• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Lodge (0.1)

If you put the tickling scenes in CommonEvents, you can call them from wherever, so you can make a scene library include loss scenes, even for players who don't die.

Great game!
Everything makes kinda silly impression, but still hot.
Thank you.
And thanks to developers of cheat engine.

Excelent game! I just beat it today.

I must say the concept behind this is really original. I think it's the only tickle game out there that uses this kind of sprites. Rather charming, I must say.

When I saw the Mars People as enemy I immediately thought of Metal Slug. I love that franchise. Do you think it's possible to see the girls from those games? I think it would be great to see Fio and Eri being tortured.

Keep it up man!

selea: Thank you man for trying the game! I try to not make the things too serious because the story, if we stop a moment to think about it, is actually pretty dark and it will become darker ^_^'

Also, you don't need cheat engine! Find your true power...!

Chikoman: I just love pixel art, I edit (and make) sprites since the Cretaceous and that was the quickest way for me to illustrate the game. Glad you liked!

For the Metal Slug part, since it's true that a spite set of Fio in KOF-style does exist, one million years ago I already tried to do something with that... but with zero success. The sprites was simply too few and stiff. If I ever manage to place her into the game, it will be a really (REALLY) short cameo... But I'm talking of the far future anyway!

My turn to comment! I loved the game! It took some getting used to, but I figured out a solid recipe for solving fights. Took about an hour, but beat the game as far as it goes for now. And thank you so much for making it! The fights can be kinda brutal, but they become so much easier once you get to a certain level in your parties and can effectively take down at least one creature per turn.

I really look forward to more of this and I'll be watching eagerly for it!

First off, hope you're having a merry Christmas

Second, I finally finished the game! So heres some pros and cons I've found in my experiene

Pros:
The pixel art is different, and stunning
cheesy but fun story
simple battle system
great writing in the tickle scenes
Tickle scenes are earned, not from game overs (not that game over scenes aren't necessarily good, but it can be hindrance)

Cons
That last section with a thousand enemies where you're supposed to avoid them all is hard as balls, I know you're supposed to avoid them, but I had fought every possible encounter up until that point (including every enemy in the ruins) and still was having trouble. I just didn't have enough healing items to do every fight
OHK encounters. Especially in sections with one character, tickle attacks can instant kill you, and if its in a section where there's limited saves prepare to have to keep repeating the same 10 minutes of play.
e.g., single character encounters three enemies en1 uses shoe strip, enemy 2 uses leg tickle, enemy 3 uses leg tickle. That alone can be well over 500 damage, and later in the game with the one character this can be an insta kill, not only that but even if doesn't in those situations you literally can't outheal the tickle damage, causing an instant game over.

Despite this, I really did love this game, I've played every game on here and this is one of my favourites, just a difficulty adjustment would be nice.

First of all, happy holidays to everyone and thanks to Zakuey and Whyamidoingthis for the comments! I'm not very present but I'm still working on the game.

Eh, the difficulty is always the main matter with this game, but as Zakuey said, once you're capable to kill an enemy per turn (possible with leveling a little and using certain Ki-enhancing equipment) and cleverly use Athena and Hotaru's healing capabilities you can lay an effective strategy and all becomes basically just a matter of time. Also, you can always run away (with the new version the enemy becomes immaterial for a while, after that) and, if you're short of healing items, there's always some open shop somewhere! Actually, I was fearing that the islands section with a crapload of enemies was too EASY. Go figure.

In short, those poor girls will always have an hard time, I fear! But they'll be more effective once getting the hang of it. I don't like when all you must do is do "attack" or "do the most powerful spell you know over and over". Also, with the easy mode you can save everywhere!

Just a question: what's the OHK encounters?

I'ma go back and play through this again and see if I can level high enough to fight through those last encounters. I have a good feeling this time, you guys! >.>

*the gang had a really rough time*

My best wishes! I advice you to use the new saves I provide with the file, though. The old ones will probabily have not-updated, somewhat weaker skills.

OHK generally happens during Kula's section, especially encounters with multiple enemies, I know chests are randomised so maybe I just had not great luck, but I could go into an encounter full health and get OHK if the enemy landed every attack. Maybe I'm just bad, also after hearing you say that I'll see where my last save before my final save was and maybe double back and clear out that entire section.

