• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha no-showed for a session

A guy responding to your comments is not mansplaining.

This should be a sticky.

It's a little sad when even rational, respectful efforts at dialogue get waved away as "mansplaining" based on a poster's (perceived) gender.

This should be a sticky.

It's a little sad when even rational, respectful efforts at dialogue get waved away as "mansplaining" based on a poster's (perceived) gender.

So have you had any sessions with Tasha? xD

Not sure how you're missing it but that's exactly what we're doing. Tickle Room is a professional who is talking in a derogatory manner towards the models he works with.

Are we talking about the original post? No. But in terms of the "theme" you pointed out, we're right on the money.

I think you're totally blowing this outta proportion.

I don't understand the backlash here. I know there is a movement in the United States right now that creates a lot of animosity and too much sensitivity to even the smallest things. When he said my girls he simply meant the girls he employs in his videos and not women he owns. That is clear and should not be taken out of context.

Exactly. Lighten up and have a Snickers!

How dare you? Snickers!? Gawd daamn. Kit kat bars for life.

So don't schedule any session with Tasha? I don't know what to take from this thread... :confused:

Tasha should probably do some soul searching, to say the least.

Someone mentioned that they've gotten the impression that Tasha does not enjoy being tickled. If that's the case, then maybe she should start only offering paid sessions in which she is the 'ler.

Someone mentioned that they've gotten the impression that Tasha does not enjoy being tickled. If that's the case, then maybe she should start only offering paid sessions in which she is the 'ler.

According to her last post she is only offering sessions as a ler.
And since the OP mentioned he no longer thinks it would be a good idea to be tied up by her she was going to be the ler in the session she failed to show up for.

Thanks to Chicago and Tickle Room for their posts on my post. On a cheerier note, you don't have to feel TOO sorry for me, because I also had a great session while in NYC. (I'm a greedy person -- did I mention that I'm a lawyer?). As is so often my experience, the great session was reaching out to a dominatrix who (a) looked awesome and (b) there was something about her writing that made me think it would be positive on a personal level. I've been told a few times by a dominatrix, "don't tell anyone I switched with you!" A corner of my brain realizes that such a statement simply could be flattery/good customer relations. But on the chance that it's sincere, I don't tickle and tell in that context! And I don't ask, "can I post about you," because that feels ridiculous, and if I haven't asked, I don't write about it. Though I should look you up, Tickle Room, next time I'm in NYC. Now I just have to get to Arizona to meet Chicago, contradictory as that sounds!

Actually, that's what I asked for. First time I've ever asked for lee only. Because she has said that she hates being tickled, and knowing that makes it a buzz kill for me.

According to her last post she is only offering sessions as a ler.
And since the OP mentioned he no longer thinks it would be a good idea to be tied up by her she was going to be the ler in the session she failed to show up for.

Then she shouldn't have agreed to the session in the first place. She could've been upfront and saved him a lot of time, and money. I like Tasha, but based on what I've read so far, she completely screwed this guy.

Well I'm glad you managed to get another session in and had a good time mate~

Actually, that's what I asked for. First time I've ever asked for lee only. Because she has said that she hates being tickled, and knowing that makes it a buzz kill for me.

How do we get in contact with her?

Had a great session with Tasha about 3 years ago with good communication, but when I was in NYC this past summer she didn't answer an inquiry by text about another; could have changed numbers. Anyway, disappointing to hear she flaked, there are plenty who do. I'd add to the list of reliable providers below Jamie Daniels.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back