• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie running late ... :atom: At least no bureaucrats :) Only business stuff. :)

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*kurch meets with The Seraphim Queen one of the top angels in Heaven*

The Seraphim Queen: A honor to meet you again kurch.

kurch: Thank you. I am honored as well you wish to meet me.

The Seraphim Queen: There is much to discuss but first let me give you my sympathies for the passing of your friend General Zod.

kurch: Thank you so much. It was very tragic but the Armada is dealing with it.

The Seraphim Queen: THE CREATOR has his reason for things. I know that may sound trite but it is true.

kurch: I know... it just sometime not so easy to understand.

The Seraphim Queen: Yes that is true. You need your Faith now more then ever though.

kurch: LOL My Faith is fine. :)

The Seraphim Queen: That is very good news. I ask because you are one of the few Priest Of Ages left.

kurch: Yea seems me and Ahhhn are the only 2 left.

The Seraphim Queen: True.... Ahhhm is sadly too old to fight anymore let alone face the Antichrist.

kurch: Demon slaying take a lot out of anyone. Many do not realize that.

The Seraphim Queen: That is true and you and your crew are the very best.

kurch: Thank you :ty:

The Seraphim Queen: I think I may be able to help. I have something.

kurch: ooooooooooooooo something good.

The Seraphim Queen: You know the archangel Michael defeated Satan many years ago in the battle of the heavens. And the fallen angels became the demons we know today.

kurch: Yes a very sad day. :(

The Seraphim Queen: Yes. What many dont know is their was another sword made for Michael that he did not need. It is called "Es Divi Spiritum".

kurch: WOW. The Divine Spirit. Sounds super cool.

The Seraphim Queen: It is a lovely sword. It is not huge it is not super threatening but it is excellent at what it does.

kurch: Well a priestly sword is different then a paladin sword.

The Seraphim Queen: Excellent I am glad you understand the difference.

kurch: Priests and all holy men work by Faith. I remember Ahhn told me Faith is your sword, Hope is your shield, and Love is your Armor.

The Seraphim Queen: A beautiful way to put it. Ahhn is one the best in the cosmos. Here is the sword Es Divi Spiritum. Be careful I am not sure if it will take to mortals yet.

*kurch picks up the sword. It is a rather average sword but has a antique glittery gold shine to it. The sword glows a bit as kurch picks it up*

kurch: Has a nice feel to it. I think at least it doesnt hate me or something bad would have happened. LOL

The Seraphim Queen: You are right. The glow means its a match. There are no blasts from the heavens or lightning bolts or holy fires. That really more the stuff of movies.

kurch: Its ok. if the sword is happy I am happy. :)

The Seraphim Queen: Good you will need it. Chef Tony is a very high level demon. He is the spawn of Satan himself. He has abilities you have not seen. He has the gift of instant annihilation and of mass disintegration. He can breathe Hell Fire and has the ability to drain all life out fo living things with a single glance. I am sure he has several more nasty abilities I dont know about.

kurch: Dont make me overconfident now. LOL

The Seraphim Queen: LOL I am just preparing you for your fight. Forewarned is forearmed.

kurch: It is an epic battle. The biggest we have ever faced. We are seeking more allies as we speak.

The Seraphim Queen: Good I will see if I can gather some more allies for you. I have some pull.

kurch: Thanks all help is welcome. :)

How wonderful that you got a sword that glows as a match for you!
That will help us greatly. :D :p

How wonderful that you got a sword that glows as a match for you!
That will help us greatly. :D :p

Yea its a great sowrd. A very big honor that The Seraphim Queen gave it to me. :D It will definitely help us out a lot. :) She is also suppose to get us some more allies. :)

kurchie running late.... :atom: Neighbor troubles :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Heh, a side benefit from nasty weather. A neighbor who harms your trees is just plain evil. :devil: <=== the neighbor

:D :p

Yea he is keeping me busy again today. Since the sun came out today. So I need ot leave early and keep an eye on him. He thinks he can trick me. I dont mind if he doesnt like trees so much just be honest with me and we can work things out. I dont like sneaky people. :Grrr:

I don't like sneaky people either. :Grrr:
Good luck in dealing with such a rotten neighbor, my friend.

I don't like sneaky people either. :Grrr:
Good luck in dealing with such a rotten neighbor, my friend.

Thanks. :ty:

Well another sneaky person stole my garden hose in the front yard last night. The joke is really on him though ... it is so worn out and leaky I doubt its of much use anymore. LOL

Thanks. :ty:

Well another sneaky person stole my garden hose in the front yard last night. The joke is really on him though ... it is so worn out and leaky I doubt its of much use anymore. LOL

Stealing a leaky garden hose is both petty and useless. :p
Still, it must be annoying. :Grrr:

Best wishes for dealing with such neighbors.

Stealing a leaky garden hose is both petty and useless. :p
Still, it must be annoying. :Grrr:

Best wishes for dealing with such neighbors.

I am not sure who it is at this point. We have had at times, drug users, who are so desperate for money they will take anything to try to get enough for their next fix. Next time there will be some cactus next to the hose. You gonna steal you gonna pay a price LOL ;)

kurchie running late.... :atom: More storms coming. Need to keep all the plants and trees safe.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back