• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha no-showed for a session

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
So disappointed!

When I visited NYC last week, I scheduled a session with Tasha and we confirmed by phone earlier that day, but she no-showed. After I called and texted to see what was happening, I got a text 20 minutes AFTER the scheduled start time, "I missed my train."

In one of our conversations, she mentioned that she had moved further from midtown. My best guess is that she decided last minute that she didn't want to make the trip. Caveat emptor!

Mods, I hope this post is ok. My thought was, my post is purely factual (and can be proven by texts on my phone), and if this had happened to others, I would have liked to have been aware of the issue.

That sucks. Is she a regular user here or one that advertises? And how rude not to let you know before!

That sucks. Is she a regular user here or one that advertises? And how rude not to let you know before!

I think she used to session regularly, then moved further from Manhattan. She had to cancel on me last minute last time, a year earlier, so I had her contact info and reached out to her in advance of my NYC visit this year. She likely decided not to try to salvage it this time because in addition to the cancelation last time, she knew I had reserved and paid for a room this time, so there was no way I'd try again.

David, I am so sorry to read about what happened. Last year, I had an experience with a provider who was going by the name Caterina (was @CaterinaEve72 on Twitter and worked as Lexa for Tickle Intensive) who gave me one hour when I scheduled for two and never offered me a refund or an agreeable resolution otherwise before disappearing. Makes it even worse when you consider you had to pay for a hotel room, which I did not, but still lost money in the process. I rarely go the professional route as it is and it's incidents like this that give me pause. Thank you for sharing, though, and I think it's important that we all look out for each other.

Last edited:
Thanks, Adam. I've generally had great experiences and this is very much the exception.

How do I try to get a session with Tasha?

I have no way of reaching her. Can anyone help me?

- Aaron

How do I try to get a session with Tasha?

I have no way of reaching her. Can anyone help me?

- Aaron

If she has a rep of being a no-show probably not a good idea to even try

Thanks for the info. Likewise in 10 years I’ve had a mix of dependables and not. The list below are those with a perfect record of reliability. Anyone can PM me with questions about the opposite list.

Estelle Sinclair
Mistress Xena
Justine Cross
Mistress Alexandra Sadista
Kordelia Love (Devonshire)
Mistress Sophia Chase
Miss Maya Sinstress
Mistress Mia

While I'm unhappy with her, I don't feel comfortable posting her text number, as it's her personal work number.

Kudos for your good moral character, even through your disappointing experience. Sorry things didn't work out.

Thanks for the info. Likewise in 10 years I’ve had a mix of dependables and not. The list below are those with a perfect record of reliability. Anyone can PM me with questions about the opposite list.

Estelle Sinclair
Mistress Xena
Justine Cross
Mistress Alexandra Sadista
Kordelia Love (Devonshire)
Mistress Sophia Chase
Miss Maya Sinstress
Mistress Mia

Do all/some live in NYC?

I totally understand.

I am curious though as to the steps you initially took to reach her. Anything would help

Ditto. I’ve sessioned with her in past and figured she had just moved on. Life happens. Also I think she kinda hates being tickled. Like she’s legit ticklish and hates it, but loves to be on the other side of the feather. Anywho, I’m happy I had my opportunity to session with her before but I’d really make the most of a 2’d opportunity if I had another chance.

Do all/some live in NYC?

(Responding to the question, how did I get Tasha's number) . It was a couple years ago that I got the phone number -- I think I sent her a PM on this website. I was supposed to see her last time I was in NYC and she had to cancel -- she said she had the flu. That time, she told me in advance.

There are a lot of good options in NYC. I don't live there, but I know that Ms. Regan Black is in Buffalo and visits NYC periodically. Mistress Mia, who posts on this website, is in the Long Island area and visits Manhattan periodically, I believe. Fortressnyc.com, enterthestorm.com, and Donatella Den all have options. The fact that ticking is not on a bio doesn't mean much. Just ask.

Ugh this is horrible. This is why I make my girls show up an hour early to sessions. It prevents excuses. Missing your train doesn't permit that at all when there are other trains. And my sessions are on staten island. I'm sorry this happened to you.
I just hosted a tickling party last month and the girls who were late took a huge pay cut for wasting my clients time. It's just not ok

I totally understand.

I am curious though as to the steps you initially took to reach her. Anything would help

First to address the no show, it sucks it happened to you, but I've sessioned twice with her without problems. Perhaps it was a coincidence she canceled twice on you. still, it's tough and I understand.

Second for "slttkstudios", you can drop tasha an email - [email protected] , if she thinks you're serious about a session she'll definitely ask to have a phone call.

First to address the no show, it sucks it happened to you, but I've sessioned twice with her without problems. Perhaps it was a coincidence she canceled twice on you. still, it's tough and I understand.

Second for "slttkstudios", you can drop tasha an email - [email protected] , if she thinks you're serious about a session she'll definitely ask to have a phone call.

I'm pretty sure she didn't just miss her train. I think she changed her mind. She sounded oddly uncertain in the confirming call at 2pm, and ignored an "are you en route" text earlier. In either case, even if she had missed a train, she surely would have texted me when the train left, which would have been before the scheduled session time, not after. And she would have said something apologetic, esp. knowing that I had paid for a room.

I'm pretty sure she didn't just miss her train. I think she changed her mind. She sounded oddly uncertain in the confirming call at 2pm, and ignored an "are you en route" text earlier. In either case, even if she had missed a train, she surely would have texted me when the train left, which would have been before the scheduled session time, not after. And she would have said something apologetic, esp. knowing that I had paid for a room.

Have to agree with this. I also think she should offer to reimburse you for the room, at minimum. Just my honest opinion on the matter.

Have to agree with this. I also think she should offer to reimburse you for the room, at minimum. Just my honest opinion on the matter.

Yeah, the fact is, if she had texted me when she decided not to proceed, like an hour or so before the scheduled time, and said, "I'm really sorry, I've had a change of heart and I'm afraid I'm canceling," I would not have made this post.

Ugh this is horrible. This is why I make my girls show up an hour early to sessions. It prevents excuses. Missing your train doesn't permit that at all when there are other trains. And my sessions are on staten island. I'm sorry this happened to you.
I just hosted a tickling party last month and the girls who were late took a huge pay cut for wasting my clients time. It's just not ok

While the sentiment is right, the way you talk about your models just makes you sound like the worst kind of person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back