• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dealing With Stress

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I'll get right to the point. A few days ago my mom had surgery on her eye, so my sister came up to "help" around the house.

Which, to some, would be all well and good, but my sister is the type of person you can't spend a few hours with, without feeling stressed.

It's only been two days, but I'm almost at my breaking point.

I was wondering if anybody here had any stress relief tips.

Sorry if this posts more than once. My sister's Kindle and her smartphone make it hard to use the net. Three devices drawing on a internet signal that is barely strong enough for one.

Personally, I like to go on long walks and just talk. Talk to God, talk to myself, just vent aloud.

take a walk..bike ride..relax with some music and weed ..well thats what i do i go other places to get away from others making it stressfull

I can echo the suggestion to go for walks. I take my music with me and walk down the trail by my house and just go for a few hours. It gives me some time to run what's stressing me out around in my head and generally resolve it or figure out what I need to do to resolve it. I prefer going alone but going with someone else does tend to make it easier to find motivation if that's an issue as well.

It's not bad exercise either if you spend a lot of time sitting around.

Hope you find something that works for you!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back