• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is your most absolute, most ticklish weak spot?

From my experience so far, I'd have to say under arms but I can't say definitively. Guess I'm gonna need to run a few more experiments... you know, for science.

for me if I am totally honest its my pubic mound closely followed by my tummy hehe

Peace out XOXO

Being a ler, I seldom get tickled any more. But when I went through my lee phase many moons ago, my belly was by far my most ticklish spot.

Mine’s definitely my sides.... especially when the ler lobster claws there curling there fingers in as they squeeze them in and out. I have no control lol

my feet are a big one that gets me going pretty good, but the back of my legs just above the knee is killer.

My armpits, and I love every tickle, nibble & num num num! &#55357;&#56838;

feet, especially my right foot and the palms of my hands

That spot and area right below the ribs and right where the waist meets with the tummy. It absolutely is my kill spot.

Mine’s definitely my sides.... especially when the ler lobster claws there curling there fingers in as they squeeze them in and out. I have no control lol

That's one of my weak spots too!! Oh is that so?! You better watch out then!!! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back