• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

*Kurch sits sadly in his chair on the main bridge of his Armada vessel.*

THE POST comes by and says "How you doing kurchie? You ok. I thought you could use a friend."

Kurch smiles "Always my widdle buddy and I am doing ok..... still sad. Very sad."

THE POST says "I know. General Zod's passing happened very quickly. Very tragic."

Kurch replies "There are things we need to do. General Zod told me he had a extremely powerful artifact from his homeworld. We must find it. We need to make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands. It might even be useful to stop Chef Tony.

THE POST says "WOW. Its that powerful? Is Chef Tony that big a threat."

Kurch replies "It is exceedingly powerful. Kryptonian scientists were much more advanced then anyone on my world. I need to find it and have THE THREAD look at it. He is the only one that can understand it. As for Chef Tony I have figured out he is 'The AntiChirst". He is fixing to initiate Armageddon. A battle of all worlds of good vs evil. We need all the tools we can get."

THE POST says "I knew he was bad ... but this is really scary. Looks like General Zoddie is still going to be a big help even though he is gone. :( "

Kurch replies "It is still hard to deal with his passing... but we need that artifact and fast. I think that needs to be our priority. This battle maybe happening faster then we thought."

THE POST replies "Yea you are right of course. Lets start looking for that object fast. I am sure thats what General Zod would want."

Yes, that is what we must do, find the artifact that Zod had and find it fast. :D :p

*kurch arrives on General Zod's ship. The enormous vessel is virtually empty most crew have been removed to other ships to make looking for General Zod's item easier.*

THE POST: This ship is gigantic its gonna take a long time to search it.

Kurch: Perhaps not. Genera Zod always told me the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

THE POST: So where you wanna start ?

Kurch: I think General Zod's room would be a good place,

THE POST: Yea good thinking. :)

*THE POST and Kurch arrive at General Zod's personal room.*

Kurch: Hmmmm where to start? where to start?

THE POST: What about all these tank models.... there are a ton here.

Kurch: Oooooooooooh good idea. You are a smart widdle teddy arent you.

THE POST: Thank you. :ty: :wub:

Kurch: WOW here is a bigger sized model of the tank Zod made for me...... very nice.... wait...

THE POST: What What you see?

Kurch: Seems like the tank turret comes off.

*kurch removes the tank turret of the large model*

THE POST: What you see? Is there anything in there? :excited:

Kurch: There is something in there alright.

*kurch removes a octahedral shaped crystal*

Kurch: WOW! I mean like WOW! This is a crystal of something but I never seen anything that glowed with all the colors of the rainbow. I mean WOW!

THE POST: Yea WOW is an understatement. That is super cool.

Kurch: I think we need THE THREAD in here to help identify what this is. Though I have a strong suspicion of what it is. If I am right it is likely the most powerful subtance we have ever found.

THE THREAD: Well I finished analyzing General Zod's sample.

kurch: What did you find?

THE THREAD: Very interesting stuff. Very surprising stuff.

kurch: Yea not regular matter of any sort ... at least that is my suspicion.

THE THREAD: Well you are more correct then you thought. Its not really matter.... its really Dark matter.

kurch: WOW. That is enormous. Most scientists here are trying to figure out what dark matter is and here we have a piece of it.

THE THREAD: Well its more then that really. Its just not Dark Matter but a Dark element. A new form of matter made out of particles not seen normally or even known by us. I suspect there is a whole Dark periodic table.

kurch: Interesting... a whole new periodic table. Lots of potential there. Is this stuff we have dangerous?

THE THREAD: Not in its current form. It is exceedingly powerful. Which is why General Zod hid it I suspect. It has the potential to do many things. From what I can tell its the Dark Matter version of Uranium though this element is not radioactive. It is a step up from Kryptonite which was not dark matter per se just matter made from a different arrangement of known particles. The Krypton scientists were very very advanced. I am not sure how quickly I can decipher all of this but it needs a lot more studying.

kurch: I am sure you can my friend. General Zod has faith in us to use this properly. He would not have left it here otherwise.

THE THREAD: I know.... it hard to believe he is gone :( ....but we must figure this out... I am sure he knew we need this knowledge to help us against Chef Tony.

So it is a valuable legacy from General Zod. I am confident that THE THREAD will be able to figure out how to use it against the evil Chef Tony. :devil:

:D :p

So it is a valuable legacy from General Zod. I am confident that THE THREAD will be able to figure out how to use it against the evil Chef Tony. :devil:

Yup. :) Looks like this artifact is incredibly powerful. THE THREAD is studying further.

kurchie running very late. :atom:

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

*THE THREAD has uncovered much more about General's Zod dark matter element.*

kurch: So what you got my friend?

