• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is your most absolute, most ticklish weak spot?

I'd say definitely my sides. Although there's places I've never been tickled. One that's come up a few times that surprised me is butts. I'd like to read some stories about how people even discovered their butts were ticklish lol.

My armpits or my feet.. can't really tell which is worse as they're both ticklish in different ways!

Definitely my belly button and the surrounding area. I have an outie. I think it’s unfair that my most ticklish spot sticks out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say definitely my feet, my arches are the absolute worst, to the point that I can barely walk on carpet or grass without giggling.

its a tie between my belly and feet both are deathly ticklish :/

I'd say a tie between my sides and ribs. a single nail touching me there even for a second makes me jolt!

Ten years ago I would have said my belly. Light tickles drive me crazy.

A year ago I would have said my right foot. It has a spot, dead center, that I can still feel the tickling for an hour after.

Today I would say my ears. A recent discovery that causes me to explode with laughter.

~ toyou

My sides and hips are absolutely my weak spot! Though that doesn't seem to be as common on here as I expected haha!

underarms , ribs or feet--probably underarms

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back