• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Real spring weather has finally arrived here. :D
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

:D :p

Congrats. :D Today was nice. May not be much rain it looks like but there are a lot of winds.

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I'm very sorry to hear of the surprise storm there. :eek: :(

Looks like more storms coming too. Very cold and windy and lots of dark clouds. Not Spring like at all. :(

Looks like more storms coming too. Very cold and windy and lots of dark clouds. Not Spring like at all. :(

Here spring has finally arrived. :D Sorry to hear that you are not so fortunate. :(

Here spring has finally arrived. :D Sorry to hear that you are not so fortunate. :(

Congrats. I am glad. :D Today was nice but more storms over weekend I need to prepare for.

I guess I will take whatever spring I can get. LOL

Good Night mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Congrats. I am glad. :D Today was nice but more storms over weekend I need to prepare for.

I guess I will take whatever spring I can get. LOL

Good Night mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Sorry to hear that you have more storms coming. :(

Sorry to hear that you have more storms coming. :(

Thanks :ty: Very rainy today. Very cold too. Suppose to clear out by tomorrow. Hopefully Spring is here. LOL

Thanks :ty: Very rainy today. Very cold too. Suppose to clear out by tomorrow. Hopefully Spring is here. LOL

I hope that it did clear up there for you.

That is really awful. :( :( :( I don't understand why your mother is against the trees. :( :(

I dont know. The landscapers did not listen. They cut down a lot of trees. :( I am not happy... neither is mom really.

I dont know. The landscapers did not listen. They cut down a lot of trees. :( I am not happy... neither is mom really.

That is really awful that the landscapers just cut them down. :( :( Very bad karma for those landscapers.

That is really awful that the landscapers just cut them down. :( :( Very bad karma for those landscapers.

I had a long talk with them looks like its not as bad as I thought. Though I think they should have worked with me more. He said also there are new fire regulations about trees. Leave it to California to tell you what and how to plant in your own yard. LOL

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

I had a long talk with them looks like its not as bad as I thought. Though I think they should have worked with me more. He said also there are new fire regulations about trees. Leave it to California to tell you what and how to plant in your own yard. LOL

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Government regulations about what you can plant in your own yard? Very bad idea. :( :(

Government regulations about what you can plant in your own yard? Very bad idea. :( :(

Yup. I agree :iagree: They find a way to get their foot in the door. Like with Citrus plants and the bugs that affect orchards and then they will use that to hammer away at your rights. One guy actually made a list of what trees I had. Sounds A little USSR like to me. LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Yup. I agree :iagree: They find a way to get their foot in the door. Like with Citrus plants and the bugs that affect orchards and then they will use that to hammer away at your rights. One guy actually made a list of what trees I had. Sounds A little USSR like to me. LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

Yes, it sounds like the Soviet Union to me, too. :( :(

Many people have moved from California to Texas in the past decade.

Very true. The trouble is its been Californized a bit. I think perhaps some place down south might be better. I will ask around. :)

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Very true. The trouble is its been Californized a bit. I think perhaps some place down south might be better. I will ask around. :)

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Moving is both expensive and traumatic, so choose very carefully when you do move.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back