• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Massage

Tickle massage

I've been seeing a massage therapist for about 4 months now. In my last session, I asked her to tickle me, she was wildly confused at the notion, I had to help learn to tickle. It was fun.
My session from today, she seemed to have practiced or looked up techniques. She bounced between light tickling and massage. Eventually, I asked if I could tickle her. She answered with a delightful yes. I tickled her feet, sides, underarms, tummy, pits, hips and belly button. She said she enjoyed it a lot. She was really into it. After the session she was joking around with me , poking my sides, and running away from me. She had quite a sparkle in her eyes. She usually is very reserved. I guess I have a tickle buddy. Maybe one day I will get to tie her up and tickle her. Oh, she let me use oil on her sides and tummy, it drove her nuts, she started slapping my arms and bursting out laughing.

I found out during the session, I'm really not that ticklish, it feels good for a moment but I adapt so quick to the sensation, it just doesn't tickle. I closed my eyes, we used oil and we tried several other methods. I guess I'm just not sensitive like I used to be. I suppose its an advantage. I'm just a tickler now instead of both.
Where was her most ticklish spot? Her age ? On a scale of 1to 10 rate her ticklishness.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back