• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Othala 5: Chaos' turn in the horizontal stocks (foot tickling, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the 5th and final clip in the Last Laugh Othala series:

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20166801"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 5</font size></a>

Other clips in the Last Laugh Othala series:

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20033495"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 1</font size></a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20107691"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 2</font size></a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20129109"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 3</font size></a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20158251"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 4</font size></a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20166919"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala - Complete Series</font size></a>

Attachments

• llothala5.jpg
    llothala5.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 717
  • llothala5chaos.jpg
    llothala5chaos.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 326
She is a fantastic ticklee. Great soles and great fun reactions too. It's so cool how just blowing on them is enough to make her laugh.

Last edited:
Great video! It seems like you have been posting videos pretty regularly lately. About when do you planning on releasing future series? Also any of them contain lick tickling?

She is a fantastic ticklee. Great soles and great fun reactions too. It's so cool how just blowing on them is enough to make her laugh.

Indeed. Nessa really enjoyed that technique and might have used it for an entire scene had I not instructed her to move on to more standard tickling. As cool as it is that simply blowing on Chaos' feet is enough to get her going, I don't think many people would want to see that for several minutes. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Great video! It seems like you have been posting videos pretty regularly lately. About when do you planning on releasing future series? Also any of them contain lick tickling?

Yeah, I've been trying to update my store more often. Releasing individual clips as they're ready, as opposed to an entire series in one shot, helps a lot.

I should start releasing the next series (Last Laugh Feoh) pretty soon. Hopefully within the next week. While tongue tickling won't be featured in that one, it will be in the series after that (Last Laugh Ur).

In case you're curious I've attached a picture of the Last Laugh Feoh models.

Attachments

• llfeoh_portrait.jpg
    llfeoh_portrait.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 60
Indeed. Nessa really enjoyed that technique and might have used it for an entire scene had I not instructed her to move on to more standard tickling. As cool as it is that simply blowing on Chaos' feet is enough to get her going, I don't think many people would want to see that for several minutes. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

A few minutes of it is cool, just for the hilarity of feet getting tickled without even being touched. The fingers did seem to be more intense for Chaos, I wonder how she'd enjoy the comb or toothbrush.

Nessa seemed to really enjoy tickling Chaos in general, it's always a blast when the tickler is having fun. Out of your more recent stuff I'd love to see these two, or maybe the models from Berkana or Perthro back for more.

The fingers did seem to be more intense for Chaos, I wonder how she'd enjoy the comb or toothbrush.

Possibly. However, when a ticklee responds well enough to fingers I tend to have the tickler(s) stick with that technique. We go with tools when they increase the ticklee's reactions in a significant way. Tools didn't seem necessary in Chaos' case.

Out of your more recent stuff I'd love to see these two, or maybe the models from Berkana or Perthro back for more.

I'm not in contact with any of these models anymore. However, Chaos will appear again in a future series, though she will be teamed up with a different partner.

While Alice from Perthro won't appear in more videos, she did previously appear in Last Laugh Wunjo with her friend Scarlett.

Possibly. However, when a ticklee responds well enough to fingers I tend to have the tickler(s) stick with that technique. We go with tools when they increase the ticklee's reactions in a significant way. Tools didn't seem necessary in Chaos' case.

Cool. Honestly, I really like the cuteness of your videos. The ticklees are bound, sometimes in some pretty extreme positions, but what you're doing just feels more cute and innocent than what most other studios are producing.

Cool. Honestly, I really like the cuteness of your videos. The ticklees are bound, sometimes in some pretty extreme positions, but what you're doing just feels more cute and innocent than what most other studios are producing.

I like to think that my approach (which, to be fair, is shared by a number of other producers) makes it easier for people to identify with the models and situations. The lack of nudity, the girl-next-door looks of many of the models, the casualness and playfulness of the interactions, it all makes it more... realistic? Ok, maybe not quite realistic, but a bit closer to what could potentially happen in everyday life. The models might remind people of friends, coworkers or even strangers that they encounter in real life and who they fantasize about tickling.

I'm not in contact with any of these models anymore. However, Chaos will appear again in a future series, though she will be teamed up with a different partner.

While Alice from Perthro won't appear in more videos, she did previously appear in Last Laugh Wunjo with her friend Scarlett.

Are you still in contact with any of the older models or will all new videos feature new ones?

Are you still in contact with any of the older models or will all new videos feature new ones?

The only model from my current catalog that I'm still in contact with is Josee from Last Laugh Laguz.

As I mentioned in a previous posr, Chaos from Last Laugh Othala will appear again in a future video, but only because I already have footage from a second shoot I did with her.

There's two or three other models I'm still more or less touch with, but they haven't appeared in any clips I've released yet.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back