• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The alcohol thread

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Hello, hello.

Erm… Anything to do with alcohol, really. As long as it’s not depressing, obviously!

Favourite and least favourite alcoholic drinks? And why?

Any drinks you steer clear of, either because of past experiences or otherwise? lol

Any alcohol-related anecdotes?

Whatever you like, really.

Cheeyers! :)

Back in the 1980s in Houston there was a little neighborhood bar called Quasimodo's that presented itself as an English pub. Can't say how authentic it was but the massive oak bar had been brought over from an old pub in the North of England.

I discovered the place because there was a coin laundry next door so for once doing laundry wasn't a waste of time. Took two beers to wash and one to dry. :D

Last edited:
Back in Houston in the 1980s there was a little neighborhood bar called Quasimodo's that presented itself as an English pub. Can't say how authentic is was

Well, if it was full of emotionally repressed people who spent most of their time complaining about the weather and their jobs, then it was authentic. :D

Why Quasimodo, though? Seems a bit weird!

Well, if it was full of emotionally repressed people who spent most of their time complaining about the weather and their jobs, then it was authentic. :D

Yeah, that sounds about right. ;)

Why Quasimodo, though? Seems a bit weird!

It was a rather odd name for an English pub. If I ever found out the reason I've long forgotten it.

My favorite alcoholic beverage is Lagavulin.

Now there's a drink... that would be wasted on me. :D

Don't know anything about whisky. Never really given it a fair chance, to be honest. Tried it years ago and just thought: "Nope." And that was the end of that! lol

Mostly a pothead, but I'll drink in social situations a few times a year. Not really a hard liquor fan, unless shots of Fireball count.

Basic bitch in me loves Moscato, but I go with cider (Magner's or Thistly Cross: Whiskey Cask) or shitty cheap beer (PBR, MHL) most of the time. Blue Moon's good, with the orange and all.

Mostly a pothead, but I'll drink in social situations a few times a year. Not really a hard liquor fan, unless shots of Fireball count.

Basic bitch in me loves Moscato, but I go with cider (Magner's or Thistly Cross: Whiskey Cask) or shitty cheap beer (PBR, MHL) most of the time. Blue Moon's good, with the orange and all.

Apart from Magner's, I'd never heard of any of those drinks lol. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure what a "basic bitch" is either! :p Sounds like it should be a cocktail, though. "Barkeep! Gimme one Basic Bitch, straight up." lol

Apart from Magner's, I'd never heard of any of those drinks lol. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure what a "basic bitch" is either! :p Sounds like it should be a cocktail, though. "Barkeep! Gimme one Basic Bitch, straight up." lol

Fireball is a cinnamon flavored whiskey
Moscato is a super sweet white wine
Thistly Cross : Whiskey Cask is some kinda Scottish cider that they make in old whiskey barrels so it's a little more potent
Blue Moon is some kinda light beer made with Valencia oranges or some shit

Basic Bitch:

Someone who is unflinchingly upholding of the status quo and stereotypes of their gender without even realizing it. She engages in typical, unoriginal behaviors, modes of dress, speech, and likes. She is tragically/laughably unaware of her utter lack of specialness and intrigue. She believers herself to be unique, fly, amazing, and a complete catch, when really she is boring, painfully normal, and par. She believes her experiences to be crazy, wild, and different or somehow more special than everything that everybody else is doing, when really, almost everyone is doing or has done the exact same thing. She is typical and a dime a dozen. There are many sub-types of basicness, such as the basic ratchet, the basic sorority bitch, the basic groupie bitch, the basic I'm-so-Carrie-from-Sex-and-the-City bitch, etc, but ultimately, they all share the common thread of being expendable and unnoteworthy and, in some cases, having absolutely no redeeming qualities.

"I've gotta get to Hollister and Bath&Body Works for the third time this week. They just announced a new sale! I just don't know how I'll ever fit in that mani-pedi with Amanda and Brittney today. Ugh, I'm just going to call in sick with my period. I need a Pumpkin Spice latte or a Cosmo right now, I can't handle this pressure. Can we go to Applebee's for dinner tonight? ...Ooh, the new Shia Labeouf movie! LOVE HIM!" - basic bitch inner monologue.

Not really into alcohol for the most of it, but on rare occasions, the smoothest (for me) would be a Cognac. For ice cream, I'd had it with Kahlua once in a while.

Hello, hello.

Erm… Anything to do with alcohol, really. As long as it’s not depressing, obviously!

C'mon Vanilla, alcohol by definition is a depressant!

Favourite and least favourite alcoholic drinks? And why?

Any drinks you steer clear of, either because of past experiences or otherwise? lol

Any alcohol-related anecdotes?

Whatever you like, really.

Cheeyers! :)

As a Wisconsin boy, I love a Brandy old fashioned, sweet. But they take time and effort to make, so tip your bartender. Also a big fan of IPAs which I understand you Brits are responsible for, so thanks for that!

My favourite thing about my new(ish) job is that every Friday at 4:00 we all grab a beer from the fridge for the last hour at the office to kind of wind down the week. Not only has it been good as a new guy to have an easy way to get to know everyone, but it really gives closure to the week and gets you ready for the evening/weekend.

Favourite drink lately would have to be some Kraken Rum with a bit of coke (the soda... >.>) w/o ice. Never liked ice in my drink and probably never will. Too many times have I got into a lengthy conversation only to have a watered down drink to return to.

I tried the new Budweiser Copper Lager. Mainly a lager that takes the mesh bags of Jim Beam whiskey barrel stave pieces and places them in the vat of Budweiser during the brewing process.

Gives the beer just the slightest hint of whiskey. Not overpowering, but different.

Barbershopman

Favorite drink is a Tom Collins because it is my favorite Gin drink and least favorite is a Bloody Mary because I don't like tomato juice. I steer clear of absinthe because I thought it tasted horrible when I tired it and I also don't like the taste of black licorice.

Hate gin and lime it was the first time i became legless, i was a apprentice and it was the xmas do at work and they ran out of beer so the shorts done the rounds.Whiskey makes me violent and vodka makes me depressed so i always stick to beer and the occasional wine. A few years later i went into a very small back street pub in the county of Devon, the beer was stored in barrels and i had some cider brewed at the pub, i now know why the old sea dogs were on half pints, i don't know how i got back to where i was staying clinging to hedges and walls, a lesson learned there.

Can’t go wrong with Tanguray and tonic.

Classic Old Fashioned.

Can’t beat nor mess with simplicity. And it’s infuriating how often (and how badly) this drink is messed up. I once had someone serve it to me using scotch. I wanted to cry for two reasons: Using scotch in an old fashioned; and the scotch being Black Label.

I love me some Eagle Rare or Glenlivet 25 single malt
I actually just started smoking this year and I am not a big fan but edibles are nice lol

Back in the 1980s in Houston there was a little neighborhood bar called Quasimodo's that presented itself as an English pub. Can't say how authentic it was but the massive oak bar had been brought over from an old pub in the North of England.

^I GOOGLED it and the place is closed.^

I discovered the place because there was a coin laundry next door so for once doing laundry wasn't a waste of time. Took two beers to wash and one to dry. :D

^ A laundromat and a bar is a good idea.^

If I am drinking, I drink Rum and Diet coke.

I do not drink any liquor straight. Body can't handle that.

Not into beer or such shit.

Although I use to drink the fuck out of Not Your Fathers Root Beer.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back