothes had to go.”

“What do you want?”

“Information.” Jenni said, putting on a deep voice. She wiggled her fingers over me, “and just like in those kinky stories you write, I’m going to use a little tickling to coax it of outta ya. It’ll be fun.”

“Joke’s on you then because I’m not ticklish.” I lied.

Jenni made a sad face. “Aw really? Well that’s no fun.” Then she grinned at me. “But if you’re not ticklish then it won’t be a problem if I do this.”

Her hands landed lightly on my sides and she began humming to herself. Her fingers steepled and then her first two fingers began walking up my ribs. I tensed up as she skirted my underarms. My breathing became shallower, but her fingertips drifted up onto my upper arms. As surreptitiously as possibly I tested my bonds. The cuffs around my wrists and ankles were padded and comfortable but they were also secure. I wasn’t going anywhere.

“Good thing you’re not ticklish, huh?” Jenni said with a knowing smile. She leaned forward until her impressive chest was pressed against mine. She whispered into my ear, gently blowing on it. That was something I couldn’t stand at the best of times. “Guess what though? Before I leave, you’re going to tell me everything I want to know.”

I stared at the ceiling and clamped my jaw shut.

Jenni spidered her fingers over my elbows. She might have been crazy with the clown make up and everything but with those big pretty eyes, killer rack and intoxicating scent she was causing unwelcome reactions downstairs. As naked as I was, I hoped she wouldn’t notice.

Fat chance.

This was clearly not her first rodeo. She looked over her shoulder at my rapidly hardening cock. “Well look who popped up to say hello,” she sang. She waved at my erection, “Hey there.”

“This has to be a dream, nothing like this could actually happen for real,” I muttered through gritted teeth.

I heard a giggle above me and Jenni sang out again. “Oh yes it could!”

“Look, you broke into my house, drugged me or something, stripped me and tied me up. Let me go now and I won’t call the police.”

Jenni cocked her head to one side. “You invited me in and fixed me a beer as I recall. I also think you’re lying about not being ticklish which I am a little miffed about. I think you’re plenty ticklish so I’m gonna have to punish you a little for that first.”

She reached over the bed, picked up my shorts and wadded them into a ball. “Open wide.”

Shaking my head, I clamped my jaw shut.

Jenni pinched my nostrils together “Bet I can wait longer than you.” She winked.

She wasn’t wrong. When I opened my mouth to take a breath she quickly stuffed my underwear into my mouth.

“Okey dokey, Mikey, here’s what I’m gonna do; first I’m gonna soften ya up a little with my frisky fingers, getcha nice and tickly and squirmy and then I’ll take those panties out of your mouth and we’ll have that little chat. Mmkay?”

“Mmphmdbmmph!” I could feel adrenaline coursing through my system. What the hell was this crazy woman going to do to me?

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She sang, and just like that, light as a feather, she dipped her fingertips into my helpless armpits.

I groaned into the makeshift gag and squeezed my eyes shut but even against the backdrop of my closed eyes I could clearly see an image of white gloved hands.

Her soft spiraling strokes had me squirming and twisting in no time at all and Jenni’s sweet laugh was close and warm in my ear. “Somebody was definitely telling fibs about not being ticklish.”

The fingertips scampered up to test my neck and ears before gliding down to my ribs where they squeezed and knead my ribs. “Oh yeah, this is going to be lotsa fun.” She giggled. She worked her way down to my stomach, probing and teasing and seeking out those places could drop me to my knees if tickled correctly. She found every single one.

Despite my predicament I was now rock hard, something that did not go unnoticed by Jenni. As she approached my hips she gave me a gentle squeeze with one hand with tickling my tightening balls with the other. It was a brief, fleeting caress but it certainly got my attention as her fingers worked their way down my thighs and the backs of my knees. She had me twisting and writhing the whole way. She was learning everything she needed to about my body without me even saying a word.

Which brought her to my feet.

I growled into my shorts and shook my head, a futile gesture even as I made it.

Jenni began tickling my feet and I arched up, much to her delight. The soft gloves accentuated the sensations as her satin covered nails dipped and whirled over my arches. She bent my toes back and scribbled over the balls of my feet and the undersides of my toes. I had been tickled before but never while being tied up, gagged and naked (at least not without a safeword).

As quickly as it started it was over. I was breathing hard and there was a light sheen on sweat across my chest.

Jenni pulled the shorts from my mouth and wrinkled her nose at them. “Well these need to go straight into the laundry now.”

“OK, you made your point. You can untie me now.”

She placed a hand on my chest and shook her head. “Uh-uh.” She switched to a Boris and Natasha style Russian accent. “Now I am going to learn all of ze secrets you know, dahlink, by ticklink you und havink lots of fun, da?”

Her hand skated back down to my lower belly and hips to ensure she had my attention. I am sure it was no accident when her glove brushed against my erection.

“Aw come on,” I breathed. “Hasn’t this gone far enough?”

She shook her head and gave me a big smile. She leaned in and whispered into my ear. “I am going to squeeze every drop of information from you. Every hot little detail you know, I want to know.”

