• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Thank you. :ty: Still a lot of wind here. I am hoping it lets up soon. I dont need more work to do. LOL :D

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

:D :p

Sad to hear about the continued wind there. :( Indeed, you don't need more work.
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

Sad to hear about the continued wind there. :( Indeed, you don't need more work.

Thanks :ty: :) Yea still a lot of wind here. A lot of weeds too. LOL Work doesnt seem to end. I gonna take a nap or three. LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Thanks :ty: :) Yea still a lot of wind here. A lot of weeds too. LOL Work doesnt seem to end. I gonna take a nap or three. LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Hope that you got to take those naps and enjoyed them. :zzzzz:

Wow, those weeds are both persistent and nasty. :(

Yea thats for sure. But my back is killing me so the weeds get a reprieve for a few days. Cause I need a lot of tylenol and more naps. :D ;p LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Yea thats for sure. But my back is killing me so the weeds get a reprieve for a few days. Cause I need a lot of tylenol and more naps. :D ;p LOL

I hope that the Tylenol helped relieve your pain.

That is sadly typical, it helps but not enough. :(

Very true. Seems we got more rain coming. :( Gotta tuck in the plants and trees. Very cold too. Would never know it was spring.

Very true. Seems we got more rain coming. :( Gotta tuck in the plants and trees. Very cold too. Would never know it was spring.

It has been a chilly spring here, too. :(

It has been a chilly spring here, too. :(

Warmed up a little today but the winds came back up. So I gotta help the widdle trees out as best I can. Not to windy though at least. :)

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

Warmed up a little today but the winds came back up. So I gotta help the widdle trees out as best I can. Not to windy though at least. :)

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

I hope that all of your little trees are safe and doing well.

I hope that all of your little trees are safe and doing well.

Thank you. :ty: The winds stopped and its warm so the widdle trees is happy. :D :p I am still worn out. Seems I am almost in permanent nap mode. :(

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Thank you. :ty: The winds stopped and its warm so the widdle trees is happy. :D :p I am still worn out. Seems I am almost in permanent nap mode. :(

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

I am glad to hear that the winds have died down. Take as many naps as you need because sleep is important. :zzzzz:

I am glad to hear that the winds have died down. Take as many naps as you need because sleep is important. :zzzzz:

Yea lots of little hummers today..even some little baby ones. They are so cute. :D

Had to do some more weed picking so likely more tylenol and naps are in order. :D :p LOL

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Yea lots of little hummers today..even some little baby ones. They are so cute. :D

Had to do some more weed picking so likely more tylenol and naps are in order. :D :p LOL

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I am glad to hear that you had hummingbirds visiting. Good luck with the weeding.

I am glad to hear that you had hummingbirds visiting. Good luck with the weeding.

Weeding is on hold for now. Mom has a cold ... so I got a lot to do for her. :( Hopefully the cold doesnt progress any further.

Weeding is on hold for now. Mom has a cold ... so I got a lot to do for her. :( Hopefully the cold doesnt progress any further.

I am very sorry to hear that your mother is ill. :( I hope that you can help her to recover.

Happy (belated) Easter to you, too, my friend.

Thank you. :ty: She is getting better but colds take a long time. Especially if you are 86. :(

I am worn out so I sneak in sleep when I can. :D

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

Thank you. :ty: She is getting better but colds take a long time. Especially if you are 86. :(

I am worn out so I sneak in sleep when I can. :D

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

I am glad that she is getting better :D and well aware that healing is slow in the elderly. :(

I am glad that she is getting better :D and well aware that healing is slow in the elderly. :(

Sadly I think I got her cold. Lots of vitamin C and tylenol and rest for me I guess. Grrr I had a feeling this would happen. LOL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back