• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sasha Banks Possible Tickle

EdgeLord

So a few days ago, WWE posted a picture on their Instagram of Bayley, Sasha Banks, Natalya, and Ronda Rousey after a match. If you look at Sasha's stomach, you can see Natalya has her hand near Sasha's ribs and Sasha has her hand over Natalya's fingers with an expression one would make after being tickled compared to the other three in the picture. I believe Sasha Banks is ticklish at least on her ribs/stomach.Screenshot 2018-09-03 at 3.11.23 AM.png

It could be. It reminds me of the picture of Sasha tickling Charlotte. Natalya also gave Nia's foot a quick tickle at the end of an IG Story so she may be the tickler of the women's division. lol

It could be. It reminds me of the picture of Sasha tickling Charlotte. Natalya also gave Nia's foot a quick tickle at the end of an IG Story so she may be the tickler of the women's division. lol

Anyone got the clip of Nia being tickled ??

It looks like it could be a tickle, but it's hard to tell in pictures whether someone is being tickled or not.

Its not a conformation and it was on a house show so theres probably no footage of it but I find this tweet saying alicia fox tickled Sasha during a match so thought I'd share it here

https://twitter.co m/adrien_gabriela/status/921537894799552512?s=19

Yeah. We'll never really know at the end of the day unless we were there or we ask. So really, just use your imagination and believe what you want to believe. Whatever makes you happy.

Yeah. We'll never really know at the end of the day unless we were there or we ask. So really, just use your imagination and believe what you want to believe. Whatever makes you happy.

I saw that tweet a few years back but didn’t bother posting it. These days people think the slightest touch is a tickle, she probably just patted her on the stomach or something. lol. Doesn’t look like a tickle in the original post either to be honest

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back