• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Killing Time on the Run (F/F Upperbody)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
This one takes place in the same universe as The Costs of Doing Business, though all that amounts to is a small joke for readers who remember how Clarice's and Diana's relationship was shaping up.

----------

Fuyumi pulled aside the curtain of their room window just enough to do her regular check. She was confident that they’d managed to throw their pursuers off of their trail, but she felt it was better to play it safe and assume that they were in the area anyways. It didn’t seem like travelers from her country were that uncommon here, she rarely got more than a few glances when she went outside, so she wasn’t too concerned with changing out of her green kimono into more fitting attire in case she was spotted looking outside.

‘It’s good to know that a pretty rock is valuable regardless of what far-flung corner of the world you end up in,’ the 5’4”, 24-year-old swordswoman thought to herself. She’d dropped a diamond nearly the size of her fist on the front counter to both get this room and buy the owner’s silence. This room had a particularly good view of the surrounding area thanks to being situated on the third floor of an expensive inn in the noble’s quarter of the castle town. The view was one of the selling points of the inn and a room this high up let its occupants see all the way past the city’s walls. Parting with one of the jewels she’d managed to shove into her pack before they fled the castle was a small price to pay for the information she could get by being able to spot potential attackers before they reached the building.

The pale-skinned woman began gathering her waist long black hair into a ponytail using a simple pink cloth ribbon as she surveyed the area. Eventually her eyes settled on a blonde-haired woman sitting at a café across the street. The woman stood out thanks to how frequently she was glancing around.

‘A pursuer? Is she trying to catch sight of us walking around?’ Fuyumi asked herself. She ducked off to the side to conceal as much of herself as she could while still maintaining sight of the suspicious woman. She didn’t particularly seem like an assassin what with being clad in a white sundress, black lace choker, and sandals, but Fuyumi would be shocked if there was an assassin worth their salt that dressed in a way that advertised their profession. After a few tense moments the woman stood up and waved with a look of joy on her face. Up walked a taller, muscular, unkempt looking woman with short cropped black hair.

‘Ah, they must be lovers,’ Fuyumi sighed to herself. ‘She’s blushing and fidgeting like a teenager on her first date, and the other woman seems quite intent on the choker she’s wearing. Probably a gift that was given recently being worn for the first time.’ The swordswoman watched them embrace before walking off together hand in hand. ‘It must be nice having a relationship like theirs.’

Fuyumi shook her head and let out a weary sigh. ‘I need a breath of fresh air. I’m getting so jumpy that I’m mistaking a woman waiting for her date for an actual assassin.’ She turned around and looked over the room she’d rented out. It was a spacious room filled with what were clearly the highest quality furniture and decorations available, but it all looked so alien to her that she couldn’t get herself to relax in it. A grimace spread across her face despite her best efforts to suppress it when her eyes finally came to rest on the room’s other occupant.

Princess Tamae was lying on the bed idly fiddling with some of her ribbons with her back turned to her guardian. It hurt Fuyumi’s heart to see the ethereal black-haired beauty reduced to laying about out of sheer boredom. Not that she could blame her. Fuyumi wasn’t anybody special, just another random samurai in the daimyo’s army who’d had the good luck to reach the princess in time when the coup had started, so she had at least some freedom to go outside without being recognized. The princess had no such luck. The poor 18-year-old girl had stayed cooped up in this room for nearly a week out of their mutual fear that she’d be recognized by political enemies who’d given chase. The only time she ever left the room was to sneak out to the baths in the middle of the night.

“Hey, Fu.” The princess’ soft voice called out before Fuyumi could say anything. “You swore an oath to serve my father, yes?”

“Ah, yes Princess.”

“Does that oath extend to serving me as well?” the princess continued.

“Yes, Princess. I have sworn to serve you body and soul. Your every wish is my command.” Fuyumi swept into a low bow. She honestly meant it. There were no lengths that she wouldn’t go to in order to alleviate the princess’s ennui.

“I’m quite bored right now, I wish to play a game.” The princess’s hands had stopped moving. Fuyumi glanced around the room. The only things from their homeland that they’d managed to bring with them were the kimonos they’d been wearing, Fuyumi's favorite katana, the money she’d taken from the treasury on their way out, and the calligraphy set that Tamae had grabbed out of virtue of being the closest thing to her as she was being led out of her room. There were no games that they knew how to play nor books in a language they could read. The samurai was at a loss as to what they could use for entertainment.

