• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Sunday Special* Welcome Back Rosie "Destroying Her Feet"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Welcome back Rosie Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

So what many did not know is recently we RE added Rosie to our store! After a LONG discussion she returned! She even brought Stephanie with her (who was "not in the mood" to get tickled). Rosie is now tied with her arms up AND her toes are COMPLETELY immobilized! Rosie is nervous with a fresh SEXY pedicure and SOFT SOLES. Surprisingly Rosies soles are actually EXTREMELY soft which is rare since she wanted her return to be sexy!

I start the video using my fingers on Rosies soles and she SLOWLY crunches her toes looking at me smiling. Then my fingers. I then PICK UP THE PACE as Rosie laughs pulling her whole body to get her toes away from me. TO NO AVAIL. I use EVERY TOOL IN MY ARSENAL. I use guitar picks, Vibrating massager, and then...the SMALL brush RIGHT under her toes and on them and she SCREAMS INTO a safeword. Then I use the brush SLOW.......and then FAST and then SLOW again. I even get a close up as I tickle her worse and worse. I use dual brushes and then my fingers with lotion. Check out Rosie SCREAMING.

Image775.jpgImage774.jpgImage773.jpgImage772.jpgImage771.jpg

Sample here!https://www.dropbox.com/s/v22dmktx42pjo6z/welcome back Rosie sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 for the clip and full photo set! Message me for options!

Tickle Room News:
1) Imelda is finally home and while she was here HOLY BUSY. We had over 20 customs, sessions, AND A PARTY not to mention I got the WORST fever ever. But I am happy to be healthy and ready to KILL it! We are planning a HUGE revamp of The Tickle Room in October for our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY woot woot!
2) Labor day SALESSSS we are having DAILY sales for up to 90% OFF!!!! Make sure to keep up with the sales you follow us on Instagram @thetickleroom If you don't have one it takes literally 5 minutes to make one and NO personal info is needed.
3) The Tickle Party. So it was a good amount of people and our models were Imelda, Perla, Monica, Coco, and Ashley. It was an intense night and overall it actually went very good with little hiccups. BUT it gave us the insight we needed for a newer more refined party for October. We are skipping September and going for an October costume party.
4) We have a LOT of new girls coming in soon for NYC so keep an eye out!
5) Removed from the customs list was Imelda (duh) shes gone home, Joey (she retired), Sexifeettime (she was not popular for tickling), Jayray (she was barely responding and always late), Noah (she has moved on and was not booking work much anyway)
6) We have ADDED Rosie!!!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Ashley (available for full nude and sexual customs)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd

Welcome back Rosie End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Rosie is an Amazing and Beautiful Ticklee!!!
I Love her Laugh, Reactions, Feet and Toes!!!

Glad to see Rosie back,for has anyone ever noticed how she is highly reminiscent of Sahrye in the way that Rosie is as hyper ticklish as Sahrye.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back