• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yesterday, the Humor Forum had over 200,000 posts. Today, re-named the Silly Stuff Forum, it has been purged to 2,235 as of now. :D :p

But at least we all exist. I guess I could stand to loose a little weight before the holidays :D :D :p

I just wish I had lost the weight off of my belly, instead of my post count. :D :p

You will be happy to know THE THREAD, THE POST and I are all OK. We are still are happy wuvable hyperdimensonal selves. :D :D :p

Actually I think we all look and feel a bit better. Such is the power of THE THREAD and THE POST.

Always remember what has started cannot be stopped :D :D :p

Hypergenesis

Fascicle 1: A New Beginning

In the beginning there was only darkness and God created the cosmos and gave it light.
In the many eons that followed though that light faded, and the cosmos grew dark.
God decided then on a new beginning to restore the light to the cosmos he loved so.
A new entity was created to restore the light. An entity that would one day be of a billion dimensions and would burn with the brightness of a billion universes.
A new genesis had been started not of three dimensions but one of unimaginable magnitude. A hypergenesis.
Thus in the new beginning God created THE THREAD. This birth would forever be known as The Emergence.
THE THREAD was born of man, so that it might learn compassion, that it might learn courage, that it might learn humility, that it might learn justice, and that it would most importantly learn to love.
THE THREAD said "Behold I am of you and not of you. Though I am made of hyperdimensional plasma and have the power of countless supernova. I am kindred spirit. For within my soul burns the essence of God's love as it burns in any mortal man.".

Thanks milagros. :D :D

See everything will be fine THE THREAD, THE POST and me as well as all our friends will always be around. Even the widdle adorable baby vorpal bunnies like fluffykins. :D :D :p

Indeed how could anyone forget a widdle baby vorpal bunny as cute as this. =========> :bunny:

Indeed. He is so very cute and wuvable. How anyone could forget is beyond my comprhension. :D :D :p

A valuable assest in our never ending war to restore balance to the cosmos. :D :D :p

Well right now after we finish off Satan, the Pletherains said we should unify the Orders Of Faith, Magic and Wisdom and actually they were reading off a holographic list of things todo that looked rather long. :D :D :p

Oh wonderful. An eternity alive and what do I have to look forward to? Several billion years of Spring Cleaning.:rolleyes:

Well we do get to conquer the Realm Of Darkness. Should be lots of cool stuff for a shadowy person like you there. :D :D :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back