• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is your most absolute, most ticklish weak spot?

My inner thighs, but my armpits and toes are close seconds.

You touch the right spots, and it turns me on. The wrong, and I'm laughing and flailing everywhere &#55357;&#56834;

It’s something I don’t tell :) they have to find it for themselves ;)

Definitely my booty, but my feet and underarms are a very very close second.

I'm pretty certain it's my belly that's my hyperticklish spot... but there have been a few times that somebody has gotten me under my arms and made me second-guess that.

There's this one spot on the right side of my rib cage that is off the charts, my sides and lovehandles, waistline and small of back is unbearable as well as the entirety of my feet and upper legs/thighs..... But I cannot make a determination as to which of those is the absolute worst, because I kind of love being tickled actually. I began this fetish long before knowing what it was as a ler.... I was a tickling king in my neighborhood and with cousins etc.. But at some point I also discovered a super love for being tickled myself, as ticklish as I am at least I found a use for it!

My neck is pretty much off limits bc it does have the potential to give me a panic attack bc I have a fear of strangulation when someone puts their hands on my neck/throat. But my bf has been trying to work with me on this to re-train my response to more one of pleasure ;) .... Otherwise it's my butt, hips and knees but armpits are up there too 😂

I won't say :D Seriously, the mere idea that anyone could know it makes me nervous :scream: My wife knows it (or rather: she found it out) and ever since she did, the mere mention of her tickling me there makes me wanna crawl out of my so ticklish skin...

I'm not ticklish so I don't have any 'weak spots' but for the majority of women I've date their feet were their most ticklish area.

I won't say :D Seriously, the mere idea that anyone could know it makes me nervous :scream: My wife knows it (or rather: she found it out) and ever since she did, the mere mention of her tickling me there makes me wanna crawl out of my so ticklish skin...
Oh go on 00Teney your a big tough spy boy, let us girls in on the secret. You won't regret it ;)

Definitely my buttcheeks. All it takes is a few seconds of being tickled there before I start losing my mind.

I think mine depends on how restrained I am. Like I become more ticklish somewhere when I know there's nothing I can do to stop the tickling.

My ex-girlfriend knew this, the cruel bitch <<<<----

I've guestimated a tickle chart, but I'd like to answer this question objectively one day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back