• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

kurchie running late. :atom: Dad's condition has become very bad. Some nurses are saying he may not last a week :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

kurchie running late. :atom: Dad's condition has become very bad. Some nurses are saying he may not last a week :(

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D
I am very sorry to hear about your father's condition, my friend. Peace and wuv to you, too.
:D :p

I am very sorry to hear about your father's condition, my friend. Peace and wuv to you, too.

Thank you my friend. :ty: We are trying to get our doctor to look in on him and get his opinion rather then just those at the nursing home.

kurchie running very late today. :atom: Very very high winds here. :( Gonna be a long lonely night. :(

kurchie running very late today. :atom: Very very high winds here. :( Gonna be a long lonely night. :(

Very sorry to hear about the high winds there. :( I am sure that you will take care of the little trees.

*THE THREAD and kurch look at each other as the finish the entire 1000 list of elements in the Dark Element periodic table. *

THE THREAD: We did it. All done.

kurch: Great work my friend. Some really cool elements here. We should be able to make some really cool weapons and other cool stuff.

THE THREAD: Yea I cant wait to get started on that. :) A lot to do.

kurch: Yea that always seems to be the case. Doesnt it?

*Element 444 rolls around on the floor bounces up to the table in front of kurch and then bounces into his lap*

THE THREAD: What should we do about element 444... its the oddest of all of them

kurch: Yea. It certainly is. I guess first we should give it a name.

THE THREAD: That would be a good start. What do you want to call it.

kurch: I think the most unique coolest element should have the name of our most unique coolest friend who has recently passed. So how about Zodium?

THE THREAD: Yea I like it. You are always so good at these things kurch. :)

kurch: Glad you like it. :) and thanks :ty: Just comes with caring about people I guess. :)

*kurch looks at the ball of element 444* and says Would you like to be called Zodium little guy?

*Zodium bounces up and down and snuggles into kurch's lap*

THE THREAD: Looks like thats a yes. :D

kurch: LOL Yea I think thats a yes too. Welcome to the Armada Of Divine Light Zodium.

*Ball of Zodium does a little happy dance in kurch's lap*

I am sure the Zodium, formerly known as element 444, will be of great help to us.
Great work, Kurch and THE THREAD! :D :p

At 8:50 AM this morning my father passed away. :( He was 91. Its a confusing time for me and mom since for the most part he was not a very nice person.... still though he was my father. I am just trying to take things a day at a time and deal with social security, Medi-Cal and all the other stuff that is in our way from having normal happy lives.

Thank you :ty: to all in this thread for always being such good friends. You are all awesome. :yourock:

kurchie running late. :atom: Lots of stuff to take care of.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back