• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my housemates (f/m, f/m, m/m, ffm/m)

Weakguy

I love with three housemates, one guy and two girls, all in their 20s. The guy, Mark, is in a relationship with one of them, Suzy, and the other girl, Emma, also seems to be quite intimate with them too. Neither of them seems all that into me sexually, but they do like to tickle me.

There's a shared living space for watching tv or Netflix, and quite often one of them will grab me from behind and tickle my waist. I'm really ticklish, and squeal like a girl whenever they do this, which makes them laugh and try to do it more. It started a few months ago with a few playful pokes and now it's almost every evening where one of them will grab me and tickle me hard for as long as they want to.

Mark was the first to tickle me properly. I was laying right across the sofa so no one else could lay on it, so he grabbed me off the sofa by my ankles and tickled me in front of the two girls, as they looked on and laughed. He had both my arms behind my back in a hold and used his free hand to tickle my front all over. I felt so helpless and emasculated, with two women looking on at my predicament.

Sometimes Mark will tickle Suzy or Emma, and when I try to join in they'll all gang up on me. One of them will sit on my arms and the others will tickle my feet or upper body. Suzy has really evil fingers with long nails, and her tickles make me literally scream. If she gets my tummy hard it's absolute torture for me. Emma loves to tease me about how helpless I am, and how easy I am to pin down, and the pair of them working together is just immense - one of them teasing me physically and the other emotionally.

The best part is none of them even know how much I'm into tickling. It's just happened naturally and it's so good.

Sounds like they need to tie you up tightly on a weekend morning so they can tickle you all day...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back