THE THREAD: Some pretty cool discoveries. I have unlocked the whole Dark matter Element periodic table.

kurch: WOW thats amazing in and of itself.

THE THREAD: Thank you :ty: but there is a lot more.

kurch: Cool. So what else have you found out?

THE THREAD: Well our periodic table has 92 naturally occuring elements and about 22 or so man made ones which are all fairly unstable. Ths Dark Matter periodic table has 250 elements. Of those only 50 are unstable.

kurch: Thats a lot of elements. What kind of properties do they have?

THE THREAD: Thats whats amazing. They seem to vary quite a bit. I think Iam gonna need your chemist experience to help sort this stuff out. Some of these have very bizarre properties and that amkes them potenitally very dangerous.

kurch: Sure I would love helping you out. I think Zod would love seeing all of us working together on this project. What sort of properties are you seeing?

THE THREAD: Well its a bizarre.... so far no regular patterns have turned up like in our periodic table. But the properties are amazing.... one element turns our matter into dark matter... one element turns our matter into pure energy..... one element produces a nuclear explosion 1000 times what our elements doo but with no radioactivity. Thats what I have so far.

kurch: I can see there is a lot to uncover. There is a lot of potential here to help us in our battle with Chef Tony.

THE THREAD: Definitely. It will give us an edge I think.

*THE THREAD and kurch work in the lab together analyzing General Zod's artifact found hidden in his room.*

kurch: I was thinking. Perhaps the reason we are not finding any correlation between these Dark Elements is that we are still thinking in a 2 dimensional fashion. Its the way everyone thinks because it almost always the way things are. Perhaps these elements are best arranged in a 3d fashion.

THE THREAD: Hmmmmm that could well be. Thats an interesting point. Let me try arannging them in a different fashion....hmm how to arrange?

kurch: Why not octahedral? Thats the way Zod's artifact was. A octahedral crystal. Maybe that was a clue too.

THE THREAD: Great idea! Lets see. WOW...things are lining up great.... but there is something odd.

kurch: Whats that my friend?

THE THREAD: This predicts even more elements if one wants to keep things symmetrical.

kurch: Well symmetry is most often observed in the cosmos,... so how many elements would there be?

THE THREAD: This predicts 1000 even. Thats a lot more then 300. :yowzer:

kurch: Yea a lot more. I think we may need to get out the old Atom Forger we had and fine tune it. It may be useful here.

THE THREAD: Yea I agree.

Great work, Kurch! :bouncybou
Three dimensional thinking was certainly the right idea. :D :p

Thanks. :ty: Its great working closely with THE THREAD again.

We got the old Atom Forge out and are configuring it to manufacture some of these other Dark Elements.

Should know more in a day or two.

Today was lawyer meeting day... which went well :) but sadly we have a few more too do. :(

I am sorry that you have to deal so much with lawyers, my friend. I am afraid that it is like swimming in a cesspool. :eeew:

*THE THREAD and kurch work furiously with the Atom Forger in KTT Labs to unlock all the secrets of the Dark elements brought about by General Zod's sample*

THE THREAD: I think we are plowing through most of these samples.

kurch: Yea we should be done pretty soon.

THE THREAD: This 444 element seems a bit odd. Not sure why.

kurch: Let me take a look.

THE THREAD: OK.

kurch: hmmmmm looks normal really sort of like any kind of metal....

*the dark element 444 moves a bit*

kurch: Whoa! Did you see that!

THE THREAD: Yea it moved. ..... Elements dont do that.... do they...

kurch: Apparently no one told Element 444 about that. LOL

THE THREAD: Apparently.

*element 444 moves around more and starts to approach kurch cautiously*

kurch: Very odd for a Dark element. Almost acting sentient. Is that possible?

THE THREAD: Not impossible. But I dont think its very common.

*Element 444 suddenly jumps into kurch's lap and leans up on him*

kurch: Well its certainly a very friendly element.

THE THREAD: Yea. Be careful kurch.

kurch: I am. I am not getting any evil or violent vibes though.

*kurch gently pets the little blob of 444 and it snuggles up to him*

THE THREAD: Yea it is friendly. What should we do with it?

kurch: Lets leave it out for now. Have GodSense keep an eye on it. I dont want to scare it ... if it is sentient and friendly I want it to know it can trust us. Perhaps it could help us in many ways in the future.

THE THREAD: Sounds good. I will keep an eye on it too.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back