• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Lodge (0.1)

I will replay the game anyway. I rushed it last time. I also haven't beaten Saachus yet. That cutscene when you lose against that plant also goes in an endless loop. I'll backtrack, next time and try to defeat it then if possible.

That large crab later in the game was beatable at least. ;)

Good luck, Jujimbo, and thanks for finding another bug! :D

Oh, by the way, everyone! Today, when I was bored as hell at workplace, I was wondering: what's your favorite and less favorite character/s of the game?

Saachus is easy once you're lvl 2 and/or have healing items. The losing cinematic is the greater reward, though. ;)

The Saachus defeat scene is bugged for me too. It only gets a little ways into it and it loops back to the beginning. I wish there was a work around. I'd like to see the whole scene sometime.

I really enjoy this game. I can tell you've put a whole heck of a lot of work into it and it really shows. I can't really pick a favorite, per se, but I love what's going on with Yuri's group and "Goddess" Kula. All of that just cracks me up. Huge fan of the entire franchise so this entire game has just been right up my alley. Thanks for all your hard work.

The thread has been quiet for a while. Any exciting news or updates with the next iteration of the game? I've really enjoyed what you've made thus far. Keep up the great work!

I'm alive and well, the next chapter is probably mostly done, but I'm experiencing a little lowering in inspiration that is preventing me to close two pretty big scenes. I could close them more quickly but it will be rushed...
Also, I usually alternate some weeks of feverish passion in which I complete the 70% of the work with months of apathy in which I'm just capable of playing games, drink, read, watch things and so on. I should be in the final phase of the months of apathy right now (I hope - after all, I hate to leave things unfinished and want to complete this game, for me and for you guys).
Ok, back to work now! For ten minutes, at least!

Awesome news about your progress, Carlos. I am really looking forward to the sequel. It's one of the best tickling RPGs I've had the pleasure of playing, IMO.

I have a request and a question. My request is will you please fix the loop bug for the Saachus defeat scene please? My question is: Do you have plans for the giant crab in the beginning of part 2? Maybe a defeat scene? :D

Ah, the old question "defeat scene or not?" I actually have done quite a few proto-defeat scene (Saachus, the crab, the head shaman...), but I'll probably (PROBABLY) ditch the entire concept, at the end. The reasons are those two:

1) While defeat scenes are a classic and arousing element in those kind of games, losing on purpose is farraginous, immersion-breaker and lame. I'll rather focus on creating defeat scenes who are included in the story (like Yuri and Hotaru falling prey to the machine at the village's gate).
2) I'm already slow as I am now, adding decent defeat scenes will delay the completion of the game by 10 years (or so).

But, that's just what I think right now. Maybe I'll change idea... For now, I'm focusing on going forward.

Hello guys! Here's the good news: I have finally completed the third part of the game (Shmocki84, you're still up for the testing?)
The bad news: I've accumulated an homungus quantity of unedited text in hideous English, and it will take a while to edit everything. I'm not even sure anymore of what is already edited and what not... Urgh. Anyway, stay tuned! But, with patience (as always, basically).

Dear Shmocki, I've just sended the link on your mail. Why didn't I send you a PM? I don't know. Just realized. I'll also send you a PM.

P.S.: In the pictures folder, you can find some small previews of the first part of the 4th chapter, if you look carefully...

Thank you, jackleregiment! I'm pretty much covered by now. Sorry for the late response!

Anyway, thanks to jimmipee and Shmocki's efforts, the Pink Lodge 0.7 is out! Yay! You can find it here http://www.mediafire.com/file/430643q91ydt6oi/pinklodge0.7.1.rar/file or on my blog.

As always, the game is 18+ rated and blaa blaa blaah.

Should also point out that this chapter is even lewder than the last one... If you're offended by that, maybe you should think about that before downloading the game.
As I already said, things will escalate even more in the future. Still nothing TOO explicit, though. No tentacles or similar are invading the wrong places... yet. If (IF) that will happen, I'll probably stop posting the updates here.

Anyway, for now please enjoy my little project and let me know what do you think!

Last edited:
I feel like a broken record and whiny kid every time a new part comes out/
I really enjoy the game. But the difficulty feels too high. And I can barely see these spider traps and I can't get anywhere near enough items to pass this.
It always feels too hard to really enjoy. I'm sorry to say that since I usually get some feel for it later. But I am honestly just not having fun right now.
Worse yet, even though i'm using my old save. I've lost my save item. So that little luxury is gone too.
I'm not sure what else i can say. I want to enjoy this but I really can't. and it's killing my desire to play it.

Bug

i just found a bug, against the statue, dont know what triggered, but when the electric shock kille Athena, the animation endlessly loopep once and again with Athena being shock

Fffffffffffff... I'll fix it as soon I'm back home. Thank you!

Edit: Solved (I hope)! Made the statue a little more forgiving, also. Just a little.

Last edited:
So, uh, I don't know if I'm some kinda idiot but, I downloaded your game here and on your blog. The link is the same. It says (Pink Lodge 0.7.1), but when I finally get to play it seems I got the first chapter for some reason? The first one started with the girls crashing at the island, the one I downloaded too. I thought it was some kind of flashback but no, it's the first game. Weird because I have that one already (Pinklodge 0_6) to be exact.

Did I, somehow, screw it up with a save file or what? I srsly have no idea what the hell just happened lol.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back