• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Kind of Coworker: A Fleeting Tickle (M/F)

Tkl Seeker

Hello Everybody,

This recent account of events is the inspiration for my desire to post and share my stories. As the title suggest, this pertains to somebody I work with and anything within the work place is a touchy subject. I would like to state first and foremost that I was not so brazen as to just go up and start tickling a woman I work with. There was/is plenty of communication before and now to help ensure that nobody gets put into an awkward situation. That's my advice to anyone who was been thinking of sharing their passion for tickling with somebody they work with: Communication.

That said, this story will read a little different, seeing as things are still currently transpiring. I shall begin with "Day 1" but I'm not referring to the first day I met her. I'm referring to the first day that anything tickle related occurred. I have been working with a woman who we'll call Beth for a a bit now but up until recently we've only ever exchanged pleasantries in passing. That isn't to say that she was off my radar. She is a Hispanic woman in her late 40's that stands about 5"6. She has blonde, straight hair which, at it's full length, goes to the mid of her back. She is naturally tan, but it's obvious that she makes an effort to improve upon her tan is a fashionable way: her skin is still quite soft and doesn't look like the hide of a crocodile. She has brown-green eyes and a cute smile. She has an average body type, perhaps weighing in at 140lbs with what is easily a double D bust size. She commonly wears heels or sandals to show off her very cute and very soft size 5 feet and always has her nails painted in a bright color to contrast her skin tone. This is one of the first things that caught my eye as I would walk past to leave the office and see her feet flexing or dangling her sandals as she went about her daily routine. Now that the picture has been painted, let us begin.

***Day 1***
It was your typical day at work where you're just counting down the hours until you can go home and put the ramblings of your management behind you. Beth and I happened to be on break at the same time and ended up venting to each other about the day so far. Now, in the past i had made a joke to Beth asking if she actually owned a pair of shoes since all she ever wore were sandals and heels. On this particular days she was wearing heels so I brought up the shoes again. I pointed out that her cute feet cannot be comfortable wearing heels day after day. She said that it didn't bother her so long as she didn't have to stand for an extended period of time, and retorted that she does in fact own a pair of shoes. She followed that up by saying that she just wanted to make sure the was as dressed up as some of the other people in the office. I quickly pointed out that only certain individuals get dressed up day after day while others wear shorts and a t-shirt. I then told her, "You're fine to wear sandals unless your afraid somebody is going to come up and tickle your feet". She laughed and stated how she would make a scene if they did considering how ticklish she was. That had my mind racing, but it would have to wait since our break was over.

***Day 2***
It was a new day but my mind was still stuck on yesterday and what Beth had said. I knew that our breaks and lunches wouldn't line up but I felt it was necessary to speak with her about our conversation, but not for the reason you may think. I wanted to make sure that all my calling her feet cute and the mention of tickling hadn't given her a bad image of me. It can be said for just about any fetish that, when viewed by somebody from the outside, speaking about that particular kink may cause them to feel uncomfortable because they simply don't understand it. I didn't want Beth to think that I would be lurking around the corner for her, waiting to pounce and tickle her like some kind of fiend. As I said, communication is important. Thankfully I ran into her as I was going to lunch and she was returning from hers. I quickly conveyed my thoughts and was assured by her that she never thought that way about me or felt uncomfortable. There are times when I legitimately need to go to her desk and discuss work so I told her I wanted to make sure she didn't think I was coming over there to just start tickling her. She then said something magical which inspired the tile of the thread. She said, " You should have. It would of been funny if you did because I don't know if i could keep quite". Had my ears deceived me? Did I really just hear what i thought I heard. At this point she had to go back into the office to avoid being late so off she went and there I stood in awe.