The answer to her wondering came in the form of the princess sitting up and turning towards her. In her hands was a pair of exquisitely made silk ribbons that were knotted up into loops. Fuyumi felt a sense of dread begin to build within her. She had an idea of where this was going.

“I wish for you to bind me with these and have sex with me,” Tamae stated simply. Fuyumi squeezed her eyes shut. This was one of those moments where she wasn’t happy to be right. She wondered where on earth the princess had even learned of such practices. And how she’d avoided learning to not be so blunt about it, for that matter.

“Princess, that is not something a girl should…” Fuyumi began, hoping to cut this off before anything happened.

“I am no longer a girl. I am a woman now, and it is within my right as a woman to enjoy such things,” Tamae interrupted her. Fuyumi reflected that it was amazing how much emotion the frail girl in front of her could convey despite permenently having a poker face the envy of the gambling world over and never raising her soft voice beyond being clearly audible. Yet another sigh escaped from the swordswoman’s lips.

‘Right then,’ she thought to herself. ‘I guess I’ll play along until she gets scared and asks to stop. Better for her to experience it rather than be left fantasizing.’ Fuyumi insisted to herself that this was purely to humor the princess as her servant and had nothing to do with her own suppressed fantasizes wondering how the unemotive girl would look being made to writhe under her.

“As you wish, Princess Tamae,” she stoically said. The samurai approached the bed and took the ribbons from the princess’s hands. Tamae held out her hands with her wrists together so Fuyumi could place one of the ribbons around her wrists and cinch it shut. The samurai watched as Tamae tested her bondage. Despite still having the expression of a bored cat, the month that they’d been on the run together gave her the impression that the princess was a little happy. She looked down at the second ribbon when the princess stuck out her legs in the same manner. They were really quite large. An idea struck her.

‘If I’m stuck doing this, then I might as well have some fun of my own,’ she thought to herself. Tamae looked at her quizzically as she walked past the princess’s outstretched legs. Instead of tying her ankles together, Fuyumi loosened the ribbon as much as she could and placed it around her liege’s eyes as a makeshift blindfold.

“Did you know, Princess?” she asked. “When a person’s sight is cut off they become much more aware of their other senses.” Her hand lashed out to roughly grab the princess by the shoulder and shove her backwards onto the bed. She found the cry of surprise that Tamae let out so cute that she licked her lips in anticipation. Fuyumi grabbed Tamae’s bound wrists to pull them above her head and straddled her waist to pin her down. She leaned in to whisper into her ear. “I’ve heard some of the courtesans say that it makes everything feel so intense that they become afraid that they’ll lose their minds.”

Fuyumi moved down a notch to trace the tip of her tongue up the princess’s pale neck. The skin tasted intoxicatingly sweet to her. Tamae squirmed and gasped from the stimulation.

‘I’ll be the one losing my mind here if I’m not careful,’ Fuyumi reflected. A desire to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and bully the princess was building inside of her. Her free hand slid inside of the girl’s red kimono right under her pert breasts. She’d intended to slide her hand up to tease the nipples on her cute little mounds and was caught off guard by the princess spasming under her.

“Hehehe….” Tamae giggled. Tamae sat up a little and looked at her quizzically. Her hand was still placed near the top of the princess’s stomach with her fingers slightly wrapping around her bottom ribs. She experimentally squeezed her fingers.

“Hehe! Fu, that tickles!” Tamae complained. The princess’s stoic expression was threatening to give way to a grin. Fuyumi couldn’t stop herself. Her hand started to squeeze faster, her fingers digging into the pliable skin between the bound princess’s ribs. “Hehehehahaha! Fu, stop!” her victim cried.

Tamae struggled against her trying to escape the tickling. Fuyumi wasn’t too concerned she’d be unseated anytime soon. Despite being approximately the same size, Princess Tamae had lived a sheltered life without much physical activity. Compared to her toned physique honed from a lifetime of training, she was confident she could easily overpower the frail princess even if she didn’t already have her bound and pinned. After half a minute of teasing she finally relented.

