• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1763 Dungeon Reopened =D

CapturedDoll

Verified
I decided to check up on the club... to see what became of it. And lo and behold, it was reopened on July 1st!! (Heh... so, it seems my party COULD have happened after all, if I had just had the bread. Ah well.)

I can't promise any play parties will happen any time soon. But I do intend to make one happen at some point there. Personally, I'd like to see one happen in cooler/ colder weather besides/also a spring/ or summer event. Also in other places. For munches and parties. Beach munches and such. But I can't do anything until I have a car and can save some bread. (With a job, and through a Patreon. Which I'm currently polling in the Polls section.)

For now, here is the site and it's new pricing guidelines. The year long membership has gone drastically up. But, all other fees are very reasonable still. :)

http://www.1763.net

New Pricing Guidelines:

https://fetlife.com/groups/1081/group_posts/12785422

I really wish I could do something soon. But, as it stands I NEVER want to have to cancel another event because of my own finances. So... this WILL happen.. it's just a matter of when. :)

Take care. And I hope to be tickling you all ASAP!!! :firedevil

CapturedDoll

That's good to know - turns out I live not too far from 1763, so it'll be easy to get to!

Let us know if you plan anything (munches or play parties), and I'll be there with bells[emoji3]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

That's good to know - turns out I live not too far from 1763, so it'll be easy to get to!

Let us know if you plan anything (munches or play parties), and I'll be there with bells[emoji3]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Sweet!! I definetly will! :)

I am patiently waiting. I am glad to see the place open.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back