I spent my lunch thinking up how to approach this situation and I had come up with a plan. I would wait for the next legit reason to visit her desk, whenever that may be, and then I'd slip her a post it note which simply read: I'm very interested to see your reaction so try your best to keep quiet. That's right, I resorted to passing notes like I was back in grade school. There are other people near her work space so I didn't want to just come right out and start talking about tickling. As luck would have it later that day I had a reason to go visit her so I decided it was now or never. I took a knee while talking to her so that we were about eye level and I could reach down to her feet. Today she happened to be wearing heels that for the most part covered her feet. The only exposed parts were some of her toes and her heel itself. We discussed what needed to covered and I slipped her the note. As she read it I noticed that her heel and a small part of her sole were accessible based on the current position her foot was in. She finished reading the note and looked at me when I said to her, "I think you dropped something" and used a single finger the run the length of her foot that i was able to reach. Between the softness of her foot and the genuine laugh that erupted for her I was on cloud 9. She began to blush a little out of embarrassment and I whispered to to that she wasn't exaggerating. I didn't want to push my luck and get us in trouble so I calmly walked back to my desk and hid my grin form those around me.

***Day 3***
The secret tickling, all 2 seconds of it, were all I could think about any time I saw Beth that day. As exhilarating as it was my rational side began to darken the memory. What if she had told me I should have tickled her just to humor me since she never thought I would actually do it? What if I just made things awkward for us now? What if I'm being paranoid and she was totally cool with it? I had to know. I wouldn't get a change to speak with Beth until the end of the day when were were both walking the the parking lot. I once again conveyed my concerns and she told me I had nothing to worry about. She said that she didn't find the tickling weird or bothersome at all which was of great relief to me. She ended out quick chat with a hug and I used the opportunity to quickly tickle her ribs as it ended. On that positive not we both got in our cars and drove our separate ways.

***Day 4***
Day 4 actually takes place a several days after day 3. I didn't want to come on too strong and tickle her every little chance I could. Having spaced things out I felt confident that my work related need to go over to her desk wouldn't be to forward or rouse suspicion from those who worked around her. I once again took a knee as we discussed what we needed to so that I may get in another quick tickle. I drew upon my middle school years again and slipped her a post it which just said how glad I was that she was cool with everything and that would never try and tickle her while she's on the phone with a client or speaking to somebody else in the office. I did try to tickle her foot since none of those things applied at that particular moment but the pair of heels she was in left little foot to be tickled. Unsuccessful, I was about to get up when she commented that this particular pair of shoes did have her feet "Guarded". I gave her a sly look and wrote down on the post it how great it would be if she wore sandals the next day. She simply smiled and said that she would think about it and that was that for the day.

***Days 5***
I stood before the door to our work and decided that this was the moment of truth. If she was wearing the sandals like I humbly requested then I knew all was right between us. I opened the door and casually scanned around but I didn't see Beth. Not wanting to be obvious I proceeded to my work station and began my day. A bit disheartened, I went about business as usual until about two hours in when I needed to file some paperwork in a communal area. As I was doing so I heard the thawp of a person wearing sandals approach me. Sure enough it was Beth and she had a big grin on her face as she walked up next to me and said good morning. SHe latter admitted how crazy it must have driven me that she was wearing sandals likes I requested which was why she couldn't help but smile. Apparatenly she had been late to work that day but wanted to make sure she came over to say hello and flaunt her feet. Went went back to our respective work stations and didn't speak for another few hours. I was helping somebody who worked near her when she asked that I assist her something. I told her I had to grab something from my desk real quick first and quickly scribbled onto a post it how amazing she was and asked if she felt like continuing that generous streak during our lunch break. I made my way back to her desk and assisted her with a work related matter. Afterwards I slipped her the note and she wrote down the words "Happy Hour" and shook her head in agreement. At the time I thought she was referring to the fact that our lunches are for a hour and it would most certainly be happy with all the tickling involved. Those of you reading this would be correct in the deduction that Beth actually wanted to get drinks during a happy hour, but hey, hindsight is 20/20. Lunch time rolled around and I waited patiently for her but after about 10 minuets I knew something was up so I went back inside. I found her inside and asked if we were still on for lunch. He confused look told me i had gotten something wrong so I explained what I thought she meant in her reply. She stated that she wanted to keep things discrete so that people at our work didn't start talking and that her hysterically laughing in her car while I tickled her wouldn't do. I saw the logic in her reasoning and agreed to drinks next week.

