• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you be interested in a socks/foot fetish store ? NEED HELP PLEASE

BGTPRODS

TMF Master
Hi,

Natasza and I want to open a new store next to BGTPRODS. Would you rather be interested in a non-tickling store dedicated to socks or barefoot fetish? Would it be appropriate to treat both at the same time? I really need your advice :flapflap: Would you be interested in such videos ? :flapflap:

For those who do not know her, this is Natasza :flapflap:

There would probably be many interested. Maybe make it socks and barefeet. The more the merrier!

More into nylons myself, but if the socks are sheer and there is a focus on shoe removal I'm in!

Ok all, just read your advices, thanks a lot :flapflap: We're thinking about opening a socks/nylons/barefeet fetish store. It will be 50% barefeet, 25% socks and 25% nylons. All this with a huge focus on shoe removal too, maybe some smoking fetish too. These kind of things ! Would be great ! I'm eager to work on the project a lot. Some videos are ready already, keep in touch ! :flapflap: Don't hesite to continue giving advices haha :flapflap:

Hey man !

I like your website, bought several videos accros the years ;). Just one request though, would it be possible for us, french customers, ;), to have some little pre and before shoot interviews please ?

Hey man !

I like your website, bought several videos accros the years ;). Just one request though, would it be possible for us, french customers, ;), to have some little pre and before shoot interviews please ?

You're right, I must do that. I'll try this year :flapflap:

maybe you should find more females that are ticklish instead of faking it and let females tickle the 2 guys I saw tickling looked like dorks with spasms...

What's the link between my question in this topic and that answer of yours?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back