• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie running late.... :atom: Financial advisor stuff today.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch sits in his office and little Zodium rolls in and goes up a wall and then up onto the ceiling and then plops down on kurch's desk and makes a cute little "Tada like gesture*

kurch: Hi little Zodium.

*Zodium rolls over to where kurch has a bunch of papers and sorts of points at them at then looks at kurch*

kurch: Oh those are the plans and layouts to The Infinity Room and The Hall Of The Fall Room.

*Zodium rolls over the papers and looks like he is examining them. The looks at kurch and frantically points at the papers.*

kurch: Something you want little Zodium.

*Zodium points ant the papers and then to himself. He does that several times*

kurch: Do you want to visit The Infinity Room and The Hall Of The Fall.

*Zodium nods yes very emphatically and then dances back and forth over the table*

kurch: I think thats a good idea little guy. I think I need your input at these rooms and on The Hall Of The Fall.

*Zodium nods yes emphatically again ....points at his head sort of and then at kurch*

kurch: Awww thank you, I think you are pretty smart too. :) You remind me a lot of an old friend. *kurch gets a little teary eyed*

*Zodium instantly rolls up to kurch and gives his arm a little hug.*

kurch: Awww you are a very special element. I am glad you are on our side.:wub:

* Zodium rolls away and adopts a fighting pose and then does a little salute in front of kurch.*

kurch: Dont worry little guy. I am sure you are going to be a big part of this battle.

This thread is really the epitome of male oriented thinking. This thread is really discriminating against all other thoughts. It's just like the patriarchy to come up with this.
You are welcome to ignore this thread if you don't like it.
You are welcome to report this thread to the Moderators if you believe that it violates the Golden Rule.
You are welcome to start a thread that is the epitome of female oriented thinking.
You are welcome to criticize this thread.

You are not welcome to censor this thread or to edit other people's posts in it.
Have a nice day.
:D :p

Hello, Kurch! :wavingguy
I'm fine today and hope that you are well, too. :D :p

Hi mils. :hello: I am well. :bounce: Glad you are too. :bounce:

You are welcome to ignore this thread if you don't like it.
You are welcome to report this thread to the Moderators if you believe that it violates the Golden Rule.
You are welcome to start a thread that is the epitome of female oriented thinking.
You are welcome to criticize this thread.

You are not welcome to censor this thread or to edit other people's posts in it.
Have a nice day.

Well said my friend. :thumbsup: Well said :yourock:

*kurch takes little Zodium into The Hall Of The Fall to see what he can learn about events that may be happening.*

kurch: Here we are Zodium. This is The Hall of the Fall. The place I told you about.

*kurch takes the Zodium out of his pocket and put him on the floor at the beginning of The Hall Of The Fall.*

*Little Zodium rolls down the hall and up and down the walls quickly surveying all the images on the hall's walls. There are 444 images so its amazing just how fast he looks at them*

kurch: So what you think Zodium..... anything strike you about any of the images?

*Zodium rolls up to kurch quickly and bounces up and down emphatically*

kurch: Well ok good. Why dont you show me the images you think are important?

*kurch realizes that over time most like some of the events that may have transpired (so called bounce event ) descibed by the leader of the Pletherians are no longer viable events. Right now Zodium seems to know which are and which are not.*

*Zodium quickly rolls over to one image and bounces around it.*

kurch: This one here.

*Zodium nods*

kurch: Wow.... a very interesting but disturbing image. It seems to show the end of everything.

*Zodium nods and bows his head down very sadly. The images selected shows galaxies in the entire cosmos exploding like firecrackers and falling in on themselves.*

kurch: Its ok little guy. Its not your fault. We just have to make sure this nasty eventdoes not transpire. Is this why this image part of the reason for this place's name?

*Little Zodium nods yes emphatically*

kurch: Any other images you want to point out?

*Little Zodium Nods emphatically again and bounces up and down and rolls too another image*

kurch: Is this the image?

*Little Zodium nods yes emphatically*

kurch: Wow this one is much, much, much nicer.

*Little Zodium smiles and point to it. Nod yes emphatically*

kurch: You are saying we want this to transpire. From what I see I quite agree. Its a very pretty image.

* The image shows images of millions of planets all hooked together by portals. And one close up part of one planet similar to earth with being of all beings having fun together with a rainbow like sunset in the background*

*Little Zodium points to his head and then to kurch and smiles*

kurch: Anything else my little friend?

*Zodium nods and rolls over to another picture.*

kurch: Interesting? Not sure what it means though.

*Little Zodium shrugs*

kurch: Yea this one might take a bit of thinking.

*The last image Zodium shows kurch is very bizarre. It seems to be a quantum wave... but on a super massive scale. One engulfing the whole cosmos, but the wave is super colorful. So it not really a bad event just a strange one.*

*Zodium nods in agreement and goes up to kurch and gives him a hug*

kurch: Lets take a break little guy. I think we have learned a lot today and could use some rest.

You sure did learn a lot! Zodium is proving to be just as valuable as I thought he would be. :D :p

You sure did learn a lot! Zodium is proving to be just as valuable as I thought he would be. :D :p

Yea this is great. I am gonna take him into The Infinity Room too. Maybe he knows some more stuff there as well. :) He really is a big Ace up our sleeve. :happyhop:

kurchie running late. :atom: More lawyer stuff. Boooo. :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I am very sorry to hear that you had to deal with lawyers again, my friend. :(

Yea just a further mess trying to get mom a photo id. They messed up her Drivers License, 5 years ago and they wont fix the mistake they made. She has brought a ton of documents but they keep saying its not enough. So it looks like I have to see if I can find a lawyer to sue or to write ansty letter and breakthrough the bureaucracy. Just a disgusting mess. :(

A disgusting mess indeed! :(
In a reasonable world, it would not be difficult for a senior citizen to get a photo ID.

A disgusting mess indeed! :(
In a reasonable world, it would not be difficult for a senior citizen to get a photo ID.

Quite true. :)

Fortunatley mom found her birth certificate. So I am not sure if they are still going to cause problems. If they do.... I will personally call up a tv station and have it aired on national news what idiots are at the CA DMV. ;)

*kurch meets with THE THREAD*

kurch: Hi. Whats up my friend?

THE THREAD: I will have a bunch of new weapon upgrades for you soon.

kurch: Cool.

THE THREAD: Yea they are mainly based on the Dark Periodic Table but some of them are just other stuff I have come up with.

kurch: Great. We can use all the weapon upgrades we can get.

THE THREAD: Yes I agree. I have not come up with anything with Zodium yet. Still a bit of a mystery.

kurch: Yea to me as well. He is proving quite a help though. He picked out all these 3 images from the 444 at The Hall Of The Fall.

THE THREAD: 444? thats his element number as well. That is too much of a coincidence, I think.

kurch: I agree. So do the Pletherians.

THE THREAD: What does it mean?

kurch: Not sure as of yet. But I am taking him to The Infinity Room to see what else we might learn.

THE THREAD: Great idea kurch. I am sure he might give more insight there.

kurch: Yea me too. Zodium has become critically important. Make sure we triple the security around him wherever he might be.

THE THREAD: Will do.

kurch: Cant wait to see those new upgrades. I feel the Final Battle is looming very near.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back