• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Thank you. :ty: still a lot of pain today as well. Think I will go early and take a nap or three LOL

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Sleep (whether a nap or at night) helps you heal. :zzzzz:
I hope you feel better today.

Peace and wuv to you. :wub:

:D :p

Sleep (whether a nap or at night) helps you heal. :zzzzz:
I hope you feel better today.

Thanks :ty: I do feel better. :) Sadly we have very high winds and a lot of heat again. So I got lots to do. :(

Peace :peace: and wuv. :wub: my good friend,

kurchie running late. :atom: Fires in my area :eek:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv.:D :wub: :bunny: :D

Very scary that the fires are close to you. :eek:

Thank you :ty: Looks better then yesterday but the winds have come back. I gotta go early again. Mom really gets worried about fires. :(

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv, :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Thank you :ty: Looks better then yesterday but the winds have come back. I gotta go early again. Mom really gets worried about fires. :(

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv, :D :bunny: :wub: :D

All sensible people are worried about fires close to them. :eek:
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

The situation there with regard to fires is very scary indeed. :eek: :eek:

I hope that you stay safe, my friend. Peace and wuv to you. :wub:

Lots of smoke in the sky. Most of it is white which is good. There are still a lot of winds which is not good. Fire is only 30% contained. Gotta go early and keep an eye on stuff.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Lots of smoke in the sky. Most of it is white which is good. There are still a lot of winds which is not good. Fire is only 30% contained. Gotta go early and keep an eye on stuff.

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I hope that the winds die down. Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

Thank you :ty: Seems the fire is pretty well contained. There are still lots of winds yet though so we are not entirely out of the woods yet.

From the news I have gathered that the wildfires in Northern California are worse than yours, but even so I am glad to hear that there is no immediate danger near you.

Peace and love to you. :wub:

From the news I have gathered that the wildfires in Northern California are worse than yours, but even so I am glad to hear that there is no immediate danger near you.

Peace and love to you. :wub:

Yea I think the Butte fire is really bad. I think the Woolsey fire is pretty much contained now.

Gotta go early. Back is still causing me problems and I need a nap or three. LOL

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late. Very very bad day today. :(

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back