“It’s all in the stories, just go look at them.” I said.

“Nuh-uh, I want to hear them from you.” She moved her hands up to my face and cupped my chin. “This is how it works. I’m gonna tickle part of you and I want to know everything you know about how ticklish Samantha is there, mmkay? Once I think you’ve told me everything you know I’ll move onto another spot. So really, this whole deal is going to last as long as you make it last.”

“But that’s nuts. How am I supposed to talk clearly if you’re tickling me the whole time?”

“I dunno, honeybunch, but that’s half the fun.” She wiggled her fingers next to my ears. “Ready? Here we go in three, two, one.”

It was clear she was going to leave no stone unturned. She tickled my neck with a sure skill that left me gasping and laughing like Muttley. Any pleas for her to stop fell on deaf ears.

“Tell me all about Samantha’s neck and ears, Mikey. How ticklish are they? what works best?”

“Get off me you maniac,”

“Wrong answer, dahlink.” She switched back to cartoon Russian, “Remember, this lasts as long as you make it last. Muahahaha!”

And so I told her. Everything I could remember about Samantha’s pretty neck and delicate ears gushed from my lips, coaxed by her knowing fingers.

“Good boy, Mikey. Now the pits. How about her pits? Fingers, feathers, tongue? Don’t skimp on the details now.”

By this point she had opened the floodgates and I couldn’t stop. In between peals of anguished laughter I told her everything I knew about Samantha’s ticklishness and sensitivity.

Of course Jenni was determined to help me along the way. She counted my ribs, losing her count several times and starting again. She left red lipstick marks around my belly button as she blew raspberries and vibrated her lips against me. I nearly lost it when she softly stroked my hip creases. She even found spots I didn’t even know were ticklish.

“…that slender waist, good for a goosing?”

“…so her belly button is a weak point, huh? How about her hips, mmm?”

“…tell me about those sleek thighs, good spot?”

“Keep talking, Mikey. You don’t want to hold out on me.”

Every time I told her about the ticklish vulnerabilities of Samantha’s body, she gleefully exploited my own. She was hungry to learn about Samantha’s body but she was equally aware of her own charms. She didn’t miss an opportunity to flash her cleavage, to rub her breasts against me or brush her satin gloves against my quivering erection. She clearly enjoyed having helpless male flesh at her disposal and she kept me in a state of arousal and hysteria with a deftness that was impressive.

I had never experienced anything like this. I always thought it was hot to watch clips of sexy women being tied up and tickled but it was an entirely different experience to go through it myself and under such unusual circumstances.

Jenni was clearly enjoying my discomfort, teasing and giggling but there wasn’t any malice in her at all. She seemed to find the whole thing very amusing and a lot of fun. I had to wonder how on earth Samantha had failed to see her coming. How do you miss a voluptuous brunette in a weird clown fetish get up? Maybe one day Samantha would let me in on that but as I had just blurted out all her ticklish secrets, maybe not.

In any case, Jenni was doing a disturbingly impressive job of finding all my ticklish spots and keeping me hard.

“And now we get to your tootsies, Mikey. I am sure you have lots to tell me here so this could take some time.”

“Wait, wait,” I panted, “I’ll tell you everything, seriously I’m done with the tickling. No more, OK.”

Jenni made the sad face again. “Awww, that’s no fun. Lemme tickle it outta ya. I’ll make you laugh and when you laugh, you’re happy and when you’re happy, I’m happy. See? Everyone wins.”

“Jeez, Samantha is ticklish all over her feet OK, like most girls. That’s it, OK?” I looked up at Jenni, hoping that would be enough.

She seemed to weigh it up for a few seconds, chewing her lip and tapping her chin. “Hmm, I guess you’re right. I’ve tickled enough female footsies to know how to get some sexy laughter going.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. My whole body was tingling and I needed a break. “And we’re done,” I muttered.

Jenni looked back at me with a big smile. “Oh no, I’m still gonna tickle ya. I figure you have a way of contacting Samantha and I need you to share it with me.”

“Forget it,” I blurted. “Even if I gave it to you it wouldn’t do you any good. It’s encrypted and untraceable. You wouldn’t be able to track her down.”

She reached up and tweaked my nose. “You silly billy, I don’t want to track her down. I might invite her out for a drink, I mean she’s seriously hot after all, but really I just wanna send her some girly fanmail.”

I craned up to look at her. “Are you for real?”

“Uh-huh,” she nodded. “Now quit yapping and give me the contact details while I tickle ya.”

She pounced on my feet and began scratching my soles with those maddening satin gloves. I was bouncing around on the bed in no time. Jenni’s gloves were up and down my arches and between my toes and then it seemed like she had ten hands. I was tickled on my knees, my thighs, hips, stomach, ribs, pits and neck.

“Contact details,” she sang. I was honestly trying to give them too her but I was laughing too hard.

“Contact details,” she repeated, this time one hand slipped between my thighs to teasingly stroke and tickle. I was back at full attention in an instant.

“OK, OK,” I managed to blurt out between gasping with laughter. Samantha would probably kick my ass for this but I told Jenni her protonmail account.

