• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie running late :atom: Lots of financial stuff.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch again meets up with THE THREAD*

THE THREAD: Hi kurch. I got lots more new weapons for the Final Battle.

kurch: WOW. Cool. :yowzer:

THE THREAD: Might take awhile to go through them all.

kurch: Well thats good the more we have the more options we have. :D

THE THREAD: Yes my sentiments as well.

kurch: So what we got???

THE THREAD: Here is the list for today. I will gather more for you as I write them up.

kurch: Cool. :)

THE THREAD:

Dark Element Based Weapons:

Element #127 Diamondatium

As the name implies this dark element is hard... very very hard. Harder then diamonds or anything previously known on earth. This is good. Demon skin is very hard as well.

Diamondatium Missile Rounds: These missles are Diamondatium tipped and can go through anything known to man.. hopefully know to demon as well.

Diamondatium Bullet Rounds: These 50 caliber Diamondatium bullets are like little missles of destruction they fit into the modified automatic machine gun weapons of the Armada to put out a ton of destruction.

Diamondatium Shrapnel Grenades: A whole lot of hard boom in a widdle grenade. Throw and run like hell.. cause there is gonna be a lot of destruction.

Element #122: Boomium

As this element name implies it likes to explode and we are talking like ripping elementary particles to shreds type boom.

Boom Doom Rockets: Want to make things disappear ... these rockets will do the job. Just be careful you are know where near them. ;)

Boom Gloom Bombs: What makes big mushroom clouds without the muss and fuss of radioactivity. Well its the cute little boms right here. Enviromentally friendly ... though they may not be much environment left.\

Boomapocolypse: Mix boomium with Lil Universe grenade technology and you got the ultimate in universal destruction... and that means universe go bye bye type boom. Very limited application but very desirable when thera are whole realms that need to be gotten rid of. :)

THE THREAD: Thats it for now. I will be back with some more lists soon.

kurch: I can hardly wait. Fantastic stuff my friend.

*kurch meets with THE THREAD yet again*

THE THREAD: Hi kurch. I dont have another new weapon list yet.

kurch: Thats ok. I called you cause I noticed something strange in these photos from The Hall of The Fall.

THE THREAD: Whats that?

kurch: Well I had them photographed with a very high res camera and used special software to enlarge the pictures without distortion. And noticed something odd.

THE THREAD: What did you see in them?

kurch: Well in the 3rd photo that we can not really figure out yet... I have not seen anything... but I have not really looked at that closely either. But in the other two. The one with the bad out come and the one with the good outcome. I see..... well US?

THE THREAD: US?! Those pictures predate the not only Earth but this universe and the cosmos itself.

kurch: I know. I know. It freaked the heck out of me. But look...

THE THREAD: WOW. You are right in the bad one it looks just like the Armada ships and they look like they have all been destroyed and are falling in to a collapsing universe. The images are small if you had not enlarged then you likely would not notice it at all.

kurch: Yea you can not see this stuff at all with the naked eye. Which makes it even weirder. It was put there knowing it would be enlarged at some point and enhanced with special software?

THE THREAD: I guess. It is spooky I grant you that. The good image though shows some of the Armada celebrating with other beings it would appear.

kurch: Yes that is right. How can anyone predict something accurate to this detail over perhaps 20 or more billion years. Even the most accurate bible predictions go maybe a few thousand years.

THE THREAD: Well there is one answer....

kurch: I am all ears. LOL

THE THREAD: The only being able to predict everything at anytime. To me that logically would be the only being who knows everything and literally controls everything.

kurch: You mean THE CREATOR?

THE THREAD: Yes.

kurch: WOW. That is a mind blower right there. I think we need to go over these photos with a fine tooth comb. Enlarge every bit as much as we can. See if there are any other things we can learn or message that we can retrieve.

THE THREAD: I think thats a good idea.

Yes, only THE CREATOR could make such predictions so long ago. :D :p

Yea you are right of course. Just strange that predictions like that were made before even the particles that made up our atoms even existed. LOL Still I am looking over the images more closely... using GodSense13.0 to help me out too so it should go faster.

Yea you are right of course. Just strange that predictions like that were made before even the particles that made up our atoms even existed. LOL Still I am looking over the images more closely... using GodSense13.0 to help me out too so it should go faster.

Very strange indeed. I hope you succeed in making sense of the images, my friend. :D :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back