• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with Jade from UK Tickling

Andy1987_UK

On the 30th of June this year, I had the opportunity to visit the UK Tickling studio and enjoy a tickling session with Jade.
Although I have had a few brief experiences in the past few months, this would be the first time I have ever had a proper tickling session, and certainly the first time I have ever used restraints on anyone. Because of this, I was incredibly nervous on the drive up, but equally so, really excited at the thought of getting to do something that I thought was only possible in my dreams.
A few weeks before the session, I subscribed to the UK Tickling members site. I thought watching a few clips would help me decide how I wanted the session to go, and give me a few tips on how to tickle since I was still new to it all. I also got to see a few of Jade’s clips so I knew exactly how ticklish she was.
When I arrived, I was greeted by Turtleboy and Jade, who after hearing how nervous I was, were very quick to assure me that everything would be ok and that we both would have a great time.
Jade was wearing a sleeveless top, a pair of shorts and a pair of flip flops to show off her cute little feet. She looked stunning! Jade then asked if I had a particular outfit in mind that I wanted her to wear, and that she could quickly go change if I did. To be honest, I had never really thought about that. I just wanted her to be comfortable so we agreed to carry on with what she was already wearing. The three of us then had a discussion about how I would like the session to begin. This was something that I had thought long and hard about. The first position that I wished to try was with Jade just simply laying on the couch with her wrists and ankles bound. Jade sat down, kicked off her flip flops, and allowed Turtleboy to place the cuffs on her. I then sat down beside Jade, who was now laying face up with her wrists behind her back, as she made herself comfortable and gently positioned her feet in my lap.
To begin with, I very gently rubbed Jade’s feet and immediately realised she was just as ticklish as she looked in the clips I’d seen. Even the slightest touch on her soles made her squirm a little. I asked what size her feet were to which the reply was size 3, 4 and 5. (I’d never known anyone to have three sizes before!) Jade has a few tattoos on her feet, including one on her toe which she said was agonising to get. She also wore a toe ring on the middle toe of her right foot, something which I had requested. As I continued rubbing her feet, we talked about them and the few past experiences I’ve had involving feet.
It was now time to stop rubbing and begin tickling. I started running my fingers up and down her soles and on her arches. We had only just begun and already she was going wild. I continued tickling with my fingers, attempting to try every single spot on her feet. Heels, arches, toes. I even tried Jade’s legs and knees too. And each spot was just as ticklish as the last.
I had brought with me a few tickling tools including some feathers, a hairbrush and some lotion too. I asked Jade if it would be ok to use some of them and she happily agreed. So I started with the feathers, gliding them up and down her soles and in between her toes. This made Jade hysterical! Turtleboy then came into the room to ask how things were going, to which Jade’s reply was “Great. He’s not trying to kill me!” I think the comment was in reference to the fact I was more of a gentle tickler than anything else, or at least I hope it was.
Another tool I had brought with me was a pinwheel. Like with the feathers, I showed Jade and asked permission to use it. Once again, she very kindly agreed. Although she may have later regretted that decision. By this point, we had positioned Jade’s hands in front instead of behind to make her more comfortable. So I gave her the pinwheel to look at first. Jade had never had one used on her before, so was a little nervous about how it would be. Knowing that the pins are quite sharp, and not wanting to hurt Jade in the slightest, I very carefully ran the pinwheel up and down her soles. I couldn’t believe the reactions this had. Jade was going crazy once more. I carried on for a few more seconds, but I could see this was really difficult to take for Jade, so I stopped. She later said how ticklish it was, and jokingly said not to tell Turtleboy about it so he wouldn’t use one during their future shoots.
After a little while, I asked Jade if she wouldn’t mind turning over and laying on her tummy, which she very kindly did. I now had an amazing view of her incredibly soft soles. Jade then suggested that I put some of the lotion on her feet. Despite already being very ticklish, and knowing that lotion would only make it worse, she encouraged me to do it. That’s how sweet Jade is. So I put a little bit in my hands, and began to massage the lotion into her soles. I then tried some simple tickling with my fingers again. Straight away, Jade was kicking and screaming. The lotion had taken her ticklishness up a notch. There was now just one more tool left for us to try, the hairbrush. Throughout the session, Jade had taken all the tickling I had given her. Every time she ever pulled her feet away, she told me I could bring them back and place them in my lap once more. So, trying my best to keep her feet still, I gave Jade a quick tickle with the brush. The combination of the lotion, making her feet even softer, if that was possible, and the hairbrush going along her soles was just about too much for Jade to take.
