• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Evening with Gen and Sean

johnny123stace

I want to preface this story by saying nothing extreme or crazy happens in this story, it just ended up being a memory which sticks with me. This is also my first time writing a story, so please bear with me.

I was a Freshman in highschool, and it was early enough in the year that the sun was still out, we didn’t have a lot of work to do, and everyone in my grade was still trying their hardest to make friends.

My classmate Sean and I had grown pretty close over the summer and usually hung out after school. One day while chilling in his room he casually looked up from his phone to tell me he’d invited Genevieve over to hang out with us.

This news made me excited and nervous at the same time. Genevieve, or gen as we called her, was a beautiful black haired girl in our class. Sean and her had gone to the same grammar school. She was bright, funny, and really charming. She also had really beautiful feet.

Before highschool I was terrible at talking to girls. I was trying my hardest coming into freshman year to get better at it, but the fact that Gen was really pretty, and that she also happened to make it difficult to take my eyes off the floor made for a very trying evening.

So, a little while later, Gen rang the doorbell. In she walks smiling, and very notably to me, wearing white ankle socks (which at that point in my life was a big turn on) and white converse. The three of us talked for a while. We walked around Sean’s house exchanging incite into the exciting year to come, about our hopes and fears for highschool, and picking apart any new juicy gossip that we’d heard floating around our class.

I was feeling rather proud of myself for getting along well with Gen despite the roadblock of my crippling awkwardness, when low and behold she threw another speed bump in my way. She took her shoes off. At this point it became hard to ignore her cute white socks, her shapely feet. All I wanted to do was tickle her. But being a person who respects boundaries, coupled with the fact that we were all desperately trying to forge friendships for the coming freshman year, I wasn’t going to tackle her to the ground and start scrubbing the soles of her feet unprovoked and out of nowhere. Lucky for me, Sean, unbeknownst to him, came really through for me.

We had eventually made it into Sean’s room. We were all sitting on the floor and Gen had a blanket partially wrapped around her waist. Her feet were out in front of her, close to where Sean and I sat. Because it happened fast, I don’t remember what happened, but Sean thought he would try to make a dirty joke. I think somewhere along the way, our conversation had inadvertently shifted to foot fetishes (a topic that made me supremely uncomfortable). He grabbed a bottle of hand moisturizer and told Gen to turn over. She did. Her Soles were facing the ceiling.

Sean slowly peeled back the white sock of her right foot, exposing her creamy white heel.

He let three drops of moisturizer trickle down her exposed foot.

His point of the joke was “what does this look like,” because it looked like cum. The joke wasn’t very good but I saw an opening for a different opportunity.

Playing along, I slowly, very lightly, started rubbing the moisturizer into her heel. Her reaction was pure magic. Her foot quiverd. I could hear her breath getting caught in her throat. Her whole upper body was shivering. I don’t remember verbatim anything we talked about that day, but her words were burned into my brain.
“..Oh... god….” she whispered from under her breath. Then silence. A sharp intake of breath. “Oh… it tickles….. SoOh much….” Another high-pitched intake of breath. It was the most unique reaction to being tickled I’ve ever seen. The sensation for her, I can only guess, wasn’t too much, but clearly it seemed consuming.

Sean thought I wasn’t getting the point of the joke so he dropped more moisturizer onto her foot. I used this fresh layer to rub more expansively over her heel, around in circles, even venturing down into the arch. This gave rise to a fresh wave of trembling breath, whispered exclamations. “Ah….oh god…” Her leg quaked. My fingers teased her arch, back up to her heal.

This whole experience might have gone on for thirty or forty seconds tops, but it felt like forever. This was my first ever experience in tickling someone I was attracted to. It was also the first time I’d ever tickled someone after putting a name to my interest; tickle fetish. It was exhilarating.

Gen’s phone rang. Her dad was here to pick her up. We quickly helped her wipe her foot off, hugged, laughed, and said our goodbyes.

Both Sean and Gen to this day don’t know how much this memory is cataloged in my brain. What was a rather inconsequential evening for them was a cherished moment for me.

It was an evening for the books.

I take it nothing ever happened with Gen after that?

A treasured early experience, I am sure. :feets: Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back