“Sorry, Princess,” she said. “But if you’re going to insist that we play together like this, then I’m going to be a little mean to you. If you ever need me to stop then say ‘Banana’. Otherwise I’m not stopping for anything.”

“That’s mmph!” The princess’s answer was cut off by Fuyumi locking lips with her. The samurai’s tongue drew the princess’s out of her mouth. Their tongues twined together. Fuyumi could feel Tamae practically melt under her. Once the girl was reduced to jelly under her she sat up again and reached under her to undo the belt on her kimono. The soft silk parted in front of her to expose the pale skin underneath.

‘Princess Tamae was lounging around without any underwear on? I’m going to have to do something before she turns into a delinquent,’ Fuyumi noted to herself. The 18-year-old girl was still recovering from their kiss. Fuyumi took advantage of her lying still to pull aside the kimono completely to leave her fully exposed, then dug her fingers into the middle of the princess’s ribs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! FU, STOP! DON’T TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The effects were instantaneous. Peals of bell-like-laughter filled the room. Fuyumi didn’t relent. She continued to dig her nails into the tender flesh. Occasionally she’d change it up by sweeping her hands up and down, knocking her fingers against the ribs as she went, and switched up from digging in with her fingers with scratching with her nails.

“Take this as a lesson, Princess. The problem with being tied up is that whoever you’re with can start to do things you don’t want them to,” the samurai said. She kept careful watch of Tamae’s face as she tickled. Watching the princess’s normally stoic face twist with agonized laughter was one of the most erotic sights she’d ever seen. Having too much fun to stop despite the bound girl’s pleas, she looked around the room for a tool that could help her.

Her eyes settled on the princess’s calligraphy set. She stopped tickling to walk across the room and grab it. Tamae was lying just where she’d left when she came back. She placed the bottle of ink on the bedside table, removed the stopper, and began dipping the brush into it.

“Ready for round two?” she taunted while grabbing the princess’s bound wrists again. Tamae’s meek nod brought a smile to her face. Somehow, just knowing that she had the princess’s consent to continue made this even more fun. She teasingly dabbed the brush against the pale, taut stomach in front of her. “Do you remember when we were kids and the adults would tell us to write down our names on everything we own? Does that mean you’ll be mine if I write my name on you?”

She found Tamae’s resulting blush to be completely adorable. Slowly dragging the brush across her stomach caused the captive girl to quiver with effort to remain still. Fuyumi painted her name in their country’s characters agonizingly slowly right above her bellybutton. She’d been looking forward to her toy’s squirming making her mess up and giving her an excuse to start over and was a little disappointed that Tamae managed to persevere.

“Though I guess this means only your tummy is mine now,” she mused aloud. She repeated writing her name on her ribs, underarms, and made it all the way to the princess’s small breasts before Tamae finally slipped up. The blindfolded girl bucked and gasped when the ink covered brush unexpectedly contacted her nipple.

“Hehehehe…” Tamae burst into giggles. Fuyumi grinned with excitement.

“Uh oh, you made me make a mistake! I’m going have to punish you for that, Princess,” she teased. Tamae’s nipples had given an unexpectedly good reaction, so she decided to target there. She set the brush down so she could flick both nipples simultaneously with her forefingers. Each flick made Tamae squeal and attempt to buck her off. “Ticklish titties! Ticklish titties! The naughty little princess has ticklish titties!” she sang.

“Stohohohop!” Tamae cried. “That’s too embheheheharasing! Stop teasing me hahahaha!” Despite her complaints and the fact that Fuyumi had let go of her wrists, Tamae made no attempt to fight back or escape. She continued to hold her own hands above her head so her servant could continue tickling unimpeded. Not even having Fuyumi take advantage of her exposed armpits to start wildly wiggling her fingers inside her pits got her to pull them down.

“HAHAHAHA NOOO! NOT THERE! TAKE THEM OUTHAHAHAHAHA!” the bound princess shrieked at the sudden increase in intensity. Fuyumi was a little surprised that she hadn’t said the safe word yet. When she proposed it, she was honestly expecting the princess to use it as a safety valve to keep the tickling going for more than a minute or two at a time at most. Approaching the 5 minute mark without a break was not what something she’d thought would happen. She decided to show some mercy and give her toy a break.