Turtleboy then popped in once more to remind us that time was running out and if I wanted to try any other positions before the session ended. In the weeks before, I had decided that I really wanted to try the stocks as they were probably my favourite. So Turtleboy then proceeded to prepare the stocks for Jade and I to use. Just before Jade removed her feet from my lap, I asked if it would be possible to take a couple of photos. As with everything else, she agreed, and I got two shots of Jade’s ridiculously soft feet, soles up in my lap.
We were now ready to try the stocks. Jade made herself comfortable while Turtleboy got her in position. By this time though, Jade had already been tickled on and off for the best part of 45 minutes, so we deemed it unnecessary to have her wrists tied again. Before we began, Jade allowed me to take another couple of photos, but this time with her feet in the stocks. One a close up, and the other with a cheeky pose.
With time running out, I started gently tickling Jade’s feet with my fingers. I’ve heard before that some people get used to it after a while. Not Jade though. She seemed to get more ticklish as the session went on. She wasn’t about to give in yet though, and we did another round of the tickling tools. She even got me to use an electric toothbrush which was available for me to use. Once again, making Jade go hysterical. I saw what I think were a couple of colourful hair bands fixed at the top of the stocks, which had been used as toe ties. I very nervously asked Jade if I may use them, not wanting to make her predicament any worse, but of course, she said to go ahead and use them. So I carefully placed one band over each of Jade’s big toes and secured her in for one final tickle.
I could see now though, she was starting to get a little tired, and knowing that I was just the first of three 1 on 1 sessions she would have that day, I stopped tickling, applied some more lotion to her feet and gave her a brief massage. Although, being Jade, even this made her giggle! There was then one final knock on the door from Turtleboy to say that the session had come to an end.
During the course of the session, I got to ask Jade about her tickling experiences and fetish work. It was great to listen to Jade share her stories. She also very kindly allowed me to share a few stories of my own and how my fetish developed. She had so many sweet reactions when being tickled, and comes out with the cutest of phrases, and a few naughty ones too. Jade is very genuine and lovely to talk to. So much so, that u almost feel guilty for tickling her because she’s so nice. At times, I got so lost in conversation with her, I nearly forgot the reason I was there for. I also briefly spoke about the forum, and she said “I hope u find a foot worship buddy”.
Like I’m sure many of u have too, for years I’ve followed the UK Tickling website and looked out for the latest updates on who was the next model to be tickled, always thinking how amazing it would be to get the chance to have a real 1 on 1 session. Well, I had that chance, and I couldn’t have picked a better model than Jade to have it with. I know Turtleboy is planning to do more of these sessions soon, and I encourage anyone who is even the slightest bit interested, to get in touch with him and arrange your own session. U will not be disappointed. If you’re an experienced tickler, then u will have a blast. And if u are shy, nervous and new to all this, just like me, then u will have an amazing time too. Both Turtleboy and Jade are very friendly and welcoming, and they will make sure u have the best session possible.
I just would like to say one last thank u to Jade for being an amazing person and ticklee, and for Turtleboy for letting me share my experience with u. I hope u all enjoyed reading it.

A great story, and I’m just a little bit jealous that you got to tickle Jade! She’s definitely one of my favourite UK Tickling girls!

Thanks for writing about it! :D

I am glad that you had such a good time! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Wow, good for you, and thanks for sharing your experience with us here.

Great story. I've had dealings with turtleboy in the past with my tickle model friend Amanda. An absolute sound bloke, everything he does is genuine. Well done for getting there and telling us about it.

Great story mate! Sounds like you had a great time! I might look out for the next session dates! :-D

Very tempted myself after reading this as I'm quite a nervous person... But life's too short, might have to give turtleboy a shout soon... Sounds like you had a brilliant time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back