• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

I guess we could pretend. We are probably pretty good at that. :D :D :p

Last edited:
One thing to know about the Voltron force, my lord

They consist of a team of five space explorers, each one riding a spaceship of 5 different colored Lions- Black, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow

They fight for galaxial peace, and when the threat is large, they form into Voltron, defender of the universe. A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil.

As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled among the galaxy. On planet Earth, a galaxy Alliance was formed. Together, with the new planets of the solar system, they maintained peace throughout the universe. Until, and new horrible menace like Satan threatens the universe, Voltron was needed once more. This is the story, of the superforce of space explorers. Specially trained, and sent by the Alliance to help end the tyranny of Satan and his henchmen

Our biggest ally, VOLTRON, defender of the universe

* e-mails greedy insurance agent and orders comprehensive updated reports on current status of equilibrium in the cosmos, to include new developments as of Dec. 15. *

I could save some heavy duty bucks if my greedy insurance agent suddenly disappeared in a cloud of vapor.
grin.gif

Does the world really need so many insurance agents? :D :D :p

Thanks for all the info on Voltron COl NT. they will be a powerful ally. :D :D

Last edited:
Don't go making fun of my insurance agent.
He sends me pics of his wife and dog every year during the holidays.
I think the one on the right is the dog, not sure.
I purchased my cosmic implosion policy through his website which is based in Romania.
Good as gold he assures me.

I agree with HDS this thread is continuing shining example of what a thread should be. Everyhting we do only adds to its most beautiful glory. :D :D :p

Yes it would even peeve THE THREAD I think. Don't think I would want to peeve both HDS and THE THREAD. :D :D :p Besides we are all too wuvable. :D :D

Our peevedness might just overwhelm the very cosmos themselves. :eek:

And who could wrong such wuv? I ask you, WHO?:D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back