That folks is the story so far. It's a new week when I'm posting this and the "Happy Hour" has yet to happen. Once it does I'll be sure to update this thread with what happens. I hope you enjoyed my little adventure so far. As always, have yourselves a great day.

Last edited:
That sounds promising. Let us know how the happy hour is. ;)

She sounds as though she wants you to tickle her good. I cannot wait to read the actual happy hour event and the tickling afterwards. Is she single or married?

Great story! Coincidentally, I too recently tickled a sexy co-worker. She was in a kneeling position in her chair and her soles were exposed so I ran my finger over them and she laughed and said ‘my feet are very ticklish!’ Omg it was so great. I think about it every time I look at her.

@ TicklesFemales:
She got divorced not too long ago and is now single. She moved from Chicago to get a fresh start. As to her intentions regarding relationships, I'm not sure. I figure it'll be a good conversation topic for happy hour.

@Smokinj: Good on you. If you feel like going in for round two just remember to test the waters and communicate with her. With some luck you'll be posting about ticking her fancy soon.

I have been lucky enough to have tickled a few female co-workers throughout my career. @TklSeeker, I hope things continue to go well with your co-worker.

Hello Everyone,

As you may have guess by the alteration to the title of this thread Happy Hour has come and gone and I was left to dream of what could have been.

I let Beth choose the venue which ended up being a modest bar with a decent selection. She arrived a few minuets before I did and saved a pair of seats at the bar. When I arrived to see this I was a little disappointed because I would have rather had a booth so things were a little more private. Sitting at the bar means you are on display, so my approach to tickling her would have to change a bit. This place had a humble menu so she ordered a burger and I settled for a chicken sandwich. I wanted wings but it wouldn't do to try and tickle her with hot sauce covered fingers. She quickly ordered the martini she was so excited for and I kept things simple with a beer. We both agreed to keep the dress code causal since we had work first but that didn't mean she didn't look stunning. She was wearing a black top with a plunging neck line, a thin, floral patterned skirt and a pair of high heeled sandals. H toes were painted bright blue would made her tan feet and creme colored soled look even more enticing. As the evening began we had conversations about where we've been and where we would like to be. I tried to hype up the meager few places I've been throughout the U.S., and to my credit some of it worked. A few places even got the response of, "We should just hop in the car and head there right now, just you and me" from her. Being new to the West coast I began to tease her about the "wonder that is the Pacific Ocean" and she was acting like it had just been discovered. Beth retaliated by trying to tickle me. It was a futile attempt but I took it as a sign that she was fine with tickling despite our more public seats. From that point forward I would sneak in a quick tickle here or there by dancing my fingers across her ribs, gently squeezing above her knee, or slowly stroking her instep and heels. I kept the tickling short and sweet since each would generate a splendid laugh and I didn't want to draw too much attention to us.

With the food finished we ordered our second round of drinks and continued over conversation. He body language had changed slightly and I noticed that her comments and compliments about me would more frequently result in her placing her hand on me or rubbing my arm. I was glad to see that she was feeling more comfortable. The tone of the conversation changed though after Beth brought her time as a cheerleader in the past. Like most people these days she admitted to having a bit of a body image issue. I reminded her that she can't weight more than 140lbs tops and just outright told her two things. I looked her in the eyes and said: "One, you're hot, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Two, if you did gain weight, it seems to have gone to the right places. I then made a subtle glance to her low cut shirt that was doing an excellent job of showcasing her ample double D breast. She laughed and rest her head on my shoulder for a moment, when in turn caused me to rest her head against hers. I told her truthfully that it was beyond me why she was so taken back by compliments. She was an attractive would and she should be proud of that. I didn't want the conversation to get too heavy though so I shifted it most pleasant topics. I was happy though that a bond was beginning to form, or so I thought.