And really to easy? thats interesting I actually wasn't concerned about the difficulty in the slightest pretty much until I got Kula, again maybe it's an item thing, but when 6 enemies appear, even if I use Hotarus reflect attack, the enemy usually uses tickles on one character, which deals massive damage

Anyway still loved it XD I'll double back on that section and take my vengeance

Aaaaaaand done. Showed all those martians and flyin' guys what for. Man, do I LOVE this game. Let me know if there's anything that can be done to help ya along, boss.

Shmocki84, there's a possibility that I'll indeed ask you something in the next days...

P.S.: I'm not dead and I'm still working, ne!

Oooh, man I'm sorry! I was about to write something days ago and then my dumbness and slowness prevented me.

I wanted to ask you if you have RPG Maker VX Ace installed and the will to help correcting my terrible English dialogues directly on my maps, saving me like an eternity of time (right now, I'm copy/pasting one line at time on a word document, then send the document to my assistant, then copy/paste the corrected lines back on the map...), but I believe I'll take it slowly as always (also, my assistant apparently loves to do that job and I'll feel bad to take it away from him).

BUT...! Even having a playtester will not be bad at all. In fact, in the previous two versions, problems surfaced very soon despite all my tests. What do you think? You want to have some serious previews but also some serious spoilers?

Oh, ok, so, it's a no... What a pity! In case you change your mind, where I can send the stuff? I can send it circa 27 hours from now (I'm about to go to sleep and tomorrow I'll be busy).

Great game. I can't believe I've just discovered it now. It's not too hard neither, but I'm used to this type of games. Stimulants sell for a lot and aren't rare at all from battles. That Head Shaman boss sure packs a punch, though. I wonder whether sparing him was wise, though. I was about to explore that area he suggested me anyway.

Those Martians are from Metal Slug. ;) Great shoot-n-run game I remember playing in arcades. Very old school.

I noticed a possible bug. Before freeing that Chinese girl (forgot her name, sorry), all my party members were suddenly maxed out.

Last edited:
File sended, Shmocki! BUT...! Your mail doesn't accept RAR or ZIP files, so I sended a link.

Jujimbo, glad you found and enjoyed our little project! Me neither knows if sparing the shaman will be a good idea or not, by the way! I haven't decided yet.

Actually, not just the martians but every single sprite I use in the scenes and in fights comes from some old school game (mainly KOF... the shamans are from World Heroes, and so on). I'm just editing the sprites, not creating them from scratch, with the only exception of the in-game characters (the ones you use to move around).

Also thanks for the bug notice, but if with "maxed out" you mean "completely cured", then it was meant to be.

Also thanks for the bug notice, but if with "maxed out" you mean "completely cured", then it was meant to be.

What happened was that all my characters were lvl 99 all of a sudden until I reached the next segment of the game.

What happened was that all my characters were lvl 99 all of a sudden until I reached the next segment of the game.

W-WHAAAT?! Ok, this is definitely NOT meant o_o
So, basically, you rescue Xiangfei after the fight in the dungeon, talk with her in the inn, and then all the girls are lv 99?!
I'm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me the precise moment, because I'm not finding it?You downloaded the game from my blog or from somewhere else? Thank you for the precious bug finding!

Last edited:
W-WHAAAT?! Ok, this is definitely NOT meant o_o
So, basically, you rescue Xiangfei after the fight in the dungeon, talk with her in the inn, and then all the girls are lv 99?!
I'm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me the precise moment, because I'm not finding it?You downloaded the game from my blog or from somewhere else? Thank you for the precious bug finding!

It happened after flicking the switch lowering the spikes you need to pass to acquire the key. I have no idea what exactly triggered that buff. Perhaps I have the save file still, but I might have overwritten it now.

EDIT: Alas, I have overwritten is. I tend to save to a new slot every time and then rotate to the first slot again once I used all 16. But it happened after that cutscene of Xiangfei getting tortured or after flicking the switch there.

Last edited:
Found it! I forgot I left a hidden event (used for debug purposes) before publishing. That's incredible, but you found it randomly checking an apparently empty area around that switch.

I'm sorry you messed up your game like that... In the next version I'll leave some saves, though.

What strange story. Thank you!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back