• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Use of Gags: Good or Bad?

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I really, really don't like them. To me, one of the great things about tickling, whether in real life or in a video, is being able to fully hear the sound of laughter. Aside from the fact that gags obviously render the laughter extremely muffled, whenever I see one being used, it always looks uncomfortable for the 'lee, and that makes it uncomfortable and awkward to watch. I think it always pushes the tickling experience towards something that isn't fun, and I don't think that's a good thing!

What are everyone else's thoughts on this? I'm sure there'll be plenty of differing opinions! :)

I don't like it at all and I wouldn't wear it.
I think it's all going towards bdsm instead of tickling.

I have never been a fan of gags full stop in bondage, BDSM or tickling, they do have their place for me, but only on occasions, as I like complete interaction when playing and using a gag can stop that. I like to have people beg for example, they cant beg with a gag. Some people would also argue that they would be unable to use a safe word with a gag too. SO I guess its personal preference

I use gags most of the time... to be honest a standard ball gag doesnt muffle laughter much at all, they just cant pronounce words properly inbetween laughter, which i find hilarious, especially if you tell them to say a word beginning with like... B in order to make it stop. Ball gags just essentially hold the mouth open, which is how it needs to be to laugh anyway. So I guess it depends what sort of gag you use, something that holds the mouth shut would for sure muffle but it'd also restrict oxygen flow more than I'd like to risk so not something I like to use.

1 Vote for Gags!

Two of my favourite clips - 'Brutal Tickling' and 'Suzanne Gagged and Tickled' are spoilt for me by the use of gags. The gags in question are the leather 'Hannibal Lecter' type (the former clip also uses a ball gag toward the end), and while the tickling and reactions are top notch, it would have been so much more so if the laughter had been allowed to escape.

I get the appeal it might have for some, but for me the laughter is an integral part of the experience. As a result, the use of a gag dilutes the overall effect slightly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I find ballgags sexy. Once in awhile I enjoy watching a lee in one. I think my favorite part of the whole gag thing is when the girl reluctantly opens up for it to popped into her mouth.

I really, really don't like them. To me, one of the great things about tickling, whether in real life or in a video, is being able to fully hear the sound of laughter. Aside from the fact that gags obviously render the laughter extremely muffled, whenever I see one being used, it always looks uncomfortable for the 'lee, and that makes it uncomfortable and awkward to watch. I think it always pushes the tickling experience towards something that isn't fun, and I don't think that's a good thing!

What are everyone else's thoughts on this? I'm sure there'll be plenty of differing opinions! :)

I agree 100 0/0.

I strongly dislike them. I have never used one as lee or put one on my lee when I am ler. I think I have playfully threatened to gag my bf when he was being a smartass 😂 ...but wouldn't actually do it. Part of the thrill for me is the laugh, verbal back-and-forth of teasing and begging, and facial expressions...even facial expression is altered by things like a ball gag. We always have safewords in place and gags would additionally interfere with the ability to use the safeword if needed and be understood. I have also as lee, laughed to the point of drooling a bit and gasping, I would think gags would worsen this and increase the risk of aspirating saliva and choking. They just aren't for me at all.

I've never used one. For me it's just a safety issue about possibly cutting off somebody's breathing.

I agree completely with the OP; I'm not a fan of gags for the same reasons given. And while it's a little off topic, I'm really not a fan of covering a 'lee's mouth with duct tape, which totally defeats the main purpose of tickling, IMO. I don't understand why any producer/tickler resorts to that.

Last edited:
I want to try using a gag but I have no idea what kind of gag would be best and safest to use when ticklee (me) is lying down.

I would also love one that I would allow swelling because saliva drooling out of the corners of ticklee's mouth is nothing funny, both for ticklee who feels humiliated and the tickler who feels uncomfortable...

Definitely bad, completely unnecessary and I would think it might make it a little difficult for the lee to breathe if they're laughing really hard. When I see a gag in a tickle vid, I completely lose interest

I agree with you, the sound of laughter and the back and forth is what makes it fun for me. I also agree that gags look really uncomfortable

I don't like gags, either. Just the other day, I found a great f/m clip. It had just about all the things I love in an f/m clip: very ticklish 'lee, barefoot female tickler, female tickler straddling the 'lee. However, the 'lee was gagged. That almost ruined it for me.

I have to be in the mood for a gag. If I want to feel even more helpless and have more loss of control then just a blindfold gives then I'll add a gag. I like just plain old duct tape and I have a safeword for when I am gagged that I also use when I gag someone as well. Gags are all so great when you are playing and you don't want there to be a lot of noise.

Seems I’m in a real minority on here with this one. I love the use of gags, adds for me the helplessness of the situation. As a lee mostly my ler uses and gag that goes in the mouth more than a ball. Added with a blindfold creates this helpless feeling.

Never had an issue with breathing and have an alternate safeword should we choose to use one.

Personally can't stand them and they tend to be a huge turn-off for me when they're used.

Gags are fine with me, some lees who are really ticklish might scream or yell more than laugh and having them muffled doesn't stop you from hearing their suffering. You can also tell when a person is begging through the gag in many cases.

Ball gags really don't muffle laughter or restrict breathing at all. I've got two myself, one small and one large. The large one has holes in it. You can breath fine and hear plenty of laughter, lol.
I love them because it increases my vulnerability, in the way that I can't beg for mercy or for the ler to stop . I have to rely on them being merciful.
So gags are a definite yes from me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back