• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Lodge (0.1)

Unfortunatelly I can't manage to get through the dungeon below the house. I fear I will have to pass on that one, or wait for an easy mode.
I like the work you put into the visuals of the game though. Graphics-wise, one of the best tickling games I've seen so far. The difficulty however is ridiculous and that paired with the fact that save points generally can only be used once, is what thwarts me from liking the game as a whole.

This is an awesome game, but unfortunately, it is only part 1. I can't wait for the next part. Is there going to be more types of tickling in the next one? It seemed like pretty much all the enemies used the same animations.

I really enjoyed this game. I love SNK and the sprite style was so well done. The tickling scenes look very nice and fresh from the usual text based stuff we get. While it is hard, resource/SP mangement and strategy makes it easier. Basically spam psy sword on everything. I can't wait to see what the future updates have.

Thanks, guys!
In the next version I think there will be an optional "easy" mode with gives you the possibility to save everywhere. Maybe. Anyway, as already said, SP management and psycho swords are the key (exactly as in real life). Believe in yourself...!
For now the "types of tickling" are 3 or 4 per every girl per generic enemies (the text will be a little random, but it's not a big deal), plus some special attacks vs bosses, plus the cutscenes. I doubt I'll manage to do more than this, all by myself as I am :(

This is a really fun game! I played through until the end of content, and wow, I didn't expect such an adventure! Now I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the good work!

Couple things I noticed: the save / heal crystals seemed to reset after completing the first part of the game (which is good! I got the chance to save and heal some more :p ) and also during the game's intro (up until actually entering the town) it's possible to save the old way, which I did. Neither of those are bad things, in fact both were very good, but I didn't know if it was intentional.

Also, when fleeing from a battle, the monsters remain blocking my path, which is a bit awkward. Several times my party got trapped and couldn't get out. It's a stylistic choice, but maybe make it possible to walk through a monster that we've fled from?

The save point recharge is very intentional (I'm not SO mean)! Didn't notice the "old way" saving, though! That's probably a remnant from the testing phase. Thank you for pointing out!
For the other matter, maybe it's possible to make a monster passable after the fleeing, maybe not... I should study how to do it, but I'm not making promises...!

Damn.. Someone had to bring up the old save trick.
I was keeping that to myself cause it made the game easier. XP

Every time I see this post update my heart soars and is all, "THE UPDATE IS OUT!" And then I come here and cry. LMAO!

But uhhh...yeah man, ya need playtesters and all, I know a guy! >.>;;

Hey, I finally got round to playing this. I've been maybe playing for an hour or so? Just finished the battle at the inn? It's been a really pleasant experience so far. I like the variations in tickles, the cute sprites, and the lovely accompanying images. It's also a wonderful touch how each tickle attack is different depending on the girl targeted. Amazing work!

Hey guys! Finally, the new version is out~! You can find it on my blog (http://carlosfonteira.blogspot.com - no minors allowed!) and here http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbogl242gnurjzb/pinklodge0_6.rar/file .

All the changes are explained on the blog and on the read me. The short version is: is a little easier. Yay!

I'll let you know in advance that the contents, while the tickling is prevalent, are more 18+ oriented than in the previous chapter. Approach with (a little more) caution.

And let me know what do you think!

Yeeeesssssssssssss! I've been waiting eagerly since the last chapter! You're doing great! :D

Another award winning chapter! Challenging, rewarding. Loved every second of it...aaaaaand kinda cursing myself for running through it already. &#55357;&#56877;

Well i'm a little saddened that the tickling has been made more mature. I loved the more pure tickling. But this should still be a lot of fun.

Need to fix the hit accuracy on the characters, RNG causes way too many random misses

First of all, thanks to all for trying the game, and kudos to those who finished it without too much problems (I believe it's a little easier than before, as I already said)!

Now, I already have a slightly updated version (the old saves should work no problem). You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zq5ajbuzmbb6d1g/pinklodge0_6_1.rar/file . You know, I have all the intentions to make the classic game over scenes when you're defeated by a boss or similar, but I still haven't done those yet... but I leaved the code "open" for this, and so, if you got defeated by certain bosses, the game pretty much stops because waits for a scene who does not exist. I believe I've solved that in this new version.
This also means that there's the possibility that, in the final version (if I ever manage to finish the game), you will have to begin the game from the start if you want to see all the scenes. But I'm talking of a far away hypothetical future.

Firegod, I hope that the heavier tone it did not make you too uncomfortable. I'm actually planning an escalation of those tones, and toward the end I probably release two versions of the game, one more vanilla and one that maybe will be too heavy for this forum. I don't know. Again, I'm talking of a far away hypothetical future. For now, I hope you'll enjoy the story as is it!

dennizz, every character besides Hotaru and Malin should have a 10% of missing when attacking physically, and that's (almost-see below) intentional! (Malin is more precise and Hotaru is LESS precise - her concept is a character with multi-hit techniques capable of heavy damage if every attack hits... but she's not reliable as Yuri).
Said that, after reading your concern I checked the stats and I noticed I made a mistake (i believed that the % was 5% ^_^'). I'm not sure if I want to correct that, though...

I got around to trying this new version. I didn't realise you had updated with the part with Yuri and Hotaru. That was so much fun. While I don't really enjoy the more erotic additions. There is still plenty of tickling to enjoy. I especially love that you went into detail pointing out their ticklish spots a s having them discuss it. That is one of my favorite things to see.
The combat is indeed a little easier. Some spots were tough but doable and I didn't lose much. I hope to see more detail with the others like Malin and Athena on exactly where and how ticklish their spots are.

I'd say you've done a fantastic job and I enjoyed it very much.
Btw you accidentally left two of your own save files in the newest link.

Eheh, it's not a mistake, as I wrote in the read me and on the blog, the 2 saves are here for those who doesn't wanted to restart the game from zero.
Me too enjoy making the girls discuss in detail on those topics... I write mainly on instinct, but we can safely assume that there will be other conversations like those (poor Athena is ticklish everywhere, though)!

ERR.png I've got that error while reaching the beach scene with Yuri and Hotaru

That's... unsettling. Seems like the effect of a corrupt file, but I'm not sure about that (it's a error concerning the source code of RPG Maker itself, I believe). Everyone else got the same problem?

I haven't had that issue, though I used my old save files from Part One and haven't done a full playthrough yet. I'll give it a whirl.

Well, this may be one of the best tickle-themed games in a while. Hard as hell with a steep learning curve, but the option to retreat from battle and every party having a healer makes it easier (though Hotaru only being able to heal in battle is a biiiii~tch). But the pixelated tickle-scenes are fun, the writing is fun, and the fact that you don't have to purposefully 'lose' encounters to get to the good tickle-scenes is great.

A+. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you, Featherfall! I'm actually unsure if I should implement those after defeat scenes or not... It's always a controversial matter, with pros and cons!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back