I had finished my second drink when I noticed she had maybe had half of hers. I asked if it wasn't to her liking and she replied that she was a light weight and that she only ordered it because she was caught up in the buzz and fun of our talks. I told her that it was fine and reminded her that this outing was not about throwing back shots, it was about just having fun. Since the food was gone and she wasn't interested in drinking I asked her what she would like to do next and recommended going to get dessert or perhaps walking through a larger park we were near. She wasn't interested in either so I thought perhaps I would offer a more private alternative. I asked if she would like to go back to my place since she had mentioned earlier that wanted to go swimming. She declined and stated that she was too full to swim. I asked if she would be more comfortable hanging out at her place then. I told her that we don't have to drink or anything and that we could just chat in a more comfortable place. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe that i was being to forward. My intent wasn't to just go back and try and sleep with her, it was to continue the fun we were having. She shot that suggestion down and told me that she and her roommates had made an agreement about not having any "overnight" visitors. I made a joke about how she was getting way ahead of me since I just wanted to continue swapping stores, which she did laugh at. She wanted to keep the peace with her roomies so that was out the window too.

Since she wasn't interested in eating, drinking, or going anywhere I used the excuse of work tomorrow and asked if she wanted to call it an early night, to which she agreed. It had been a bit since I tickled her so since we were about to part ways I played it off as asking jokingly if I could tickle her before we depart. She said no, not angrily or annoyed, which caught me off guard. My puzzled look was enough for her to offer an explanation with having to ask. She pointed out there is basically a 20 year difference between us. I asked if that was the only reason why she said no and that it certainly didn't bother me. I also wanted to make sure that i hadn't offended her some how. What she said next would have been music to the ears of an older man, but was a crescendo of disappointment to me. She said, "The next man that I want to tickle me is the man I want to marry. I know we're not dating but I've done the whole "date the younger man" thing and it can't go anywhere because it's too late for me to have a kid and start a family". I was taken back by her response but I had to respect her honesty. She told me that I was cute, and fun, but that we couldn't go anywhere relationship-wise. I acknowledged where she was coming from and that I do enjoy talking to her and certainly tickling her. She pointed out that even the tickling couldn't go anywhere due to our "age difference". To confirm I asked then if she wanted me to no longer slip in a quick tickle while we are at work and she said yes. Remember communication is key to avoid awkward moments. She said that she was flattered that somebody like me could be interested in her and came in for a hug. The hug was very intimate and we did hold each other in the parking lot for about 20 seconds. After that we went our separate ways and now I'm home typing this.

I will of course respect her wishes and still maintain a professional relationship with her. Not to beat a dead horse, but I guess the moral of my story is communication. Tickling can mean a lot of different things to different people so finding out what level of significance they associate with it is important to know. I want to thank you all for tagging along for the ride and I wish you more luck than I in your personal endeavors. This set back wont stop me from posting in the future, it'll just have to be fond memories for a while.

awesome story...regardless of the outcome and thank you for being honest and sharing a very insightful message.

Aww too bad. Well at least it was fun while it lasted.

So you are the younger guy?

My story is similar to hers in that I was married since my early 20s and just separated at the end of last year.
I can understand the issues as I am the older in my relationship by almost 13 yrs. I already have 2 children with my ex and don't really want more, plus my age (37) is getting to the point where it becomes more high risk for me/the baby if I did become pregnant. Whereas my s.o. is in his mid-20s, no children, he says that having children of his own is not something important to him, but if it was it would be a concern in a relationship with me. I wish you the best and sorry things haven't taken off like you hoped they would.

Thus was a really nice story. Thank you for being so open and honest. I am sure more stories will come and other opportunities as well in the near future

@Siamese Dream: Yes, I am the younger guy.

I can understand where she is coming from so there are no hard feeling. At work today business went on as usual. It wasn't the usual that I have recently had or would have liked to have since I may no longer sneak in a tickle here or there, but such is life. As many of you have kindly pointed out, which I do appreciate, there are bound to be more tickling adventures awaiting me.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back