• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie running late again. :atom: Still super hot here. :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :wub: :bunny: :D

That sounds like more awful weather. :(
It's good that your electric power hasn't gone out again, but it must be hard to take care of your mother in the heat. :(

Peace and wuv to you. :wub:
:D :p

kurchie running late again. :atom: Still super hot here. :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :wub: :bunny: :D

That sounds like more awful weather. :(
It's good that your electric power hasn't gone out again, but it must be hard to take care of your mother in the heat. :(

Yea its very hard. :( Today its back to triple digits I think. Very very hot. So far the power is good. Just not sure what will happen. Have to leave early though to look on mom.

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Yea its very hard. :( Today its back to triple digits I think. Very very hot. So far the power is good. Just not sure what will happen. Have to leave early though to look on mom.

Your mother will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

Heat waves here are usually much shorter, a few days.

Yea it seems to be breaking a bit. I hardly call 93 degrees a cooling trend though LOL

kurchie runng late. :atom: Another busy day.

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Yea it seems to be breaking a bit. I hardly call 93 degrees a cooling trend though LOL

kurchie runng late. :atom: Another busy day.

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D
I hope that your busy days are productive, my friend.

kurchie running late again today. :atom:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Today was ok. Its still very hot here.. even though its suppose to be cooler. Makes it hard to do stuff. You are just always worn out. :(

Today was ok. Its still very hot here.. even though its suppose to be cooler. Makes it hard to do stuff. You are just always worn out. :(

Yes, extreme heat makes one lethargic and exhausted. :(
I hope things are well for you today, Peace and wuv to you. :wub:

Yes, extreme heat makes one lethargic and exhausted. :(
I hope things are well for you today, Peace and wuv to you. :wub:

Still very hot. :( and very humid. :( Gonna make it an early night and take a nap or three lol ;) :p

Still very hot. :( and very humid. :( Gonna make it an early night and take a nap or three lol ;) :p

Sorry to hear of the continuing heat wave there. I hope that you and your mother will be as comfortable as possible.

Sorry to hear of the continuing heat wave there. I hope that you and your mother will be as comfortable as possible.

Thanks :ty: Today was better. Still very humid though so it makes it hard to tell its not as hot. LOL

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back