That seemed to satisfy my buxom tormentor and she slowed down her tickling and patted me on the stomach. “There ya go, that wasn’t so difficult now was it?”

“Speak for yourself.” I said. My ribs were aching with laughter and my entire body tingled from over-stimulation. I was also excruciatingly aware of my continued aroused state.

“Ya know, you’ve been a good sport so I’m gonna do something nice for you.” Jenni was tracing lazy patterns on my stomach but now her fingers fluttered down over my hips and began to tease my cock.

“Uh you really don’t have to do that.” I said.

“OK,” Jenni said. She folded her hands daintily in her lap, smiled at me and batted her lashes. “I guess it was fun anyway.”

I felt like the world’s biggest fool. On one hand I didn’t want to have to ask her to continue. On the other hand if she was half as skilled at delivering erotic pleasure as she was at delivering tickle torture then I was potentially missing out on something special.

“I mean, I wouldn’t want to put you to any trouble.” It sounded lame as hell even as I said it.

Jenni beamed at me. “I think someone wants me to tickle his pickle, huh?”

Fortunately I couldn’t see myself but I was probably blushing beet red.

Those white satin gloves fluttered along the length of my shaft. “When I played with sexy Samantha I got her to cum.” She said casually.

“R-really?” I said. I hoped Jenni was in a chatty mood because that was a story I definitely wanted to hear.

“Oh sure. I took her into my playroom and tied her to a nice old dentist chair I had fitted down there.”

The fingertips tickled my balls, making my hips twist.

“Wow, sounds nice…” I managed to say, while struggling to keep an even voice.

“And didn’t she look just divine with that lovely hair, big blue eyes and rockin’ body. I couldn’t resist playing with her tummy. I gave her some sweet kisses on her belly button. I had to wrap my arms around her waist because she kept trying to wriggle away every time I licked it.”

Between the picture Jenni was painting and what she was doing with her hands I don’t think I’d ever been so turned on in my life. I was past caring about my predicament now.

“Then what?” My stomach muscles clenched and rolled as Jenni lavished teasing strokes up and down the length of my erection.

“Mmm, let me see… well I had to play with her body so I cut her shirt off and her bra and then there were more tickles and kisses for her. She wriggled and giggled but I couldn’t stop tickling her. I also teased her with,” she leaned down so I could feel her hot breath on my ear, “The Whisper.”

I groaned, I felt fit to burst but Jenni circled the base of my cock with forefinger and thumb and squeezed, delaying my climax.

“Not yet, Mikey.” She whispered.

“You’re killing me here, Jenni.”

“Oh don’t be so dramatic,” she giggled. “Now, the first orgasm I gave Samantha was pretty awesome. I undid that cool belt and peeled down her jeans and then the Whisper went into her panties while I tickled and kissed her gorgeous boobs, belly and ears. Lemme tell ya, when that girl climaxes she does the most incredible arch and her moans are so sexy I damn near started squirting myself.”

What little blood had not rushed to my nether regions was pounding in my ears.

“And talking of squirting, it looks like you’re ready to pop here.”

I had grabbed fistfuls of my bedsheets and my toes were bunching and flexing as Jenni’s skilled touch brought my own orgasm nearer.

She started humming the theme from the Banana Splits in my ear and then made up her own lyrics.

One banana, two banana, three banana four,

I know someone with a hard-on for Samantha Storm.

Five banana, six banana, seven banana, eight,

But it’s Jenni the Clown who’s gonna make him ‘jaculate!

Jenni’s right hand began to apply the most ticklish handjob in history while her left teased my balls and perineum. That was it, I could hold on no longer. I felt that unmistakably glorious boiling, bubbling sensation in my loins. My buttocks clenched, I groaned out loud and shot a thick load up into the air.

Jenni was giggling away as she milked shuddering jets of cum from me which splashed onto my stomach. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d cum that hard. She didn’t leave a drop behind.

Utterly spent, I sank deep into my bed, my mind reeling with what had just happened.

Jenni loomed into my vision, “Hey, this little soldier is all tuckered out. You look like you need a nap.”

She gently touched my eyelids and I closed them. She leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek. “G’night Mikey.”

I was just about to say something but the tension and release had exhausted me and I fell asleep almost immediately.

….

I woke up in the morning with a start. I wasn’t tied up, I was in bed and Jenni was nowhere to be seen. I fell back with a grin. It had all been a dream, it had been erotic as hell but it was just a dream. Hot buxom clowns tickle torturing me for information about Samantha Storm and then making me cum? Yeah that definitely happened.

Laughing at my own overactive imagination I rolled out of bed and wandered into the bathroom to take a shower. I saw myself in the mirror and stopped dead in my tracks. Written on my chest in lipstick was a single word:

SMILE!

What the hell, that wasn’t a dream? I looked in the mirror and found myself obeying the command written on my chest.

This turned out so well! While I have lent Jenni to other writers before, but you seem to really get her. In addition to the playfulness, you really nailed many of her traits, like her distaste for lying, her fascination with interrogations, and even her choice of liquor. Fantastic work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back