“I win,” Tamae triumphantly stated a couple seconds after she stopped tickling. Fuyumi looked at her in surprise. “You said you wouldn’t stop until I said ‘Banana’. I didn’t say it and you still stopped, so I win.”

“Don’t worry, I’m just moving onto something else,” Fuyumi chuckled. She placed her hands on the princess’s head and began to kiss her again. This time she didn’t stop until she was forced to pull back to breathe. Tamae was left practically catatonic, shaking on the bed with a bit of drool dribbling down the side of her mouth. She didn’t give the princess a break to catch her breath. The samurai made her way around the bound princess to kneel on her arms and reached down to dig her nails back into rib cage that had proved to be so effective earlier.

“Ah… HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAhahaha…” The princess’s lungs, never strengthened via exercise, couldn’t keep up. She quickly lapsed into silent laughter. She flailed her legs about and kicked briefly, but couldn’t escape the tickling and eventually lay still. After about 20 seconds her body forced her to breath in, then the tickling forced her to expel what little air she’d managed to get as a frenzied scream and bucking before falling into silence again. Fuyumi couldn’t believe how beautiful she found the princess’s face at that moment. Watching her face frozen in a state of agonized laughter, beat red from exertion, and having tears streaming out from under her makeshift blindfold was a veritable work of art to her. She was vaguely aware that there was no way that Tamae could use her safe word to make her stop like this, but she found that she was happy about that. She wanted this to continue forever.

“B-banana…” It was nearly 10 minutes before Tamae managed to gather up enough wits and air to croak that out. Fuyumi had used that time to explore around her sides, armpits, waist, stomach, bellybutton, and breasts again, but nothing turned out to be as much fun as working over her ribs. Tamae’s upperbody was now stricken with ink thanks to a return visit of the calligraphy brush. The swordswoman stopped as promised at the sound of the safe word.

Fuyumi undid the ribbons around the princess’s wrists and eyes. She pulled the girl’s kimono closed to cover her again, then went to get a glass of water from the water pitcher while she waited for her to recover.

“That was horrible…” Tamae eventually said.

“My apologies, Princess. I went too far,” Fuyumi apologized. She was a little sad to see the princess’s expression return to a stoic poker face. Watching her face twist with forced laughter under the blindfold had been a real treat.

“I expect you to treat me better next time. You must learn how to handle a delicate lady.”

“Yes, Princess.” Fuyumi couldn’t stop herself from grinning at those words.

“I’m tired now. I wish to rest.” Fuyumi nodded in understanding and went about her duty of dressing the princess in the silk pajamas and underwear they'd bought. She waited until Tamae’s breathing slowed down under the sheets before turning towards the door.

Fuyumi reflected that Master Shao had had a point. The old bastard’s method of reinforcing his teachings by chucking a rock at her head at random intervals when she wasn’t looking left many things to be desired, but she had to admit that it had gotten her used to being aware of her surroundings at all times. Even when she’d been engrossed with tickling the living daylights out of Princess Tamae, she’d still been aware of the presences coming and going in front of their door.

The fact that their room was at the end of the hallway on the top floor made the presences even more suspicious to her. She walked out of the room and glanced around. The only people in sight were a quartet of maids and butlers cleaning the hallway. She made her way down the hallway on her way to the stairs. The cleaners all obligingly moved out of the way as she approached.

The would-be assassins didn’t get to fully draw their weapons. As far as they could tell, Fuyumi teleported from several feet in front of them to several feet behind them. They all collapsed grasping necks that had been neatly cut open. Fuyumi didn’t slow on her way to the window at the end of the hall. When she peaked outside she could make out the owner of inn several blocks away in a cart loaded to its limit with personal effects.

The samurai sighed and hefted the dagger she’d stolen from her wannabe attackers. She leaned out the window and with a flick of her wrist sent it soaring through the air to bury itself in the back of the inn owner’s head. She nodded with satisfaction watching his lifeless body crumble off of the cart, then left to find some real waitstaff to help her clean up the mess in front of her room.

Last edited:
Wonderful story! Very original in it's premise and I loved the banter dialogue. More please.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back