• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend is the best

Punkkidd95

So, I’ll start this by saying that I’m sorry my last couple posts have been short and sweet. I’ve found myself becoming more and more lazy. However, I did want to take this time and write down something truly special. You see, besides my ex, I have not told anybody about my tickle fetish until my current girlfriend came along. Whether it be me not giving a hoot anymore, or just more confident now that I got it out of my system with my ex, I’m no longer afraid, at least intimately, to share my fetish. My girlfriend currently endulges me in my tickling wants. She will let me tickle her sides during now, but her feet are off limits unfortunately. She has the cutest size 8 feet I think I’ve ever seen. She’s EXTREMELY ticklish on them, and has told me that it’s almost to the point where it hurts. Anyways, it didn’t stop me from getting her good this last time we had sex. You see, she has grown to love it when I suck on her toes. I get up on my knees, her legs posted on my shoulders, and I’ll suck her toes while thrusting, and her using her vibrator to get her clit. It does not take long for her to cum at all. Well, she got a bit too sensitive this time and as I licked up and down her foot, she was in hysterics! Nothing like licking a ticklish girl’s feet to the chorus of her giggles. Now, the reason this is titled the way it is, is because she now, very happily mind you, has a new position. She will ride me, backwards so she is facing my feet and I’m looking at back, and will tickle my feet like crazy. First, tracing the outline of my feet and toes, and gradually scribbles and then goes berserk on my feet while shifting and twirling her self all over my cock. It is absolutely amazing. Our anniversary is tomorrow, our one year to be exact. WHEN we have sex, and if she wants to play around with some other ideas, I’ll let you guys know ASAP!

Awesome! Sounds like you may have a convert on you hands! :p

Congrats, glad you 2 are having fun, and that she is indulging you, hope she lets you get her back eventually [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Congrats! That is a great experience! Hope it happens again soon, would love to hear more about it, :)

Lucky you! Since this was a few years ago, have you had any more experiences? Please post.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back