• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LESLY DRIVES WILDA INSANE ON THE SOFA : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

LESLY DRIVES WILDA INSANE
ON THE SOFA !

Lesly was really impatient to have tickle fun with her ultra ticklish friend Wilda.
Wilda's feet are not ticklish so we were not able to do a foot tickling session but her underarms
and sides are incredibly sensitive so Lesly decided to tickle her on these special spots.
Wilda is strongly immobilized on the sofa with her arms holded by the guy in order to allow Lesly
to tickle her insanely ticklish underarms, sides and belly.

Lesly has so much fun while her poor friend loses control under the tickling fingers who run on all
her weak points.
To increase the punishment the guy tickles Lesly at some moments and her reactions are just fantastic.
Wilda can't stand at all to have her super ticklish armpits tormented and she explodes with crazy reactions.

We will probably never tickle these girls again in the future but Wow it was so good to drive them insane.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : WILDA TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A LONGER PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

The clip looks amazing , I honestly feel very sad to hear Wilda was not ticklish on her feet I was really looking forward to seeing her foot tickled . I love beautiful ebony feet and would love to see some pictures of Wildas feet , tops bottoms and the like even if they are not ticklish they are still very cute .

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back