• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Delightful Massage M/F

Tkl Seeker

Hello Everybody,
I'm a long time "Lurker" who's had their fair share of luck when it comes to tickling encounters so I though it was high time I shared them. The following is the first of several experiences I had with a woman who we'll call Lydia. Without further ado, let us begin.

Several years ago I found myself in desperate need of a massage to undue the knots work and the daily grind have given me. Thankfully I live in a bigger city so there were plenty of places for me to go. I ended up back at a place I had been to a few times before which was your typical hole in the wall asian massage parlor. It was clean, private and on the cheaper side of things with only a few of the women working there able to carry a full conversation in English. Of the few times that I had been there some had resulted in a happy ending and some hadn't. Either way was fine with me. I would let the massage begin and if things escalated then I would somehow work a little tickling my masseuse's sides into the mix, usually when they were standing at the side of the table while the happy ending was commencing. For this particular session I had Lydia who i had never met before. I had just finished getting undressed and covering my rear when she walked in without a knock which took me by surprise. She stood at maybe 5'4 with long black hair that was up in a ponytail wearing yoga capris and a simple blue
v-neck shirt. If I had to venture a guess, I would say she was Chinese based on her facial structure and maybe in her late 40's. She was cute with just some minor lines of aging but had a smile that could brighten a room. Everything about her was petite from her B cups size breast to her thin waist and short but tone legs to her oh so tiny feet which I'll get to later.

For those who may no be aware, when you're in an environment like this and the masseuse ask what type of pressure you would like, saying that you want a "Light Touch" massage may be an indicator that you want more. I told her just that, and to my surprise she took her small, soft hands and began to spider tickle the inner part of my leg from my knee up to just about my pelvis. At this point she had taken me entirely off guard and I was wondering how the roles had switched. Had i been here enough that they recognized me? Had word of my tickling spread throughout the women who worked here and now they wanted revenge? While i was trying to come to a conclusion she just laughed and started to cover me with the sheet to begin the massage.

The massage began and it was enjoyable. As I lay there face down she used hands, forearms and elbows to relax my muscles and put me at ease. While standing at the head of the table she began to move from my shoulders to my back. Her height had her at a bit of a disadvantage though, as she was unable to reach all the way down my back to my butt. To overcome this she kicked off her shoes and proceeded to get up on the table and essentially straddle the back of my head so she could lean forward and reach. With her legs on either side of my head she rested on her knees and began to continue the massage. I couldn't lift my head more than half an inch for fear of hitting her in the vagina but that half inch was enough to see that she wasn't wearing any socks. I knew this was my moment. I moved my arms which had been hanging on the side of the table to lay across the backs of her shins and gave the weak excuse the I was doing it to "help keep her steady". After resting them there for all of maybe 20 seconds I began to run my hands up and down her calves, each time going lower and lower towards her feet. Eventually i got to her heels and made my move. Using my nails I went down her incredibly soft and warm feet from heel to toe. At first she laughed and continues on with the massage, but as I continued she had to stop and whispered that it tickled. I smiled and told her that i was just getting her back from earlier. She playfully spanked my bank and continued on with rubbing my lower back and butt. I let her finish in that position undeterred but found a way to tickle her sides and feet from time to time as things progressed.

The time had come for me to flip over and it was painfully obvious that i was excited. Whether she was unphased because she had seen an erection many times before while giving massages or she was simply trying not to embarrass me I'll never know, but she went about business as usual. As she worked her way down from the my head, to my chest an idea began to take place in my mind. If she was willing to make this a happy ending then I would try and incorporate a whole new level of tickling into it than I had never tried before. Lady Luck smiled on me that day as Lydia acknowledge my erection by giving it a gentle squeeze and soft shake. She asked if I wanted more and I told her yes without trying to sound too eager. She grabbed some extra oil but before she began I asked if should could do something for me. I asked her if she would sit between my legs while giving me a handjob. Due to the language barrier it took asking a few times and moving her around as she sat on the table with me to get her into position. Finally, there she was, all smiles with her cute little feet resting on my chest as she gingerly applied oil to my erection. As I mentioned this story takes place a few years ago, and it was around this time that studios were just starting to incorporate tickling a woman's feet while she gave a lucky guy a handjob into their videos. So here I was with a pair of size 5 pink soles that were just waiting for me to tickle them. I started off slow, using just a finger or two to stroke the soles of each foot up and down. Lydia giggled and she continued to work her oiled hands around my erection. After a few minutes of that I then changed up my method and began to focus on her cute little toes. They weren't painted but they didn't look bad. I would wiggle my fingers in between them and watched as they scrunch and flex for me. I took my time tickling the base of each toe and working my up to see which was the most ticklish, all while she laughed in a valiant attempt to keep quiet so that we wouldn't get caught by the Papasan. Soon i renewed my efforts on foot as a whole, with emphasis on her delicately high arches. At this point the more I continued to tickle her, the more she began to stroke me off faster and faster. The whole handjob had been going on for maybe 8 mins and to be honest I was surprised I had lasted so long considering what was happening. I'm no two pump chump, but this was a brand new scenario for me. Sure, i had seen and watched plenty of pics and movies of "adult themed" tickling before but living it is a whole different deal.

As expected, I erupted with the force of a thousand suns all over her hands and she soon cleaned my up. Before she left the room for good I gave her a hug and one last tickle on her sides before she walked out the door to get me some water and wait for me by the exit. On my way out the Papasan asked if the massage was good and smiled and told him it was excellent. I would have a few more encounters with Lydia before she stopped working there. I was told that she stopped to go school full time which i truly hope is the case.

That's my story, or one of them at least. I plan on adding one more story to the True Tickling Section but may add more if people find them interesting. Please let me know what you think and offer constructive criticisms if need be. Thank you and have a great day.

It sounds like you had a truly wonderful time! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Thank you everybody for the kind words. In time I plan to add some other stories regarding my massage parlor adventures, but i want to post a few other things first to change it up.

Wow! Great experience, and your retelling of it is exactly what i want to read. The perfect level of description and detail. I look forward to hearing more!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back