• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is your most absolute, most ticklish weak spot?

That spot and area right below the ribs and right where the waist meets with the tummy. It absolutely is my kill spot.

Also wanted to add that this spot will make me cry uncontrollably if exploited without any mercy. This spot is worse than my feet as the soles of my feet used to be the kill spot, but have become a little less ticklish over the years. The waist/tummy spot below the ribs is without a doubt my ultimate kill spot. CAN’T take it there at all!

I've been proven to be insanely ticklish in all the classic spots.....but as much as it's hard to admit....almost every centimeter of my feet have crazy reactions when someone's tickling or licking and it doesn't compare to any other body part no matter how intense my stomach/waist/hip bone area can be......my darn feet are just to sensitive and sensual. Can't explain it.

For me my confirmed ticklish spots are my underarms, ribs, and feet. I may or may not be as ticklish elsewhere :happyfloa

Hmmmm....I guess....probably my sides, light, quick, spidery grazes is a possible weakness.

I would definitely have to say right down the middle soles of my feet

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

It depends.
Sometimes my armpits, sometimes my feet, that spot where my bra strap goes on my ribs, or under my knee's. they may all be equally terrible, tools and methods make them each different

Definitely most definitely the very tips of my toes

For me it's my lower waist (stomach and just above the hips) and my navel. Light tickling there drives me crazy!

Definitely the tips of my toe s back of my neck

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back