• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yea :( My friend moved there cause it was nice. Now not so much. He doesnt have enough money to move so he is stuck there. :(

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

:D :p

That is exactly what worries me. Moving, not liking the place to which I move, and then not having enough money to move again. :(
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

That is exactly what worries me. Moving, not liking the place to which I move, and then not having enough money to move again. :(

Yea same here. All you can do is keep monitioring things. Cross of places not good anymore, add new ones that are good. Try to get as much info as you can... things appear to keep changing unfortuanately. :(

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: Mils

Yea same here. All you can do is keep monitioring things. Cross of places not good anymore, add new ones that are good. Try to get as much info as you can... things appear to keep changing unfortuanately. :(

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: Mils

A wise man once said, "The only constant is that everything is always changing."

Even though my father died back in 1997, I still miss talking with him. :(

Yea I am still miss mine as well. Just was always weird talking with him. Thats real life though. Nothing is like they depict on TV.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: :wub:

I went to a baseball game with a fireworks show afterward for the Fourth of July. :bouncybou

Cool Those are always awesome to see. Glad you had a good 4th. I saw the fireworks in the neighborhood. :D

Good Night mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Glad that you saw some fireworks for the Fourth of July. :bouncybou

Also had some earthquakes... like 3. Those were not so fun. Luckily they were a 100 miles from LA. Otherwise would have been a real disaster. :eek:

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Also had some earthquakes... like 3. Those were not so fun. Luckily they were a 100 miles from LA. Otherwise would have been a real disaster. :eek:

Good Night mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

I am most glad that the earthquakes were far from you, far enough so that your house had no damage. :eek:

I am most glad that the earthquakes were far from you, far enough so that your house had no damage. :eek:

Thank you. :ty: Had the quakes been in LA proper, it would have been a really bad disaster. :eek:

Peace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

I hope that you move away from L.A. before a huge earthquake strikes there.

Yea... they are saying a big one is likely gonna hit again now in a few days. :( Though I dont think they know a lot about predicting. LOL

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Yea... they are saying a big one is likely gonna hit again now in a few days. :( Though I dont think they know a lot about predicting. LOL

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

"The Big One" has been predicted many times before. Earthquake prediction is not at all reliable.

"The Big One" has been predicted many times before. Earthquake prediction is not at all reliable.

Yea I agree totally. :iagree: It is a catastrophic event those are by their nature hard to predict. The size of the max quake you can get from a fault depends on how big the fault is. These quakes are not on San Adreas I beleive. San Andreas can make some mighty quakes cause its a huge fault.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

Yea I agree totally. :iagree: It is a catastrophic event those are by their nature hard to predict. The size of the max quake you can get from a fault depends on how big the fault is. These quakes are not on San Adreas I beleive. San Andreas can make some mighty quakes cause its a huge fault.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv :peace: :wub:

Yes, it is the San Andreas fault that someday will create a huge disaster. :eek:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back