• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Sadly I think I got her cold. Lots of vitamin C and tylenol and rest for me I guess. Grrr I had a feeling this would happen. LOL

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

:D :p

It is very sad that you caught the cold from her. :( :( Take care of yourself as well as of her.
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

It is very sad that you caught the cold from her. :( :( Take care of yourself as well as of her.

Thank you :ty: I dont feel very good... but its a cold just takes a bit of time to get over it. need me rest right now LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Thank you :ty: I dont feel very good... but its a cold just takes a bit of time to get over it. need me rest right now LOL

I hope that you recover from your cold soon. Take care of yourself.

I hope that you recover from your cold soon. Take care of yourself.

Thank you. :ty: Was a bad day today. :( Just gonna go early and get a lot of rest. Not much else you can do with a cold. LOL

Good night mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Thank you. :ty: Was a bad day today. :( Just gonna go early and get a lot of rest. Not much else you can do with a cold. LOL

Good night mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

It is very sad to hear that you had a bad day from the cold. :( :( Take care of yourself.

It is very sad to hear that you had a bad day from the cold. :( :( Take care of yourself.

Thanks. :ty: Yea it just has to go through the stages... sadly there are a lot of stages. LOL Wish i could rush through them.

Thanks. :ty: Yea it just has to go through the stages... sadly there are a lot of stages. LOL Wish i could rush through them.

Around 1960, when I was ten years old, I had a bad cold and demanded of the pediatrician to whom my parents took me that he give me a cure. The doctor laughed and told me that there is no cure. He added this: "If you treat the symptoms of a cold, then it will go away in about seven days. But if you ignore it, then it will last about a week." :p :p :p

Around 1960, when I was ten years old, I had a bad cold and demanded of the pediatrician to whom my parents took me that he give me a cure. The doctor laughed and told me that there is no cure. He added this: "If you treat the symptoms of a cold, then it will go away in about seven days. But if you ignore it, then it will last about a week." :p :p :p

LMAO I love it. Thats just about it too. The cold is still hanging on but this only about the 4th day. Just have to work through it.

Thanks for the story I loved it. :ty:

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and Wuv :wub:

LMAO I love it. Thats just about it too. The cold is still hanging on but this only about the 4th day. Just have to work through it.

Thanks for the story I loved it. :ty:

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and Wuv :wub:

It's a true story, too. The pediatrician's name was Dr. Etra. I don't know if he ever did stand up comedy as a hobby.

It's a true story, too. The pediatrician's name was Dr. Etra. I don't know if he ever did stand up comedy as a hobby.

Sounds like he should have. LOL My cold is still going strong. It has only 2 days left to go away. LOL

Sounds like he should have. LOL My cold is still going strong. It has only 2 days left to go away. LOL

I hope that your cold ends on schedule (or ahead of schedule).

I hope that your cold ends on schedule (or ahead of schedule).

Thanks :ty: Seems to be on its own scedule. Last night I did not get a lot of sleep. Gonna try the nap thing. See if I can at least catch up. :D

Thanks :ty: Seems to be on its own scedule. Last night I did not get a lot of sleep. Gonna try the nap thing. See if I can at least catch up. :D

Yes, sleep is very important to healing. :zzzzz:

Yes, sleep is very important to healing. :zzzzz:

Yea I hear ya. :) I been trying to get it but the cold makes it hard. So I have to sneak in a lot of naps. I think viruses are being sneaky. LOL :D :p

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Yea I hear ya. :) I been trying to get it but the cold makes it hard. So I have to sneak in a lot of naps. I think viruses are being sneaky. LOL :D :p

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Yes, viruses can be very sneaky and we have to be even sneakier to defeat them. :p

Yes, viruses can be very sneaky and we have to be even sneakier to defeat them. :p

I agree. :) Someone gave me a cold remedy that was ground beef, tomatoes and a lot of jalapeno peppers. LOL I will go back to naps I think. :p

I agree. :) Someone gave me a cold remedy that was ground beef, tomatoes and a lot of jalapeno peppers. LOL I will go back to naps I think. :p

Yes, naps are a great idea. :zzzzz:

I am back from attending NEST in Philadelphia. I hope that your cold is gone now.

Welcome back mils. :) The cold is better... still lingering though LOL Hope you had fun at NEST my friend. :happyhop:

Welcome back mils. :) The cold is better... still lingering though LOL Hope you had fun at NEST my friend. :happyhop:

Lots of fun at NEST! I hope that your cold is completely gone soon.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back