• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yes very big disaster. In primordial earth I think there were a few 11 quakes. :eek:

Peace :peace: and wuv :wub: Mils

:D :p

I can't even image the damage an 11 would cause. The scale is logarithmic so an 11 would be 100 times more powerful than a 9. :eek: :eek:
Peace and wuv to you, my friend. :wub:

I can't even image the damage an 11 would cause. The scale is logarithmic so an 11 would be 100 times more powerful than a 9. :eek: :eek:

Yea I know. An 11 is about 10000 times more powerful then the earthquake that hit on July 5th. Fortunately these were primordial quakes. So faults were very large when earth was just starting out I believe. I dont think we could get a 11 now... I hope so at least. LOL

Peace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

Yea I know. An 11 is about 10000 times more powerful then the earthquake that hit on July 5th. Fortunately these were primordial quakes. So faults were very large when earth was just starting out I believe. I dont think we could get a 11 now... I hope so at least. LOL

Peace and wuv mils. :peace: :wub:

I hope not as well.

Thanks mils for starting the thread and for the congratulations. :ty: You iz awesome. :yourock: Forgot I even hit that milestone. :)

Peace and wuv to you my friend. :peace: :wub:

You are most welcome! Milestones are fun and make life interesting. :cheer:

I agree :iagree: I guess the next after that would be 200000. Thats a ways off. LOL

Good Night Mils. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

The first 100,000 is the hardest. After that, posting comes easier. :p

Naps are good. :zzzzz:
It might reach 100 degrees here today. :(

Wow thats hot. :eek: We might get that hear too. Seems cool and hot are fighting it out here. I am rooting for cool. :D

Good Night MIls. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

Wow thats hot. :eek: We might get that hear too. Seems cool and hot are fighting it out here. I am rooting for cool. :D

Good Night MIls. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

It actually reached "only" 97 degrees here yesterday. With high humidity, that was plenty bad enough. :( :(

It actually reached "only" 97 degrees here yesterday. With high humidity, that was plenty bad enough. :( :(

Yea we are hitting triple digits here starting tomorrow. :( Not a lot of fun.. LOL Sorry you are dealing with heat too.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: ;wub:

Yea we are hitting triple digits here starting tomorrow. :( Not a lot of fun.. LOL Sorry you are dealing with heat too.

Good Night Mils. Peace and wuv. :peace: ;wub:

Very sorry to hear that there is a heat wave there, too. :(

Very sorry to hear that there is a heat wave there, too. :(

Yea its not unusual really for us this time of year. Still not fun though. LOL Hopefully both our heat waves end soon.

Good Night Mils. Peace :peace: and wuv :wub:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back