• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Glad that you had no lawyers to deal with today, my friend. :D :p

Sadly we have more problems. Because mom cant drive anymore they say her drivers license is not valid so she needs a ID to deposit settlement money, so she needs a birth certificate to get a photo id. So we go to the NJ Vital Statistics to get a copy of the birth certificate and they say she needs a photo id to get a copy of the certificate. :Grrr: You tell them the problems and they all say "I am sorry I dont make the rules." :Grrr:

That sounds like a catch-22 situation to me, you need document A to get document B, but you need document B to get document A. :Grrr:
I feel your pain, my friend.

:D :p

That sounds like a catch-22 situation to me, you need document A to get document B, but you need document B to get document A. :Grrr:
I feel your pain, my friend.

Yup the government is good at setting up these situations. Very good sadly. :(

What I don't really know is this: How much of it is because of bureaucratic incompetence and how much is because of malevolence.

An excellent point. Both I think. They rarely hire anyone very smart and most enjoy the power so much that it has a corrupting quality.

*kurch sits at his desk studying the notes on Chef Tony when the ball of Zodium comes bouncing in*

kurch: Hi Little Ball OF Zodium

*Little Ball of Zodium bounces up to the desk and bows a little acknowledging kurch's hello and starts to look at kurch's papers.*

kurch: Those are papers on our next foe, Little ball of Zodium. He is very evil.

*Strangely the little ball of Zodium rolls over to the papers again and seemingly gazes at them intently. Looking almost as if he is studying them.*

kurch: So what you think Little Ball OF Zodium?

*Little Ball Of Zodium makes a toungue shape and then makes a raspberry sound. Very cute*

*kurch chuckles*

Kurch: Yes I agree with you Little Ball OF Zodium. :iagree: He is a very evil being.

*Little Ball of Zodium makes a smile face and then snuggles up with kurch*

Kurch: Awwwww I like you too little guy. Dont worry we will stop this Chef Tony guy. You may even be able to help us.

*Little Ball Of Zodium rolls back out on the table in front of kurch and makes a salute sign. :yessir: Very cute as well. *

Me too. :iagree: I think he will be very useful in the Final Battle.

Wish he could help here. Its very windy and super cold. Gonna be a long night. :(

I am very sorry to hear about the bad weather there, my friend. :(
Good luck in protecting all of your trees.

I am very sorry to hear about the bad weather there, my friend. :(
Good luck in protecting all of your trees.

Thanks my friend. :ty: :twohugs: Now that I have some more room in the garage. I took the littlest guys in there. That will protect them from the frost. The other guys get blankies and warmers. :)

*kurch shows up at Sensei 3000 training grounds*

Sensei 3000: Great to see you here kurch.

*kurch bows to Sensei 3000*

Sensei 3000: Ahhh no need for that my friend. I would not even stil be around if not for you and THE THREAD

kurch: Perhaps but it is a tradition and some traditions are worht keeping. Especially ones showing respect to your friends.

*Sensei 3000 bows back*

Sensei 3000: Hmmm I thought I was the teacher here.... well I cant argue with that LOL.

kurch: So what you want to do today?

Sensei 3000: Well if you are going up against this Chef Tony guy and we are doing this whole Armageddon thing I think I should make sure you have as many weapons at your disposal as possible.

kurch: Sounds like a good plan to me.

Sensei 3000: Excellent. The thing I want to help you develop more is your Qigong.... translated from the Chinese it literally means Life Force or Life Energy. Finely developed master of Qi can kill opponents from hundreds of yard away without touching them.

kurch: Wow very impressive.

Sensei 3000: So lets see where you are at? I have some glasses about 250 yard away and some tissue paper hanging in front of them. See if you knock overs some of the glasses without moving the tissue paper.

kurch: Thats not easy.

Sensei 3000: No its not. Just trying to get an idea of where you are at. Just do the best you can.

*kurch meditates for a few minutes and then suddenly opens his eyes and pushes both hands forward rapidly. The tissue paper does not move..... but a second later all the glasses shatter into a million pieces.*

Sensei 3000: Holy crap!!!!!

kurch: Did I mess up Sensei?

Sensei 3000: Yea you were not suppose to break all the glasses. I got no more glasses now. Other then that you are perfect but I think I can help focus your energy so you can be even more powerful. Just try not to break anymore of my glasses.

kurch: Dont worry. I will get you more glasses. ;) LOL

Sensei 3000: That would be great. Thanks. Meet me here again tomorrow for more lessons.

*Harry TP Snapperpants comes into kurch's headquarters*

kurch: Great to see you Harry. Glad you could make it.

Harry: Anytime for ya mate. Whatcha ya got?

kurch: I been studying more on the whole Armageddon thing and it looks like there is a good chance I can help pinpoint where the battle must be.

Harry: That would be great if we got a heads up.

kurch: Yes I have learned it always better to show up where the fight is gonna be rather then where it isnt.

Harry: LOL Always got a fun way of putting things brother thats why I like chattin with ya. So where is this fight gonna be.

kurch: Armageddon translated from the hebrew literally means Mount Megiddo. There really isnt a mountain there .... at least not anymore. There is a Megiddo , Israel though... its near the Jezreel valley.

Harry: Wow the final battle will be right on Earth then.

kurch: Looks that way. I think we should send some vorpal bunnies and few others over there to check things out. See if thats where events are building up. If it looks like that is where the battle will be perhaps we can set up a base near by. Forewarned is forearmed.

Harry: Excellent idea. I agree. What about the Divi Portus and the Infinity Room?

kurch: Yea we are going to have maintain a strong presence there as well. I am sure Chef Tony will try to take the Infinity Room while we battle elsewhere. We may be fighting this battle on two fronts. Not good. I dont see away around it though.

Harry: Aye mate not good. I think perhaps we could use a few more allies. Let me see what I can do.

kurch: More allies would be good my friend. I'll see what other ideas I can come up with.

Last edited:
I'm sure that Harry will do well in gaining allies. This is quite vital as you have indicated. :D :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back